Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

Thanks for posting the beautiful pics of SHK! Can't wait to have my own copy of Vogue Korea, always gorgeous in any angle, pose, dress and hairstyle.

Looking forward also to see MPL ! When is the VIP premiere?

Hi everyone.................thank you for all these awesome pictures of VOGUE,.....i especially like this :x
Lt850G.jpg

they are just oozing with attitude!!!!!!!!!!!! especially SHK :DJust feel like looking at this pic for the whole time....hehehehehe :))

• Like 1

^ I love that pic too, can't take my eyes off it :)) I like reading all comments of yours and didn't plan to post something, but suddenly happen to see one thing which I think it needs posting

MPL starts to be deployed in CGV, banner of the movie appeared infront of the cinema
i4vW9VpFTcKcg.png
 as tagged

:-*What a beauty in the Dispatch photo…I love the hair (thanks putrin best photo indeed).. (freshspring you are resourceful as always)…

Cant blame the shippers…everyone has their bet/ best man for SHK.

Won Bin  - great eyes and the adams apple (so manly)

J In sung – the killer stare and the lips (still cant forget the cherry blossom kiss)

H Bin – the dimple (cant blame SHE falls for it)

Rain – the dance moves is awesome

KDW – he is witty, he can make her laugh – a good point

Daniel Henney (I was surprised by this!) as Im doing the back read…some netizens are curious to see them together…(This model is a hunk)…

Omo …some girls have all the luck…

But  Mr. Translator  got me thinking…why does he leans a little bit closer to SHK and whispers (much closer to her ear) everytime he do the translation??.. (not that im complaining though)…

Hope there will be a correct english sub for the movie MPL, ( I want to watch it) as the google provides the translation from North korea...…(duh).

wow wow woooooWwwww.....O M G!!!!! i can't get enough of kyo's b cuts pic of vogue korea sept issue...... 8-} 8-> she's so gorgeoussss, stunning, elegant, fabulous, jaw-dropping & etc.... =D> =D> =D>...i can't really take off my eyes staring on her pics
blimo, you're so hilarious...i might somewhat going to believe that....why so damn pretty...???? hehehehe  :))
there'll be lots of lots of things to us kyonatics to look forward to...first & foremost the back to back to back movies of kyo, wherein we're so excited the premier of mpl to be release next month, TC on dec, the IAQ, HFOH????? & the vogue korea sept issh....how i wish to own a copy of that....i can say that were so lucky that our dear girl was showered by God countless of blessings:-< =D> =D> so happy & proud of our hye kyo unnie
>:D< & of corz being a certified KYONATICS!!!!

freshspring unnie dearest....hello...i'm doing so much fine..how about you unnie...how are you? & i'm miss you more...i was wondering if you get enough sleep this past few weeks....since you're the one who updates us first about our dear girl's coming events & the first one to post tons of pics....hehehehe :D but seriously, thank you so much 100x  freshspring unnie for all the hardworks in this thread, the bits, the pics, the gifs, the vids, the trans, the sweet comments & everything and it's all so much appreciated...wow!!! 2 thumbs up for you unnie :-bd you deserved it :D
and of course, to everyone thank you so much! you don't fail me to laugh smile & loving all your posts here my kyonatics chingus :x :D

Guest sunflower91

It's just mid - August yet we are already showered with wonderful updates and lovely pics of SHK and more to come til month -end and much much more to come til year ends! YES YES YES definitely the drought season is over , guys be prepared there will be upcoming updates/photos surge in the coming days!
SHK is really a certified Goddess of Beauty, for me there's no distinction as to A or B cut photos ,as all pics are awesome!
photo-UWE7KASRNPKI
photo-N3Q8JQ6PPM6F

