Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Her confessionnnn is sooo cuteeeee... Hahaha the writer is so freakin' brilliant to come up with this idea n that's smile of him is worth to end this n make us wanting for the next....

The previeww..... :wub:

Just hope not the sun is not blocking it... Sooo happpyyyy...

• Like 3

its another DAEBAK episode and the ending scene ,  whaaaaa super LOL , its KMY confession , what an awesome cliffhanger , love to see reaction of YSJ  in this scene and poor KMY cant do anything about it , its already overheard by everyone there, cant wait for episode 9 just cant imagine how KMY can cope with super embarrassing moment of her life  !  super hats off to the writer KES ! 

ed97c81bjw1f2069zbtqhg209q05bqvb.gif

another brilliant performance of SHK as KMY! super love her character

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f2062rxiy9j20qg4tv7wh.jpg

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

'Deep Love', Song-Song Couple's feeling in eps. 7:wub::phew:

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki to Song Hye-kyo, "I've been regretting all the time because I left without seeing your face"

2016/03/16

photo702296.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki revealed he was worried about Song Hye-kyo.

On the 7th episode of 'Descendants of the Sun', Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) reunited in Uruk.

When Kang Mo-yeon noticed her shoe strings were loose, she sat down and was about to tie them. Kang Mo-yeon saw two hands tying the strings for her. She lifted her head and found Yoo Si-jin there. The two were silent for a bit. After Yoo Si-jin tied the strings for her and ardently said, "I hoped you didn't get hurt". Kang Mo-yeon had some scratches and minor open wounds on her legs.

Yoo Si-jin continued on, "I've been regretting all the time, because I left without seeing your face" and "Take care of yourself. I can't protect you next to you".

Kang Mo-yeon also said, "You too". Her eyes showed she was also worried about Yoo Si-jin's safety.

Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon left the spot walking opposite directions to complete each one's task.

Watch on Viki

Guest RoseS
Could not waiting for Song-Song Couple on magazines........B):(

Jin Woo and Kim Ji Won, already ..photoshoot, magazine Grazia

OST Part 6, song 'Say It, What Are You Doing'

Guest RoseS

“Descendants of the Sun” Actors Pick Their Favorite Scenes From the Drama

“Descendants of the Sun” Actors Pick Their Favorite Scenes From the Drama

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/17/descendants-of-the-sun-actors-pick-their-favorite-scenes-from-the-drama/

Hancinema, March 17/2016

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-captures-china-the-most-popular-star-in-china-92526.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Based on the mobile statistics in China, "Descendants of the Sun" hit a total of 700 million views online.

Also, on Weibo, any key words related to "Descendants of the Sun" have at least 4 billion hits.

Guest RoseS

"Descendants of the Sun" sets record, headed for 30%

photo703127.jpg

The KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" set another record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the eighth episode of "Descendants of the Sun" rated 28.8%. This is 0.5% more than the previous episode.

It looks like we're going to have to wait for it to break through 30%.

Meanwhile, SBS drama "Please Come Back, Mister" rated 4.0% and MBC "Goodbye Mr. Black" rated 3.9%.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc...

March 9/2016

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/09/descendants-of-the-sun-approaches-30-percent-national-viewer-ratings-already-surpassed-in-seoul/

“Descendants of the Sun” Approaches 30 Percent National Viewer Ratings, Already Surpassed in Seoul

“Descendants of the Sun” Approaches 30 Percent National Viewer Ratings, Already Surpassed in Seoul

According to Nielsen Korea, the fifth episode of KBS2’s Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” that aired on March 9, brought in a 27.4 percent viewer rating across Korea. In Seoul, specifically, it has already managed to pass 30 percent in just five episodes, bringing in a 31.2 percent viewer rating. 

It breaks its own record again, as this is 3.3 percent higher than the previous episode’s viewer rating, which was 24.1 percent.

Out of all the Wednesday-Thursday dramas, it brings in the highest viewer ratings, with SBS’s “Please Come Back, Mister” at 5.2 percent, and MBC’s “One More Happy Ending” at 3.2 percent.

