Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=200443

'Descendants of Sun' biggest attraction at Hong Kong expo
음성듣기

160315_p16_descendants.jpg
Visitors gather at the Korean pavilion of the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) in
the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Tuesday. / Korea Times photo by Kim Jae-heun

By Kim Jae-heun

'Descendants of Sun' biggest attraction at Hong Kong expoHONG KONG ― “Descendants of the Sun,” a megahit drama currently being aired on KBS, is attracting big buyers at the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, which runs until Thursday.

“The drama series has aired its 6th episode in both Korea and China now and its broadcast rights in Japan and China have been sold already, but many buyers are still very interested in the show,” said a KBS official at the booth in the national pavilion organized by the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), who added that visitors have been taking pictures next to an ad for the drama and asking if they can buy posters.

“Apparently, Song Joong-ki’s role is key for the popularity of the drama series, who already became known abroad with his previous KBS melodrama The Innocent Man. But, Descendants of the Sun established him as a star,” said the official.

The 16-episode drama series was pre-produced before broadcast, partly with investments by a Chinese company. Malaysia and Thailand are still in the process of buying the show’s broadcast rights.

[.............................]

[.....]

jhkim@ktimes.com

Guest RoseS
Koreaboo 
This is just plain ridiculous
safe_image.php?d=AQCIlpv0_BW8KwiU&w=470&
KBS2 TV drama series Descendants of the Sun is quickly gaining popularity in China which seemed to have caused the government unease as they issued…
KOREABOO.COM

Its like everything eonnie kyo touches turns to gold. 

I'm really excited for the press conference today, i wish that there would be many pictures im missing her a lot. Please chingus update us with her gorgeous as always photos. :)  ♡ 

• Like 6

hi all dearies...im a long time fan of kyo...since autumn in my heart...and a silent reader in soompi...kyo's thread is one of the most updated here...u gals rock...

@MasY thanks for all your effort to translate some korean articles and knets postive reactions towards kyo in dots...really apreciate it...coz we got tons articles, blogs and netizen comments showing explosive appreciation for joongki but rarely for kyo...what happens in dots thread is just a misunderstanding i guess...we all love kyo as much as joongki...both bring out the best in each other...and are shining brighter than ever..

lets continue supporting dots and both leads...just ignore haters comments in blogs etc that like criticizing her no matter what...

this is what our cute dr kang said to them..

tumblr_o3v9augukp1r5c02zo1_500.gif

• Like 12

I heard that Malaysia and Thailand is already in talks for the buying the rights. oh really my goodness! It is already starting to burn on South East Asia.

Everyone is already going crazy about DotS.

• Like 7

I hope that the rumor about presscon tonight is true. We already seen joongki attended two events after DotS premiered and it was a bomb! Everyone went crazy. What more if as of this moment they will bring the Song's together at any event. Even just the presence of the Song couple alone will make tge people out of their mind. Im dying waiting for this.

O no unnie, where are you now? It's already been 23 days since you went out the public. Everyone is super exited to see you. When are you going to come out? I don't want to wait until 4th or 5th of next month.

• Like 4

Quick post before routines....read a few of others...

Is d day n is gonna be ps too... Wooowwww.. 

Kbs surely don't want loose the mommentums to others... Keep praying.. Is her's too.. That song hiksss...hiksss.. Is she really in love... Is she..? Happy but... Still not move from kdw ..  Sorry... what ever is me being selfish... So haaaapppyyyyy she post kind of things been ... Hope it's true.. In safe n strong not ruin by media or work or whatever

http://www.tbtceleb.com/2016/03/song-hye-kyo-taeyeon-kim-yuna-kim-ju-ha.html?m=1#.VugNTuldCiA.twitter

• Like 2

Guest RoseS
9 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

SHK updated her IG , it must be one of her fave artist /song - oh my why she is into love song these days ???? one song is "love  always find a reason/ friend you gave me a reason" ,  is she in LOVE????

own imagination, SHK IG's video: 5-IN -1

-Full House's scenes: walk&ride w/bicycle

-Worlds Within: Swimming Pool

-Swith(name?) CF, Laneigner, record in studio=SHK sing w/John Park

-Love for Sale: playing and chasing @shore

-Descendants of the Sun: beach/natural view/

:wub::crazy::blink::phew:

