Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Yes i love that bts too..thank you @joongkyo

She's just beautiful in the bts.. Love how it proof that shg get along well with others n love her with pout lips with the kids.. 

Somebody zoom n crop it about the soldier againts the wall in that operation room.. His see shg with his admiring eyes... :P Sure a good vibe there n verylucky cast can work with lots of beautiful n handsome collegues

• Like 4

@MasY, thank you so much for your translations again.  We are really lucky to have you here to help us with Korean translations ^_^

I love what Jin Goo said about Kyo in his interview.  He's really a Kyo fan :).  Here is the translation for his interview pertaining to Kyo:

"To be honest, Song Hye Kyo is a star that I admire.  When shooting "All In" (2003), we haven't had the chance to be on screen together, this time to be able to stand together in front of the screen together is a very proud thing.  Song Joong Ki has said at the press conference that when his friends heard that he'll be working together with Song Hye Kyo, they said to him "you're blessed".  I feel like I'm more blessed.  I've found that when I'm acting with her I didn't seem to tremble."

Kim Ji Won is also a fan of Kyo.  Here's the translation for her interview pertaining to Kyo:

"I'm a fan of Song Hye Kyo.  When I was young, I started to like her a lot so I'm very grateful that I was able to work with her, but because sunbae (senior) is too beautiful, I felt burdened to be honest.  When filming together, I didn't want to stand next to her." 

JG and KJW are really adorable.  They seems to be in awe of Kyo :P

• Like 18

funny fan art , KMY "running" scene

731b97b9gw1f25ezf8iqhj20f00hvacr.jpg

731b97b9gw1f25ezfvcvzj20f008eq41.jpg

yes khatelaloves, SHKs loyal fanboy have this on his IG  , poor him that he never got a chance to work with SHK not even thru cameo role or be part of DoTs OST album , but for sure he wont give up and just wish he will be given a chance to work with SHK cant imagine his reaction if given the opportunity ! cant imagine SJKs reaction about this photo?????

YMO1n2Z.jpg

• Like 11

Guest RoseS
@joongkyo's post

Jessicamagazinehk "# first to capture song" little knitting in Art Basel, met song himself! Really me stop Hong Kong! They carry CHANEL bags, hat covering half of the face, stars very, a lot of people find his photo! @Kyo1122 # song #Songhyekyo #jessicamagazinehk ============
The descendants of the Sun hit! Attention debut 20 freeze-age secret song--> http://goo.gl/yURBa3
Jmenplus solutions hold only guide dogs for the blind?
amaiasouka94Wowwww Beautiful @kyo1122 #songhyekyo
bali_breezelucky fans!!! I'm jealous
Jessicamagazinehk@jmenplus 㗎 Photo Department of guide dogs for the blind fans see friends ~
rindaollandfebruadi♥ U @kyo1122

fr. IG's link http://goo.gl/yURBa3
fullsizerender_45.jpg?itok=IyZwkEXa

Recent city hit Korean drama, must not belong to descendants of the Sun.Small expected that this will be red, because both popular gods Song Zhongji productions after military service, another Korean drama goddess of Song Hye Kyo as the heroine, combined with strong backroom team: writers Jin Yinshu was to create a number of popular shows like Paris lovers, ' the secret garden ' and of the heirs, and responsible for the Dream High and the secret Li Yingfu Director.

tai_yang_de_hou_yi_.jpg?itok=rB7YIblN&c=
2385-01.jpg?itok=YaHjiGnW&c=f1d8787cf7a2

This docu-drama the eye, of course, is the Song Song lovers charm, Song Zhongji shirtless gym has been called by the first set fans (including small series), scream! Standing in the girls ' point of view, haven't the song jealousy, she is older than Song Zhongji, but both have smooth skin, so lining la!Qiaomei whiter skin flawless, will believe in her had debut 20 years!

-10_img_885_590.jpg?itok=pxUi4ZJU&c=71281592794_1.jpg?itok=e61seCgL&c=0ade1d1a8d

Song Hye Kyo since debut in 1996 and now has in Korea fighting for 20 years in the entertainment, now 34 years old, she, regardless of appearance or a skin like a 18 year old girl. She ad subjects debut, had filmed the first and the wind Department of obstetrics and Gynecology such as SBS TV series.a_3.jpg?itok=payENtJd

Qiaomei starred at the age of 19 of the UMD, when the less common long eyelashes, "Bullseye" and small v-face, she a with baby fat and almost Suyan face started to. Drama becomes famous, she won the KBS photogenic Award from the television and the popularity Prize, there are hundreds of Arts Awards popularity award.b_0.jpg?itok=I83nVsrN

