Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Maye May

VOGUE KOREA SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE

kkoVuh.jpgbZoeeR.jpg8LI4y5.jpgNRX9pl.jpgLvVbav.jpgYgkbyo.jpgyoqt5w.jpgnFlxfQ.jpgXY597s.jpgGQy7mK.jpge7xyal.jpg

FROM CINE21 #968 COVER

IYXjGC.png

CREDITS: http://www.vogue.co.kr/content/view_04.asp?menu_id=02030300&c_idx=012002010000556      

http://www.vogue.co.kr/content/view_04.asp?menu_id=02030300&c_idx=012002010000556

http://www.onesshop.com/goods/goods_view.asp?g_cate1=B11&idx=14335               

thank you for sharing Maye May
you can try this web http://www.magazinecafestore.com/vogue-korea.htmlhttp://www.hanbooks.com/vokoon1su.html
http://www.crazyaboutmagazines.com/ourshop/cat_223926-Fashion-and-Style-Magazines.html

ommo,, vogue pictorial.. i like it  :-\"

Guest xyzebra

Thank you Maye May and Rubylia for the Vogue updates!  Ahem...Below is a larger version of the duo under the umbrella because I was straining my eyes to see if KDW's hand was around SHK's waist! I have also included a larger version of SHK in the black gown and the A-cut version of KDW being his quirky self in front of the Eiffel Tower. 
01220101000026311_1.jpgS: Ugh. I had too much mimosa during brunch...I have such a headache! K: Yes...you did drink a bit too much. But it's okay. My flowery attire will soothe your pain. S: No, that gives me a bigger headache! 
:P 
01220101000026309_1.jpg

Guest rjuliet

cant say words...vogue pics are beautiful...cine cover too...thanks maye may and rubylia...oh and thanks xyzebra for the bigger pics, so funny ;)

Song Hye Kyo visits Jo In Sung on the set of 'It's Okay, That's Love'

Song Hye Kyo reunited with former 'Wind Blows in Winter' ('That Winter, The Wind Blows') co-star Jo In Sung and director Kim Kyu Tae on the set of their SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'It's Okay, That's Love'!

Song Hye Kyo's agency rep tweeted on the 16th, "A sudden attack on writer Jae Yeol. Young who went to meet Soo oppa in a long time. One cut taken with director Kim Kyu Tae and lighting director Park Hwan. Everyone warmly welcomed us so we are thankful."

'It's Okay, That's Love' rep told OSEN, "Song Hye Kyo made a surprise visit to the set of the drama and had a good time... She also brought along a food truck for the staff and cast. Since they normally have a close relationship, everyone was delighted."

Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, and director Kim Kyu Tae formed a close friendship through their hit SBS drama 'Wind Blows in Winter'. It has been reported that a lot of the same staff who worked for 'Wind Blows in Winter' also work for 'It's Okay, That's Love', making the reunion even more meaningful. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/song-hye-kyo-visits-jo-in-sung-on-the-set-of-its-okay-thats-love

Guest deaborj

do you know why Kyo bit her lip in this pic?...image
...coz KDW is YUMMYLICIOUS....i'd probably do the same if I get to be this close with KDW though I might look constipated than gorgeous...hihihiih:D

It's so sweet of kyo to bring some food to filming set to show some supports to friends :D

fanart from Okuny :D . SHK fans @ dc are doing their best to promote the movie MPL.

FTemeO.jpg
5gP6Lc.jpg
kbKORV.jpg
c1NXaL.jpg
@ Okuny

edit: deaborj...that print floral pants...whoaaaa..can't imagine how we ordinary look like when we put on this pant :P

• Like 1

Guest deaborj

ONE FINE DAY (even if it's raining)...KDW: Are you ok?SHK: Yes, just a bit DizzY?KDW: Why? Are you tipsy?SHK: no, i felt dizzy as I kept on losing count of the flowers in your pants! KDW: Ok let me hold you! (so that's the reason of the hand on the waist ...hmmmm B-) :-? image
...good thing KDW can pull off this floral pants look. I guess he really just have a strong charisma! Love papa daesoo and mama mira! MPL fighting!

