Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

PREMIER videos, post top video again because so beautiful Dr. and Captain's images on screen, amazing!

You're so beautiful, Song Hye Kyo:wub:

Finally signed up here in soompi.. Ive been checking this page after discovering it years back. Been a fan of kyo since autumn in my heart. Really love DOTS.. Watched it on repeat mode even before its subbed.. And even more times when its subbed...Their chemistry is just off the charts. She is once again proving how good of an actress she is..she is so versatile, endearing and lovable. She makes you laugh and cry and is very beautiful in every scene. Since i dont understand korean, i just rely on this page for updates about her. I really hope she become even more successful and famous. And i hope she will finally find her man. She deserves the best coz she is gem. 

• Like 10

Can we talk about how radiantly beautiful Song Hye Kyo looked in that scene where she was washing her face in today's episode.  I can't remember the last time I saw an actress go fully barefaced in a drama like that. Her skin was so luminous. SHK's natural beauty is just beyond unreal and next level! No wonder Jin Goo teased that she was a goddess.

• Like 9

Wow the  rating is 30 percent so happy and congratulation to all Kyonatis we did a good job for continuing updatting and im pretty sure our queen is so happy for the result and to all Descenndants Of The Sun crew cast directors writers producer and KBS World for producing this wonderful epic drama thank you Salute! We always here to support our queen for her next project we love you Kyo and thak you all guys god bless us. Tonight another excitement episode again.....:blush:

• Like 5

wow great news DoTs reached the elusive 30% rating mark , 30.4% to be exact , congrats to DoTs team for job well done for sure SHK is super happy about this rating news

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki kiss and percentage in any case reaches 30%

News via hancinema.net 17 hours ago

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki after all made it thru 30%.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Descendants of the Sun" rated 30.4% which is 1.6% more than the former episode.

"Descendants of the Sun" set list of 28.3% at the 16th of March and 27.4% on the 10th. The primary episode rated 14.3% on the 24th of February and from there the 2nd one episode hit 23.4%, the 3rd episode 23.4%, the fourth episode 24.1% and the 5th episode 27.4%.

The family viewing percentage of "Descendants of the Sun" in Seoul ended in 33.9% which is a record.

https://www.ohkpop.com/258977/descendants-of-the-sun-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-kiss-and-percentage-in-any-case-reaches-30

even k media cant help but root for SongSong couple

006phPObgw1f26quozpxmj30ku112dlf.jpg

we are pampered with sweet and funny moments in episode 9 but tonights episode looks like there's danger ahead for YSJ and KMY and yes SHKs performance in those dangerous scenes in the preview needs a standing ovation too!

006phPObgw1f2759t2fw7j31pc0yihdt.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f26tyhgqqig20b404vwyc.gif

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 9

2016/03/23 

photo705208.jpg

If there is one thing that can almost always bolster ratings it is a good kiss...or two! Hello 30% ratings - 30.4% to be exact. The Song-Song couple not only shared two very romantic kissing scenes (and a good roll in the hay,) but the episode was bolstered by the high-intensity romantic moments between Song-Song and Myeong-joo and Dae-yeong. There were a few small moments, those beautiful moments that showcased themselves during the thick of the earthquake, that colored this romantic episode for the better.

The chief non-romantic moment belonged to Chi-hoon, and Onew, whose immense guilt over his cowardice as a doctor weighs him down so heavily that he gives up his seat on the plane home. I was very pleasantly surprised by Onew's performance and hope that we can see significant growth in Chi-hoon throughout the drama, especially with the perceptive Doctor Song as his mentor. That growth is great for the character and also for Onew to really delve into nuanced acting.

photo705207.jpg

As for the romance that has gone into full bloom between Si-jin and Mo-yeon, we don't lose the bickering, but the bickering has, quite thankfully, lost it's edge. Fellow doctor Myeong-joo helps shed light on the difficult situation of loving a man who constantly runs headlong into danger. Mo-yeon is adult enough to take it into consideration and let down her defensiveness to let her feelings, and Si-jin's consideration of her, take over. It was good to see. She understands truly his persistent sense of humor, a shield against extreme difficulty, as well as enjoys it. She appreciates his job rather than fears it. For a while I was worried that she'd be a killjoy forever. But she now recycles all their once tense dialogue to now imply something much more gentle and romantic. This dialogue manipulation is something that Writer Kim has always done well.