In 2001, the song appeared in the Grand Hotel and two TV of the guardian angels, the angel tells the story of a single mother, song on the show win SBS acting award best acting tours and top ten Star Award.

c_3.jpg?itok=FZZqiKjh

In 2004, qiaomei partner Rain starred in another Asia becomes famous Korean drama full House, Hong Kong was often broadcast. Many girls are imitating qiaomei dramas often tied in a small flower design.

d_0.jpg?itok=AClhUf-p

Song Hye Kyo in 2005 to partner Cha Tae Hyun made her first film, me and my girlfriend, she plays high school student absolutely with no difficulty.e_0.jpg?itok=yogMFCNo

In 2007, the film starring Song Hye Kyo koreanaudience release, Huang Zhenyi is Korea very well-known Geisha, styling is very beautiful in the movie.

f_0.jpg?itok=nleUyFmg

In 2008 starred in the world they live, qiaomei was cut super short hair, Director Zhou Junying, who played strong self-respect and lively, so pretty!

g.jpg?itok=0LFq_mU0

In 2011, starring movie of the day, tells the story of a documentary filmmaker forgive story of a 17 year old girl killed her fiance. She has got Korea female Filmmaker Award for the best actress award.

h.jpg?itok=ksgMQVro

In 2013, the 32-year old song return to television screens, partner, Jo in Sung and the winter wind blows, do you still remember that cotton candy Kiss?

i.jpg?itok=IlVmzWOG
Until this year, qiaomei starring descendants of the Sun, and everyone is surprised she still keeps one face is white and translucent skin. Korea popular known as "water and muscle", no time to plump the skin, like its glowing!
fe3827d2f9e40852de4d8c256aa7192e.jpg?ito

Small series have to access her email maintenance experience, her response at the time was to drink warm water, 8 to 10 cups a day, she likes to drink soup, good for skin collagen helps. In addition, of course, is to use the endorsements she has branded Laneige products for skin care, recently she must have two products, namely White Plus Renew All Day Anti-Pollution Defensor and Original Essence EX, she praised the texture moist and good.

As for flawless makeup, of course, many cushion Foundation appears in the play la! Sisters, to learn it.1456474227136.jpg?itok=L8KO5TIX&c=e5b4f0

Text︰Joey Chen
Photo: network pictures, KBS official website

Thanks again @MasY, for your awesome translations.  I really like this cast because of their great chemistry on-screen and off-screen.  I hope JG gets a chance to star with Kyo again in another project :)

@joongkyo, here's the translations for your above pic: "I'm at Art Basel, saw Song Hye Kyo in person!  Really came to Hong Kong!  Carrying a Chanel backpack, hat covering half of her face, but star quality is still very strong, lots of people took pictures with her."

Chinese fans are wondering if Kyo will attend the 40th Hong Kong International Film Festival because Wong Kar Wai is one of the guest speakers and "The Grandmaster 3D" will be shown there.  I really hope that's the case because we haven't seen her attend one of these big events for a while :)

https://www.hkiff.org.hk/en/press-release/2016-02-19/the-40th-hong-kong-international-film-festival-in-the-mood-for-films-25th-annive

-edit- @2cents, thanks for the info

• Like 13

HK media Apple Daily have tracked down SHK attending today's Art Basel in Hong Kong (another star spotted there today was also Leo DiCaprio as well, alot of stars are in HK to attend the art events/parties this week actually - including Craig David to name another. Today's entry was open to VIP entrants only. The media asked her how long she will be in Hong Kong for, she answered "two more days" - looks like she will fly back to Seoul before returning again for the DOTS promotional activities on April 4.

The event she attended last night (the one she posted to Instagram) was the opening of the Dan Colen's (New York-based artist) exhibition titled, “When I’m Gone”, this is his first major solo exhibition of his work in Hong Kong, as well as Asia http://www.hkgalleryguide.com/?p=6884

2564h2h.jpg

More pics under spoiler tag:

Spoiler

rcu45t.jpg

2lm8nbk.jpg

2aflncx.jpg

rlvzw5.jpg

Spoiler

2v80dqa.jpg

9kzcki.jpg

4japtv.jpg

cr: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160322/54898400

• Like 19

2 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

funny fan art , KMY "running" scene

731b97b9gw1f25ezf8iqhj20f00hvacr.jpg

731b97b9gw1f25ezfvcvzj20f008eq41.jpg

yes khatelaloves, SHKs loyal fanboy have this on his IG  , poor him that he never got a chance to work with SHK not even thru cameo role or be part of DoTs OST album , but for sure he wont give up and just wish he will be given a chance to work with SHK cant imagine his reaction if given the opportunity ! cant imagine SJKs reaction about this photo?????

