Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

"The Crossing" (Part I) will be out in Korean cinemas soon. I doubt that there will be any promotional activities since Song Hye Kyo has already left for Paris but I wish the movie a great success in Korea.
Roses: thank you for your multiple posts but can you please refrain from making too many short posts continuously? I'm sure that you have good intention to make this thread better but in fact, I don't think this thread is getting better with so many short posts continuously like the way you do.  If you want to add one or two short sentences immediately after your first post, why don't you just edit your first post and add your sentence? Why do you have to create so many short posts for each short sentence like that My apology for being so straightforward. I hope that you understand that, like you, I am also a fan of SHK and a fan of this thread and I just don't want it to continue to be like this. 

Guest RoseS

Thank twtw, the true I post but stuck=video not come out. Then the introducing only. Learning from you a lot=instruction! Thank again!
SusanC, Cosmetic department says: WAIT! That mean 100% my sister can buy TWO TONE Lip stick. I will put it on and let you know.It's seem 2015, LANEIGE and J. ESTINA post their AD on FaceBook.....a lot. That's good. Some their AD having different model(not SHK)  but I still click LIKE.Happy when seeing SHK's activities on FaceBook in positive mention for SHK to the viewers as Song Hye Kyo Phillipines, Oxyzen Couple Jo In Sung&Song Hye Kyo, more.......But long time no seeing Song Hye Kyo Vietnam Fan's posting?Today I vote for SHK 19 votes=maximum per day @ http://www.facebook.com/GMAtheHeartofAsia/app_161128210587174. Credit to MayaE's voting link[-O<Tomorrow, when voting, I will sharing for you 1/2=9 votes! :)
freshspring, Are you OKAY? Happy seeing your name back!

Thanks @MayaE honey, I'm fine and just busy with my work now :D Thanks you and other Kyoers for keeping this thread being like a heaven :x

Making film of The crossing. Song Hye Kyo's still cut:
kjg.png
ac1.png
dda.png
fdd.png
jkk.png
vds.png

Video:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODYxNjE3MTYw.html

class="entry-title"” Thump thump of my life ” exposed poster March 13 national release

By Song Hye Kyo, starring Kang Dong-won South Korea, “moving line” movie “thump thump of my life” (hereinafter referred to as the “thump thump”) will be released nationwide on March 13.

900x600_AJU9H5MD00B50003.jpg

Netease Entertainment March 5 reported by Song Hye Kyo, starring Kang Dong-won South Korea, “moving line” movie “thump thump of my life” (hereinafter referred to as the “thump thump”) will be held in the national release on March 13, became the first New Year Warm heart of youth film. Recently, a group of people exposed film posters, husband and wife Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong-won firstfruits simple makeup with a smile, appearing bursts of warmth in the sun against the backdrop; and 16 years of age but has a 80-year-old body into Mu Cao “Sunningdale The students “, the smiling face joke of fate. Whether parents or children, who, although a distant dream, but now happiness but warm and powerful.

As one of the starring Song Hye Kyo, the subversion of the past in the movie role sweet image, makeup starred in a whirlwind of swearing but full of toughness domineering mother, Song Hye Kyo himself for this role, it is not only a challenge, but also an experience. It is reported that China is expected to attend the premiere of Song Hye Kyo will be held next week.

Song Hye Kyo “Goddess shape maid of life” Mankouzanghua photographed without makeup

With the past, small fresh white Formica role compared to the movie “thump thump” in the Song Hye Kyo wore a picture of Tammy children housework is to let the audience see the drunk, but if you think this movie will be able to make an inspirational affliction tone, it would be wrong. Still stay in the sea before one second flurry, Song Hye Kyo scramble to deal with housework, after one second becomes a domineering woman swore, after hearing her husband and children bullied, reflexively roll up its sleeves and ready “to go to war.” .

In addition to acting on the outside of the test, Song Hye Kyo admits to “thump thump” is filmed himself “the most unscrupulous” movie: “There is no exquisite makeup bondage, tie a hair wash my face every day will be able to go out, it is a very comfortable and cozy thing, for those blockbusters Mimi, left advertising to complete enough “Moreover, small fresh range of children’s literature in the face of Song Hye Kyo swearing acting challenge, also claimed to have been Anshuang to:.” usually do not have the opportunity to expose side finally have the opportunity to vent. “

Kang Dong-won “Master’s body waiter life” counseling and economic naive Invincible richard simmons

In the film, the high value of M Yan Kang Dong-won subvert God legs Ouba da cool image, the interpretation of an “Interest is Taekwondo, kick specialty is vain,” the insane prince. But is such a brat adolescence is not off, even in the 16-year-old fatherhood, since opened a “father did not father-like” little father Experience. Because premature to assume the responsibility to support the family, the father, played by Kang Dong-won were made for construction workers, drivers and security, the thought that life has given this man more wasted years, but still did not expect the 33-year-old son and his grab toys, Starchaser actually catch up to do the SNSD concert security.

Paranoia is not previously starred in the interpretation of the villain Kang Dong-won, the Yaoqi finally put away, “are really” to pick up the return to air: “Before delving into the role of psychological always, this time as long as happily do it yourself like, I feel that every adult subconscious mind has refused to grow up, grow up together with the child process is the best opportunity for parents to return to youth. “

Mu Cao as “80-year-old 16-year-old body heart” youthful appearance has been under the old

Say the biggest test of the movie acting, I am afraid to play his son A number of small actors Rin into Mu Cao, the first time on the big screen have to get a 80-year-old man’s body, the father and mother to adorable fun and funny show 16 years of age, leaving only a sensible premature heart, like Ah Rin himself said:. “youth seems to know what it feels like” because of congenital progeria, a Mu Cao and the role to be together, to appreciate 10 times in ordinary aging speed, generating strong contrast between appearance and dramatic changes in mental age, so that the child is more sensitive than his parents, human well-being overdrawn.

Though this is the first time the movies, but as Mu Cao has been so amazing endurance Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong-won admiration. He not only can stand up to six to seven hours a day on the makeup remover, but also face the fact that “hunger” and Song Hye Kyo praised him saying: “I absolutely do not feel that he is acting for the first time, we like good Friends generally very understanding, mutual jokes, very happy. “

It is reported by Song Hye Kyo, starring Kang Dong-won South Korea, “moving line” movie “thump thump of my life,” will be released nationwide on March 13.

Original link: http://ent.163.com/15/0305/08/AJU9J60L000300B1.html

http://www.iduobo.com/2015/03/05/thump-thump-of-my-life-exposed-poster-march-13-national-release-23939.html

Guest asiyabekbolatovna_at_gmail.com_stv

Unni,Hye Kyo posted this in her ig. Thank you unni. 

11039739_10206621319080275_1794552801_n.

Hello) Can you give me Hye Kyo ig link,please?! I can't find it(

Guest asiyabekbolatovna_at_gmail.com_stv

Unni,Hye Kyo posted this in her ig. Thank you unni. 

11039739_10206621319080275_1794552801_n.

Thank you very much!❤❤❤

love to see SHK photo/insta updates and she's gaining more instagram followers each day with awesome comments for her ! wow she's wearing a luxurious Bvlgari Serpenti watch, hope she can also endorse a  global luxury brand watch 
photo-NRRG8GRSJ4FP
6a19bd84jw1epw6y8vk7lj20hs0vkgom.jpg

looking forward to see her pics at Dior show!