Guest deaborj

ONE FINE DAY (part 2)Daesoo: Yobbo (Honey Mira), Let me take a picture of you.Mira : Sure Yobo...let me do a "Goddess Pose".Daesoo:  Yaaah, Yobo you look like Song Hye Gyo with that pose...smokin' hot.Mira: Chincha?(really?)....Aigooo!..You look like Kang Dong Won too with that "fierce look" your giving me...but can you tilt the camera a bit higher...i don't think it's angled correctly. Daesoo: Byaneh, Yobo, i'm finding it hard to focus on you. your gyo-rgeousness distracts me, hehehe

deaborj, always enjoy reading your comments biggrin_zps06e32a28.gif~original

Cine 21  
cine2_zpsd3b84278.jpg~original

cine1_zps4db645d3.jpg~original

cine3_zps974a36b6.jpg~original

dc

thanks all for sharing the gorgeous Vogue's pics and the awesome news on Kyo's visit to IOIL filming set........ so very nice of her to make time to cheer and support the team........ like some said, me too hope Kyo was there to personally invite them for MPL VIP premiere which we still do not know when ? :-?? :-??

Guest deaborj

>many thanks putrin :D  --- i found some time to be funny (i hope)  today coz tomorrow will be a busy day again for me...besides, i can't resist not to come up with crazy short stories after seeing the super lovely vogue pics of papa daesoo and mama mira....truly made my day!...
>Utkim, I know right!....but i think the floral pants would not fit me as it is to skinny for my legs. i'd be like a spotted pig for sure should i attempt to copy the look.... the floral design would be stretched that you'd hardly recognize they are flowers....hehehe :D..but maybe, with you it'd be different...you'll be like a hot momma with that skinny pants....(but please just don't wear the floral sweater with it....or people might get dizzy too counting the flowers hehehehe!

^ the thing is his legs are double long as mine beuiT2.gif   .....what do you think ? keke...pass for me. ...you are so  funny dear...miss all of your funny talks at kyo's thread.. I'm kinda scared being here at kyo's thread knowing the mods are watching us :P...what did i do? not really sure why, it must be some sense behind this right? huh... but i think we better not making jokes...gezzz..breath inn, breath out..

Thanks putriN...lovely pix :x

Kyo looks really like a teenager in this one :D
ckHNdG.gif
baidu

edit: it isn't funny any more when we are zooming inn like this, can't even joke and it does not make sense in my book...i will be back when MPL movie is over...see dearies !

thanks to all dearies...i will be here, but only lurking mode until MPL is over...wishing our our dear' MPL the best wishes, she deserves it. This thread is a home for me and being here almost a decade, it hurts me ..aigoo, dun know it's illegal to post fanart and i am not a shipper, just a fan of shk and  just wanna spread the love for MPL...then there are tons posts at other threads also are non topic? ...i thot we deserve better...ah just want to save me  knowing my straight personality...so...Be back and love you all :x  . Let's move on dearies..i enjoy reading all of your posts hehe :D

Best wishes to our beloved Kyo...Fighting!
VPp1VV.jpg
dc

• Like 1

One of the most beautiful women ever!!! I'm so happy for her~ Kyo has made so many good friends in the entertainment industry.Really luv her mature beauty, I think she should appear on more magazine covers.

Again, may MPL be a HUGE success. These r the celebs I hope to see at MPL VIP;

Bae Yong Joon-->Director E J-Yong

Lee Seo Jin & the Grandpas-->Baek Il Seob

Ha Jeong Woo--> KDW

Lee Na Young--> SHK

I wish my dream will come true.Hahha

Guest rjuliet

haha daeborj ur so funny :D ...putriN, thanks for the sweet cine21 pics ...kyo looks lovely...cant wait for the official pics and interview translations from vogue and cine21 ...probably, we can expect high cut pics after this...