Premier, 'action scence'

18 hours ago, MasY said:

PS: I thought the previous article was quite fair and objective among other articles, for instance, not focusing on one-sided only or not unfairly bringing up one party while putting down other parties. I feel a bit sad because some people feel offended by that... The bottom line of that article and all the comments is that people over there is very happy about his successful comeback and is very excited about his bright future ahead as a Hallyu star. They support both actors as a couple on screen. Kyo is just giving a hand for his best result as his senior in the int'l market and career. They are not talking about who is better or anything....:tears: So, we'd better keep these kinds of articles here in SHK thread, I guess?

first of all , thanks so much MasY for your effort for the translation and for sharing articles about SHK  and yes I agree with you that its better not to post this kind of articles in DoTs thread just like what I did , its only my intention to highlight what SHKs contribution to DoTs and yet there are some who have different interpretation and take it as a  bias report   ,for me I find it very objective and its supported with facts and definitely it is not intended to degrade the worth of the other actor or make him indebted to his co-star . at least for SHK fans out there they are much happy with that article and lots of them even give their insights about it . its sad that seldom we can find such an article like this yet it creates negative reactions from some fans, anyways , it is best to just stick to SHK thread in posting this kind of articles , love to know that are this kind of articles that appreciates the true worth and value of SHK  

cant wait for episode 7 tonight  and hope SHK will show up on the mid series presscon later

ed97c81bjw1f1xs9xh8pzg20b4050b2a.gif

so looking forward for HK DoTs promo

6a165c19jw1f1xk00b1zpj20e80gy794.jpg

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160315000926

Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo to promote show in Hong Kong

Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo will leave for Hong Kong to promote their drama "Descendants of the Sun" next month, the actor's talent agency said Tuesday.

They will likely hold a promotional event some time before April 6, which is when the KBS 2TV series will premiere on the channel Viu TV in Hong Kong, Blossom Entertainment said.

It'll be their first promotional tour abroad since the show, broadcast simultaneously in South Korea and China, started last month.

It's unclear whether or not there will be more stops for overseas promotion, an agency official said.

The broadcast rights to "Descendants of the Sun" have also been licensed to a Japanese network for US$100,000 per episode.

In China, the show is released on the video platform iQiyi (Yonhap)

• Like 11

Let us not forget guys, SHK is already an established actress! She is known almost everywhere.

She does not have to be in contest with anyone. She is in a league of her own!

I'm sure she is happy for SJK gaining popularity at the moment. Remember, there will always be biased opinions! 

Let us not put SHK in hot waters. Let's keep our opinions to ourselves or confine in this thread. 

Support the Songs and dOts! This we should do! All this hullabaloo will die down eventually and we can all move on! thumbup

One more night of  nap23 for me! Bummer!  tapfoot

GOOD LUCK TO THE SONGS and dOts!

After dOtS!, I hope to see SHK in a comedy or dramady or action film!  thinking

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

1/Then Song Joong Ki's tour begin in Korea(April) for fan meeting , next in China, Japan, Taiwan and all other countries. While Song Hye Kyo, Hong Kong, first(April) for DOTS promotion= not together w/SJoong Ki for fan meeting in Korea? OR, two agencies using different 'words' but same 'goal', fan meeting(SJK)=DOTS promotion(SHK)

2/Hancinema's news, DOTS, all casts will have a Presscon, March 16:crazy::crazy:??????????

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-s-asia-tour-begins-in-april-in-korea-agency-sends-out-precautionary-warning-about-misrepresentation-and-alike-92446.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Dear @MasY, thank you for translating the article and I totally agree with the content of that article.

We, Kyonatics are very fortunate to have you in this forum and I thank you from my bottom of my heart for sharing your talent with us.  Looking forward for your translated articles once more.

Aja Aja.

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

TELEVISION /  MAR 13, 2016

‘DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN’ UPDATES: SONG JOONG-KI, SONG HYE-KYO TOPS 30% VIEWERSHIP RATING

http://www.movienewsguide.com/descendants-sun-updates-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-tops-30-viewership-rating/175478

The Korean drama “Descendants of the Sun” is gearing up to reach a milestone record in ratings. The drama has also already surpassed the 30 percent mark in viewership ratings with its fifth episode.

The KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” has captured the hearts of many Korean drama lovers and fans. The drama first aired in February 24 and early episode ratings showed that it was off to a good start. Ratings posted double-digit numbers and with five episodes in, it has already achieved a milestone rating of 31.2 percent in Seoul, according to Nielsen Korea data released Thursday, March 10, YonHap News reported.

K-DRAMA 'DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN' Ep. 7 Teaser: Song Hye Kyo Cries For Song Joong Ki [WATCH]

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/81873/20160313/k-drama-descendants-of-the-sun-ep-7-teaser-song-hye-kyo-cries-for-song-joong-ki-watch.htm

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are faced with not only war but natural disaster. 

On the teaser video of the K-drama series "Descendants Of The Sun," episode 7, Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) and Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) carried out rescue operations after earthquake in Uruk.

Yoo Shi Jin gave up his vacation in Korea and went back to Uruk to help Kang Mo Yeon and others' rescue operations. Kang Mo Yeon saw patients and Yoo Shi Jin went inside of a dismantled power plant to rescue people trapped inside.

Later in the video, Kang Mo Yeon shed tears, making us wonder if something had happened to Yoo Shi Jin.

On last week's episodes of the KBS K-drama series "Descendants Of The Sun," Yoo Shi Jin told Kang Mo Yeon that he is still deeply in love with her, but she kept feeling unsure about dating him again.

"Descendants Of The Sun" airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 pm KST on KBS. The seventh episode will air on Mar. 16, 2016. Check out the episode 7 teaser video below.

[GOSSIP, very happy if it's the true, photoshoot for magazine in New York(like happened w/Kang Dong Won=photoshoot in Paris after movie MBL)]

March 14, 2016

NETIZENS CATCHE SONG HYE KYO AND SONG JOONG KI ON A DATE

K-netizens are buzzing about rumored dating relationship of Song HyeKyo and Song JoongKi.

The netizen boards have been lighting up in the last few days over dating rumors involving Hallyu superstar Song HyeKyo and Song JoongKi. Reportedly Song HyeKyo was recently spotted by eagle-eyed fans arriving at a super-market with Song JoongKi and the two did grocery shopping. Furthermore, a netizen claimed that the two were spotted shopping together in a clothing store in New York. 

This dating gossip is currently unsubstantiated and unconfirmed but is gaining lots of traction in ways that lend some credence to its possible veracity. Because the two hallyu stars have been wrapped around in a dating scandal since the filming of a drama “Descendants of the Sun,” when the two were spotted sporting matching ‘couple’ items like a braceletes.

Source by. Bestiz

[couple braceletes=drama couple braceletes=DOTS' photos=Dr. Kang's in eps.1 and Captain Yoo's in eps. 6(not sure)]
[article's writer, wish rumor be true]

Thanks @MasY , you're the best!

and in agreement that we keep our disappointment of the lopsided praise to this thread. I mean kyonatics aren't saying one actor did more than the other. We'd just like a little bit of fair share of the praise in hye ko's direction too. 

Some people (obviously haters or obsessive fan girls whose love for oops has made them crazy) would like to believe that SHK is replaceable and had no major contribution. To that we know the answer is, delusional much?

glad that KBS called her their CPR expert! Lol. 

I love you all Kyonatics, let's band together and keep the haters at bay. Again, I really hope the Hong Kong fans show Kyo a lot of love. I'd be really sad if the attention is only focused on one actor.

• Like 14

SHK cannot be compared to anyone. It's just sad that some people choose to overlook and deny her contributions to the drama. Well, just like a queen..she handles everything elegantly and gracefully. So proud to be her long-time fan. :)

• Like 14

I think KYO has solid followers! Those who grew up with and have been supporting her! Her supporters come from all walks of life!

For sure they are not teeny boppers! 

Her career spanned 20 years for nothing! That goes to show her career has stood the test of times.

It's not a "here today and gone tomorrow" type of career! She is a done deal!  clap1

• Like 15

I'm hoping that SJK addresses that issue at the press conference today, I really appreciated how Jo In Sung during TWTWB kept praising her and vice versa. if SJK does that same today it'll probably shut the haters, I mean they're not going to disagree with "oppa". But probably not because if he's effusive in his praise of her it might lead to more speculation. 

I guess we're going to see even lesser interaction between the two today. I'm really hoping that it's not the case though. 

• Like 4