Episode 9 does mark the midway point of the drama and a logical place to trigger the big romantic moments. It is around this time that dramas normally introduce a kiss and new conflict. We got both kissing and conflict without the typical love triangle, and a few jokes are made at the faux triangle's expense. The mysterious, belligerent Argus who has been floating around and threatening people has finally come into direct conflict with Si-jin. I say, it's about time. He's been posing an invisible threat for much too long.

photo705206.jpg

There is situation that I both loved and hated. Dae-yeong has been avoiding a relationship with Myeong-joo because of her father's opposition, but he finally decides to fight for their relationship. I appreciate that he finally reached that point. (Again, the timing is probably due to the halfway point in the show.) What I despised about his confession is her father's meddling. Why must parents always meddle and deliver ultimatums? In this case, he has to give up his military career for a chance to marry the woman he loves. It points back to the danger inherent in a soldier's life, a recurring theme in the show. Soldier's face death and become bearers of death. They are constantly juxtaposed with the medical professionals, saviors of life. The very end of the episode pays homage to that theme in a brilliant and terrifying way.

What makes this romantic episode different from the beginning episodes is that there is movement throughout. Things are happening, people are changing, and the story doesn't singularly revolve around Si-jin and Mo-yeon jonesing for each other. I quite enjoyed it, the beautiful showcasing of scenery, and the action bits thrown in here and there. Yes, some parts were quite contrived, but that is to be expected by this point. Come on, Writer Kim. Bring on the next episode and make it a good one. Anyone here for 31%?

photo705209.jpg

Written by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

Guest RoseS

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, today is the 1st day

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, today is the 1st day

2016/03/23 

photo705109.jpg

The flirting has ended. Today is day 1. Song Hye-kyo finally gave in to Song Joong-ki. The kiss was just a plus.

Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo), Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo) and Yoon Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won-I) came true.

Mo-yeon kept running away from Si-jin since her will was carried out on speaker in the whole area. It was her true feelings for Si-jin. She ran away from Si-jin who came to talk to her about it. She avoided anyone in uniform but Si-jin told her not to feel bad about it because he liked her more. He succeeded in melting her heart.

photo705111.jpg

Si-jin saved Mo-yeon from danger once again. The car they were in had stepped on a landmine. The earthquake had brought down the missing mine. Si-jin lead Mo-yeon out of the field of landmines by telling her to step after him step by step.

Mellow overtook blockbuster in the end. Mo-yeon confessed that her name wasn't on the list of the medical teams going back to Korea and that she wanted to be with Si-jin a little longer. Then she said, "I think I confessed, but should I apologize?" Si-jin replied, "How do you know I am going to accept it?" and kissed her.

Being a Special Forces agent, he stole glances at Mo-yeon with his sniper but the end of the sniper was a 'heart shot'. He added that his target was very pretty.

photo705110.jpg

Dae-yeong and Myeong-joo also lit up. Myeong-joo's father, the Special Forces Commander in Chief lieutenant general Yoon (Kang Sin-il) visiting Uruk seemed like a risk but it was actually a turning point. He called for Si-jin, Mo-yeon, Dae-yeong and Myeong-joo. Things had been cleared. Dae-yeon decided not to hide his feelings for Myeong-joo. He didn't leave her and held her hand.

Lieutenant general Yoon allowed them to meet. However, he told them to quit being soldiers. Dae-yeong contemplated between the life as a soldier and life with Myeong-joo. However, he didn't tell her this.

Mo-yeon had fallen for Agus' (David McInnis) trap. She had to save him who had been shot. How will she overcome this situation?

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

K-Drama 'Descendants Of The Sun' Ep. 8 Recap: Song Hye Kyo Is In Love With Song Joong Ki!

KBS photo

On the latest episode of KBS K-drama series "Descendants Of The Sun," Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) was finally able to confirm that his feelings for Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) had been mutual.

On "Descendants Of The Sun," episode 8, Yoo Shi Jin told Kang Goon (Lee Yi Kyung) how Kang Mo Yeon has dumped her three times.

"Did you hear that voice from walkie talkie just now? I really like that doctor. But I got dumped three times. I bet she's wondering about me right now," the soldier said to Kang Goon while being trapped inside a collapsing building, according to JTBC News.

After the two were rescued, Yoo Shi Jin accidentally heard Kang Mo Yeon on tape. She had recorded her last words when her car was hanging over a cliff and she thought she would die any minute.

"I shouldn't have tried to hard to become a professor. Mr. Yoo, are you coming? Had I known that I'd die like this, I should have told you I liked you," Kang Mo Yeon said on tape, which automatically made Yoo Shi Jin's face split into a wide smile.

In related news, actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo, the two stars of "Descendants Of The Sun," dismissed dating rumors on Mar. 21, 2016. 