YMO1n2Z.jpg

what app did he use? anyone knows. looks so surreal.

• Like 6

@MasY and @hclover96 thank you so much!. I feel so spoilt when I read all your translations. I think I'm squealing thinking about Kyo having all these great trips with a new bunch of friends that she's made. So extremely happy for her!. Jingoo and Jiwon, you two are amazing fans....hehehe....oh and Hongki too!

@2ne1dara A fan photoshopped it for him because he's a huge fanboy of Hye Kyo and tagged him to her post. Which is why he said "kekekeke Thank You but it is not true..........soooo sad...:bawling::bawling:"

• Like 8

Hi all :)

I am mostly active in DOTS thread recently; probably some of you know me there though I don't post a lot. But I have to say that I am impressed with SHK and her role MY the most in the drama ^_^ Saw her projects until That Winter The Wind Blows but DOTS really makes me check out her recent projects that I miss. I don't dare to say I am a fan but I am very interested in getting to know more about her,

Wish I had spent more time on SHK before but I am very glad to see her relaxed and cheerful these days :) Her mature beauty is stunning and elegant.

I hope she can co-operate with Jin Go in a future project. He seems to really adore her :)

• Like 9

thanks so much guys for the non stop updates, just love the interview of JG and KJW and their wonderful time filming DoTs , MasY and hclover96 grateful for your effort for the english trans and love to see HK media was able to track SHK visiting art gallery , lucky fans who are able to take picture with her , thanks 2cents for sharing the photos in HK , looking forward to see SHK in other events there in HK !  

15 hours ago, MasY said:

Descendants of the Sun" Jin Goo traveled with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Ji Won, It was fun"

Actor, Jin Goo showed off an extraordinary friendship of quartet in KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun.”

OSEN met Jin Goo on March, 22, he revealed, “Together with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Ji Won, 4 of us went on a trip. We went to Yanpyeong, Gyeonggi Province to play with water

wow its surprising to know that the 4 went on a trip and they had fun together! hope they can share their photos on that trip, bonding time for the 2 couples!

a73d089cjw1f1ypz5oqj2j20m80et421.jpg

evidence that SHK did enjoy DoTs filming, love the way she laugh in this BTS

006phPObgw1f25iy3cjt1j30p00e240h.jpg

006phPObgw1f25iy80uy4j30p00e2abz.jpg

006phPObgw1f25ixyfpxqj30p00e2767.jpg

• Like 14

Guest RoseS
SHK's fans, Why DO NOT give her a 'though.....?!:w00t::(;):crazy: Medias're making many articles to compare 1rst Leads and 2nd Leads=actor, actress. Now, characters...... 
Of course all characters are my favorite, nurses+soldiers..ect..... but watching DOTS because of Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo. Specialy, Dr. Kang!
whe4.jpg

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, you're a SPY:tears:

love to see SHK with this child actor "Blackey" according to Dr. Onew  for sure SHK had a wonderful time filming with those child actors too  in Uruk , she even posted once on her IG that cute chubby girl flashing a heart sign but don't know why she deleted that picture! 

6afb0f0cjw1f25l7qn6jvj20v40hin09.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f25l7rabzjj20v20hftbm.jpg

how cute of him making this portrait of SHK , and SHK seems to enjoy being his model , look at her when she pout her lips LOL

6afb0f0cjw1f25l7ptw5dj20v60hi77c.jpg

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

Korean Drama Quotes - Descendants of the Sun (2016)

Descendants of the Sun Drama Quotes

Title: 태양의 후예 / Descendants of the Sun
Broadcast premiere: February 24, 2016
Cast: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, Kang Shin Il, Kim Byung Chul, Park Hoon, Choi Woong, Ahn Bo Hyun, Kim Min Suk, Lee Seung Joon, Seo Jung Yeon, Onew, Park Hwan Hee, Hyun Jyu Ni, Tae In Ho, Park Ah In, Jo Woo Ri, Cho Tae Kwan, Jeon Soo Jin, David McInnis

Descendants of the Sun Drama Quotes

Descendants of the Sun

For a woman, it's all about the backlight.
- Kang Mo Yeon

It seems like... our fate is just colliding while we passing by.
- Yoo Si Jin

Descendants of the Sun

You never know what you'll see in life.
- Dr. Song

War is easy and peace is hard.
Perhaps that is why dictators live a long life.
- Yoo Si Jin

Descendants of the Sun

I believe that it's better to live a life with money than to be chased around by money.
- Kang Mo Yeon

Guest RoseS

GENERALDRAMAS

Tourists flock to this country to stand where Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo stood in 'Descendants of the Sun'

By beansss    15 hours ago    48,460    17,269    21
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1458612442_a

Korean and Chinese tourists are flocking to this particular country to visit fictional 'Uruk', the very places that Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, Onew, and more stood in to film KBS2 drama 'Descendants of the Sun'!