Spoilers

During episode five, the awkward conversation following Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon’s (Song Hye Kyo) kiss was aired. Another heart-racing moment of the episode was when Yoo Si Jin rescues Kang Mo Yeon when her car is dangling off the side of a cliff, by actually forcing the car to fall into the ocean. At the very end of the episode, the famous scene from the original trailer finally aired, when Yoo Si Jin asks Kang Mo Yeon about the “wine kiss,” and says “Should I apologize, or confess?”

happy to know that DoTs got the highest rating again for episode 8  though the 30% mark is  quite elusive until this time still its already a huge achievement for a drama to get such rating!

more of KMY scene in episode 8 , SHKs prove to be always a superior beauty despite facing tough times scene in DoTs and with great acting skill too , truly a Goddess of Beauty Actress!

6afb0f0cjw1f20b3jqfqkj21bm2bsnb8.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b38kc77j21hc2i0gxw.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b342iraj21hc2i0nce.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b3c8h93j21ek2eu7lb.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b36cn39j219h27hk3a.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b39zzrmj21fd2ep4a9.jpg

• Like 17

waaaaaah the last part of episode 8 was daebak. i was watching it over and over again i think almost 30 times cos she is so cute i like the way she confess her feelings and the kiss hahahaha she is so cute my idol our queen so damn cute and the ratings are daebak. im dying to wait for episode 9 thank you all for the updates and be safe have a blessed weekend and god bless all.:heart:

Episode # Original broadcast date Average audience share
TNmS Ratings[28] AGB Nielsen[29]
Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area
1 24 February 2016 12.6% (7th) 12.7% (4th) 14.3% (4th) 14.4% (4th)
2 25 February 2016 13.5% (6th) 14.5% (4th) 15.5% (3rd) 16.0% (4th)
3 2 March 2016 21.8% (2nd) 22.7% (1st) 23.4% (2nd) 24.6% (2nd)
4 3 March 2016 22.9% (2nd) 23.5% (2nd) 24.1% (2nd) 25.1% (2nd)
5 9 March 2016 24.6% (2nd) 26.3% (1st) 27.4% (1st) 29.2% (1st)
6 10 March 2016 25.4% (2nd) 27.6% (1st) 28.5% (1st) 29.8% (1st)
7 16 March 2016 27.0% (2nd) 28.9% (1st) 28.3% (1st) 30.1% (1st)
8 17 March 2016 25.9% (2nd) 28.7% (1st) 28.8% (1st) 30.5% (1st)
9 23 March 2016        
10 24 March 2016        
11 30 March 2016        
12 31 March 2016        
13 6 April 2016        
14 7 April 2016        
15 13 April 2016        
16 14 April 2016        
  • Like 13

Guest RoseS

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/03/17/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-7-recap/

While ofcourse the BEST part of this episode is the “Song-Song Couple” confession part.

eps. 7/ When they noticed that Si Jin was hurt in the back and Mo Yeon cured him. While they are exchanging their real thoughts about dparting from each other. And who wouldn’t want that kind of confession, Si Jin ( Song Joong Ki) telling you he missed you so much that even though he kept himself busy, she’s all he thinks about? that made many of our hearts fluttered. Who cares about confession with flowers and chocolates if Song Joong Ki will give you this heart warming message, right?

We’re so excited for Episode 8. How will Mo Yeon take all this confession? And in the preview, our superman is in danger so who wouldn’t want to see that scene.

[eps. 8/ Dr Kang's confession: recordered, her phone:wub:]

[Interview #2] The four leads of "Descendants of the Sun", from heart throbbing to affection

2016/03/17

photo703162.jpg

[Song Hye-kyo chose the line "If you're a doctor, then you must not have a boyfriend because you're busy" as the best line. It is in fact, being parodied by netizens everywhere. Song Hye-kyo said, "It was a cheesy line when I first read it but that was when Kang Mo-yeon and Yoo Si-jin showed feelings for each other"].

["Descendants of the Sun" is successful but not without the criticism of being too romantic. Song Joong-ki said, "I would like to ask everyone to keep watching until the end. You will then be able to feel what's really inside. That's the reason I chose this drama and the reason I am proud of it"].

[The actors claim "Descendants of the Sun" is going to get better. They even revealed certain points to look out for].

[Song Hye-kyo said, "The Song-Song Couple have gone beyond that flirting stage so I's going to get more interesting". Jin Goo said, "The drama is quick to turn to the next page. Every episode has a new story"].

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...