Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Maye May

Let's just wait for SHK's time of revival! Im sure if ever she gets international nominations or recognition for her movie The Crossing, the Knetz be like "koreans are really good actors" "she's prettier conpared to her other asian castmates" "hul! A korean walking the red carpet with hollywood stars!" blah blah blah and i believe those who are bashing her are the same people who bashed her before and the people who dont have any plans of watching the movie even before the scandal broke out. Real supporters of Kyo are those mature and well mannered individuals. Her supporters are the people who appreciate in depth movies and dramas, in short, theyre smart enough to know the simple truth and they understand the real scenario. Not those pathetic girlings who only know backhugs, rich boy poor girl scripts, etc" Darn! Even with books and tax advices, i still count myself stupid in filing my taxes!

@Maye May, all the things that you said are absolutely right. She is one of representatives of Korean wave, I think the followers have their names known partly thanks to her. The question I wonder is that when the case broke out, why was there no analysis before jumping to conclusion (or else there is some natives raising their voice telling for her? or possibly there are some that have protected her without our knowing???); all I saw when the news was out was Jumping from this conclusion to that conclusion...Raising voices without consideration or sympathy. Why do they have to live like that? Or their life is hard so they find a happier one to venture their hardship?

I also approve of your idea that Kyo gets married soon, so she will live a peaceful life but... it can't be coz if so I will miss her much. She is the only that attracts me to Korean entertainment.

Guest sunflower91

Despite the crisis she is undergoing right now it is still undeniable how BEAUTIFUL she is , haters please stop being mean and rude to SHK , you just  cant let this beautiful woman down .  If you continue to bash her,  SHK will surely become more and more beautiful while you haters will become uglier and uglier. so please SHK haters reflect also and stop being envious.
photo-H40TIIF7X40G
though we sense some pain and sadness in some of her pics , at least it is somehow comforting to see her smile photo-YTDE7IPW11C1
SHK be strong always and cautious this time , dont allow your detractors to pull you down, you still have 2 big Chinese movies to promote! 

Thanks to all chingus for pics, news, vids etc...much appreciated. I can't watch the vid of Kyo's speech yet...just looking at her pics made me cry a lot since early this morning and i have such headache since then...can't bear to watch the vid now :(

My only concern for Kyo now that Kyo is sound and safe....cf or not, just a business thing and when they can't show some loyality for her all these year esp laneige and how much she had done for them...well, i dun care.

dJnOWv.jpg
dc

I have watched Naver and SBS interviews about MPL and most of the questions that the female interviewers asked went to KDW. It was almost as if these ladies wanted to pretend that SHK doesn't exist. This just proves my point that some Korean ladies do not like SHK..they are really jealous of her and don't want her to succeed. So, these ladies are making this tax issue into something much bigger than it actually is. I am really thankful that SHK is not dating KDW ( or if they are, thank goodness they are not public about it). Image what the ladies will do to SHK if she is indeed dating KDW?! There will be death threats! SHK, I hope this apologize will be the end. No matter what you say, these ladies will not support you. Also, they will go to MPL movie...they want to see KDW and also want to see how well SHK does in the movie. So, I have no doubt the movie will be a huge success!

I just watch star date talk show where song hye kyo promotes her movie "Today".  Omooo, I have not watch  it yet.. chinggus ^^ do you know where I can watch that movie?.. hehe :)I just finished replay a funny moment of her in full house, it's totally make me to calm down after read a lot of harsh comment for kyo unnie.. :) 

Guest scarlet1013

So sad to see SHk like this... But I'm proud of her for handling the issue really well and gracefully...

I am not sure if it I can feel KDW concern for SHK... he is standing too close with SHK during the press con (that pic where he was beside her), almost like he had his arms around SHK but he was actually tapping the boys shoulder...KDW seems to be a real nice guy...

I hope KDW would be able to comfort SHK...

Aja aja SHK... hope to see your smile very soon...

Guest xyzebra

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, see below for a breakdown of each column :)
hTFYvKd.jpg

MPL is No.7. Note that each numeral below denotes a column and each column is numbered from left to right. 1: Title2: Release Date3. Reservation Share: 2.1%. This means 2.1% for MPL out of all reservations for other movies currently or soon will be showing. 4. Booking sales: 52,724,500 won. Converted to the dollar, this amount is approx. $52,724.55. Cumulative Sales: 16,800,000 won = approx. $16,8006. Booking attendance: 5,740. This means how many people have already reserved a seat for MPL through a ticket purchase. These people have not shown up to the movie theaters yet. 7. Cumulative attendance: 2,369. This number indicates how many people have already seen MPL at a movie theater. 
There is a difference between the two terms booking sales and cumulative sales, which translates into the sales number discrepancy. An explanation of this difference might help everyone to better understand the total revenue health of MPL at the box office. Booking means that a customer has agreed to pay for the movie ticket and has provided payment. Cumulative sales means that the payment is actually received by the vendor, whom in this case is the movie theater. The discrepancy in the two numbers is caused by a number of factors, the most obvious one being the length of credit card processing time. It's easier to understand the concept when you think about making any purchase with a credit card. The card is "booked" for a charge but won't show an actual deduction until a few days later. :) 
So, given this long winded explanation, one can safely say that projected total sales = $16,800 (already in pocket) + $52,724 (monies on their way) = $69,524. 

Time to move on and let's discuss more about her projects. Don't burry ourselves to the case which have been settled 2 years ago n just revealed few days before her movie press conference. How I try to think and understand, it's really absurd. Wondering which first media/person brought this case up after 2 years??? Totally senseless (@_@) I believe SHK devoted fans are around the world and more than KDW fans since her famous is noticeable. So, be confident, guys! I have invited my friends to watch MPL with me if airing here, in Singapore. Love & Proud to Song Hye Kyo!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Joe Cheng accepted and did the ice bucket challenge and he's tagging Annie Yi and Song Hye Kyo to do the challenge #-o   Oh dear, I don't think this is a good time for Kyo to be doing this challenge even though it's for a good cause :P

14806021728_446d9d4a51.jpg

Just want to say..SHG I am so proud of you in the way you are handling this issue. It is hard but your conducting yourself with grace, courage and still classy! No matter what, there are people that love and care for you.  #fighting! Be strong! And we are all wishing only best for you! 

I admire to you.. you're the best Kyo... hopefully my daugther like you, pretty face and heartsbelieve those who have hurt you are feeling the pain more sick of seeing the greatness and beauty of you heart...we are crying because we love you so much....

Thanks @hclover96 unnie for AgentP analysis as well as other updates.
As for JoeCheng's post, though I know of course this isn't the appropriate time, it's make me feel a comfortable air in IAQ.

Many thanks to you, @xyzebra, you not only translate carefully, but also anlize it meticulously for us :)

Some vids of PC

In this one, I try to see reporter's behaviour

[TheSTAR] '두근두근내인생' 강동원-송혜교, 교복 입은 소감? "무안vs좋아"

TENPHOTO 3
2014082121263917269.jpg
2014082121264111773.jpg
2014082121264212575.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/301288

• Like 1