"Descendants Of The Sun" airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST on KBS. The ninth episode will air on Mar. 23, 2016. Scroll down to see adorable photos of Song Joon Ki and Song Hye Kyo from the popular show.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82346/20160323/k-drama-descendants-of-the-sun-ep-8-recap-song-hye-kyo-is-in-love-with-song-joong-ki.htm

• K-Drama 'Descendants Of The Sun' Ep. 8 Recap: Song Hye Kyo Is In Love With Song Joong Ki!

KBS photo

On the latest episode of KBS K-drama series "Descendants Of The Sun," Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) was finally able to confirm that his feelings for Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) had been mutual.

On "Descendants Of The Sun," episode 8, Yoo Shi Jin told Kang Goon (Lee Yi Kyung) how Kang Mo Yeon has dumped her three times.

"Did you hear that voice from walkie talkie just now? I really like that doctor. But I got dumped three times. I bet she's wondering about me right now," the soldier said to Kang Goon while being trapped inside a collapsing building, according to JTBC News.

After the two were rescued, Yoo Shi Jin accidentally heard Kang Mo Yeon on tape. She had recorded her last words when her car was hanging over a cliff and she thought she would die any minute.

"I shouldn't have tried to hard to become a professor. Mr. Yoo, are you coming? Had I known that I'd die like this, I should have told you I liked you," Kang Mo Yeon said on tape, which automatically made Yoo Shi Jin's face split into a wide smile.

In related news, actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo, the two stars of "Descendants Of The Sun," dismissed dating rumors on Mar. 21, 2016. 

"Descendants Of The Sun" airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST on KBS. The ninth episode will air on Mar. 23, 2016. Scroll down to see adorable photos of Song Joon Ki and Song Hye Kyo from the popular show.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82346/20160323/k-drama-descendants-of-the-sun-ep-8-recap-song-hye-kyo-is-in-love-with-song-joong-ki.htm

Guest RoseS

K-Drama 'Descendants Of The Sun' Ep. 8 Recap: Song Hye Kyo Is In Love With Song Joong Ki!

KBS photo

Touchdownnnnnnnn on 30 yards..... thanks god.. At lassstttt..  After 4 years... Dots did it again... Daebakkkkkkk...

9 is best of the best .. she's got what it takes.. the mimic.. the k.. the beauty offcourse n her english is so good the pronounctuation now is more clearer.. N glad with herr 3 month english course surely iy really paid off.. wondering what she's will up too, according her newyork course.. ooooh hope soo... It moved me.. back then she's frequently said she's can't masterpiece on english that's why she's kinda not aim on project in us... oooooo... i know she can.. she's only have to meet d right teacher n keep on practising... So much improving on her is reflecting in this dots.. So happy

Gma7 ph had buy dots... Congrats to all phillipines .. So jealous of you

Is gonna be intense epsd today n love if she's goInna have a kickn' b*t actions hahaha.... In the hostage scene i really want is gonna be like in  bof.. Hope so.. The virus that they mentioning in preview hope is not gonna big issue .. Really hope is gonna be happy ending since taiwan want to buy it coz taiwanese fans demand on happy ending.. So if they interested buying the right then is gonna be a happy or a mindhanging like twtwb.. 

27 countries.... Daebakkkkk...

The president of sk has speak for this phenomenon... Really wish that kbs will give us a happy one... So it can make this more unstoppable... Pleaseeeee..... 

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, sugarmonkey said:

Can we talk about how radiantly beautiful Song Hye Kyo looked in that scene where she was washing her face in today's episode.  I can't remember the last time I saw an actress go fully barefaced in a drama like that. Her skin was so luminous. SHK's natural beauty is just beyond unreal and next level! No wonder Jin Goo teased that she was a goddess.

Same here,  I havent seen any K-actress even Caucasian actresses that has  glowing, flawless skin like hers. The face,  sooo freakingly beautiful. Washing  a face is just an ordinary thing, but seeing Song Hye Kyo doing it , one cant help but mesmerized, like in a trance.  

If you said beyond unreal, I would say beyond compare.  DAE TO THE BAK!

• Like 10

yes truly agree with you guys , SHKs beauty is exceptional , super beautiful in film/drama/print ad and even more beautiful in person and for me she looks great with minimal or even without makeup!

ed97c81bjw1f27tpkbmgkg20b4068e8b.gif

funny side of KMY , SHK is just too cute for her role but sorry for her to run and run

ed97c81bjw1f277dw3s8kg209q05ee87.gif

ed97c81bjw1f277eernlpg209q05e1l5.gif

• Like 12