Many local travel agencies reported that they have been receiving inquires about tour programs to Zakynthos, one of the Ionian Islands in Greece! The island is also home to Navagio beach, known for a famous shipwrecked vessel from 1980 that still sits in the sand. On-screen couple Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo were spotted enjoying a date on the shipwrecked beach in a recent episode of 'Descendants of the Sun'.

Interpark, an online shopping mall in Korea, recently released a new 9-day 'Descendants of the Sun' package tour to Greece, receiving immediate reservations. Various other tour groups have been dipping their own feet into this new outburst of Greece-bound tourists.

In addition, the Korean cities of Taebaek and Paju, also featured in 'Descendants of the Sun', are preparing tourist attractions due to the growing numbers of tourists.

Would you take a trip to Greece to visit 'Uruk', where our 'Descendants of the Sun' stars brought us many memorable moments?

song-hye-kyo_1458613596_030316_0331_6.jp

song-hye-kyo_1458613597_31294_23058_5857

song-hye-kyo_1458613598_htm_201603059408

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/tourists-flock-to-this-country-to-stand-where-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-stood-in-descendants-of-the-sun

just saw so many kyos pic took at hk gallery exhibition, reminds me of Bigbang's TOP (at least he's nephew's grandson of Whanki a pioneering abstract artist of Korea). i think photographer hongjanghyun can make it possible the two become artistic friends, lol. might be they can share their passion in so many good arts (this is not shipping delulu btw) lmao. just curious bcz infp people is so unique as well as their great passion in a things, esp kyo-top so damn fancy classy people with aesthetic vibe. it's so fun to see the daily side of kyo :)

Spoiler

http://static.global.mnet.com/data/ucc/000/120/871

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

19 Countries Now View ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ while iQiyi Watchers Hit 1 Billion
Vittorio Hernandez | Mar 21, 2016 05:56 AM EDT

Descendants of the Sun
Descendants of the Sun (Photo : KBS 2TV)

NEW, the South Korean production company that produced the mega blockbuster “Descendants of the Sun” disclosed that the 16-episode drama has been sold to other Chinese cable networks too, other than video streaming iQiyi.

With the sale, NEW customers for the drama now represent 19 countries, some of which are outside Asia, the traditional market of Korean drama. Yonhap reported that at least four European countries are on the list – Germany, Italy, France and Britain. 

That’s on top of Japan, the latest to buy the drama, South Korea and China where “Descendants of the Sun” has been viewed 1 billion times on iQiyi, NEW’s official streaming site in the Asian giant. The number includes those who viewed the video and clicks on related posts about the show on the website.

In contrast, other shows in South Korea could not even keep up with single-digit viewers. Yonhap cited the case of “Goodbye, Mr. Black” shown on MBC and “Please Come Back, Mister,” aired over SBS. But other KBS 2TV shows, where “Descendants of the Sun” is shown, also enjoyed good viewership.
“Five Children,” a weekend series about a blended family with five children, got a 27.9 percent viewer over the weekend. But on Sunday, it reached 30.1 percent, and in Seoul metropolitan area, it was 30.9 percent.

The drawing power of Song Joong-Ki, who stars as Army Captain Yoo Si-jin, is so strong that sales of red ginseng tonic jumped in China after the actor was seen drinking it on the drama set in fictional war-ravaged country Uruk. Apparently, the warning of China’s Ministry of Justice is falling on deaf Chinese ears about women not getting too enamored with Song.

However, all good things must come to an end as the show, now halfway after Episode 8 was shown on March 16 and 17, would not be extended.
“’Descendants of the Sun’ will wrap up on April 14, as planned,” said Jung Sung-hyo, drama bureau chief of KBS. He explained that it is impossible to broadcast more episodes besides the 16 filmed ahead, reported Asia One, since filming ended in 2015.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/110692/20160321/19-countries-now-view-descendants-of-the-sun-while-iqiyi-watchers-hit-1-billion.htm#ixzz43fQGE0OD

Watch video again, interesting.......