Guest sunflower91

With the way MPL promo is going for sure it's gonna be one of the most highly anticipated movie  this September , hopefully this heartwarming movie will be a breather after a series of "period/historical" films in Korea that dominates the box-office . MPL which is set to premiere in CGV theaters on Seot 3 will compete with a 1 British Film , 1 Hollywood Film and another Korean Film which im not sure if this is a strong contender as to ticket sales, really wish MPL will dominate the box office on its opening day and considering also that the following day on the 4th , 5 more movies will be release , 3 animated , 2 hollywood films and another Korean film.   
so guys do you think MPL will be a HIT or a MISS????  we'll definitely it's gonna be a hit coz
  1st ; the main leads are definitely stellar actor/actress , not only great in acting but a "visual shock" and netizens are excited to see them in a totally new role
  2nd: the release of their heartwarming posters/teasers already created impact 
  3rd: the MPL presscon/movie talk also created a huge stir on the entertainment news
and i think the major draw of this movie is its storyline/movie plot that focused on family which is a timely theme for the upcoming Chuseok holiday in Korea 
at CGV - showing on Sept 3
두근두근 내 인생 포스터 새창

두근두근 내 인생 D-19

두근두근 내 인생, 2014

예매율 0.0% 0.00.0점/10점 만점 (실관람객 : 0명)
감독 : 
이재용
 / 배우 : 
강동원 ,  송혜교
장르 : 드라마
 / 기본 : 
12세 이상, 117분, 한국
개봉 : 
공식사이트 : 
www.mylife2014.co.kr

at Megabox/COEX - showing on Sept 4
007515.jpg

My Brilliant Life 2014세 이상 관람가두근두근 내 인생

감독이재용배우송혜교, 강동원기본 정보한국/등급외/분/드라마개봉일2014.09.04공식 홈페이지

MPL Fighting!!! Hope ths movie will receive much much love!!!

aat

Thanks sunflower91 for the info, I know the other Korean movie, aigoo, so it's like  a breathtaking race, a little worry about MPL, but still believe strongly in it :)

@jennifer, hi hi my beloved, you are always sweet to me, a little shy, but I feel really thankful for your encouragement :x
Compare to the sunbaenims here I think I still have many deficiencies :( therefore I will try more :x
I was sad when not seeing you here last time and wonder myself how you were, and your post today make me really relief :x :x

I'm finding info of the VIP premiere, but still no any clues :) Instead of that, I see some fanarts :D
iVfzNwxc2RUvC.jpg
http://blog.naver.com/gwdh4860/220092536397

MPL fanart based on their images in the presscon on August 4th
ifnRoWT4eP4wW.png
iUIyK5NkSKYBH.png
iERomQaBxPjSw.png
naver as signed

Guest sunflower91

hi freshspring! oh i see that would be the case in the box office race comes sept 3, anyways we'll just cross our fingers hoping MPL will do well in ticket sales. Hmmmm quite sad , no news yet as to the VIP premiere details but most likely there will be one 
yes ngoc chieu nguyen that's the movies im referring to , i just didnt mention the movie titles, didnt know that it's T.O.P movie, the Korean film i've mentioned  , as i know its a sequel /part 2 and the first Tazza did well in the box-office, oh it's quite scary , im thinking of withdrawing my prediction. wwwhaaa hope the promo they are doing now can really help for the box-office success of this movie. we'll just wait and see, just hope for the best!

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF M P L!^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^mpl fighting\:D/\:D/\:D/I believe that the movie going audience will see the essence of the message that MPL is trying to convey!=D>=D>=D>Don't worry too much, MPL will do just fine! Let's sit back, relax and take delight in all the fantastic things happening to our dear KYO!:x

• Like 1

Hi everyone....i know this is SHK thread and we are only suppose to post pictures of SHK and talk about her.
But isn't it strange that when we talk about her movie projects or press con and promotions ....she is with other co-stars who equally play a part in the project that she is doing and we post picture of group or main lead pictures and comment about them ....but then we get mod notifications?????
And then we crop the pictures and only post picture of SHK....this is so funny and we only talk about her and we feel so scared of mentioning her other co-stars. then i believe we should be very wary of posting all this MPL pictures and posters as she is not alone there....i think we should crop the picture and just post the picture of SHK and do all the movie discussion on MPL thread...isn't it