Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

thanks AnJilaah , WOW..... what a double dose for us for being good  :D

they look mischieviously cool...... love it ! 

can't wait for the A-cut version  ;;)

thanks nino, a pic showing mama Mira working as a part-time and at a hospital day care 

:) :)

Waaaahhhh!!!!It's like bday everyday...With all this new interviews, pics, vogue.... \:D/ >:D< =P~ 8-} 8-} I'm always excited to come in here no matter if I'm on duty my hand is itching to browse in here.. :D:D If it were food, I'd say we are so full and yet cant stop to want some more... \m/ \m/ Did she ever spoil us this much??? :-/ :-O Or I'm just used to drought season.. ;)) ;)) Or is she preparing us for THAT day?? :-SS :-SS Andwae!!I want my daily dose of unni.. :-O lol..just kidding..Her happiness is what we are hoping for no matter what...And we are waiting like forever..lol...I hope MPL will be shown in cinemas in here.If it were, I will watch it countless times and not just in the comfort of my lappy... ;)) :)>-

Putrin sunbae: ur eyes is good...I did not notice that two straw not until you point it out..lol...Too focus on their angst at the pic..keke

No doubt, the most beautiful face I've ever seen in my something something years on earth!8->No wonder, every mag on the planet love to feature her on the their cover.  :xKDW and KYO look like sleuths in the first  pic.  :)). So adorable8->Cheers to MPL!

Thanks  for the Vogue pics...they are soo adorable :x . Hope you guys dun mind the reposting
Lt850G.jpg

Kyo looks beautiful in this pic...but a bit skinny?
FB2sF9.jpg
dc

btw, i read at dc, i think they said MPL is about 117 min

117 minutes only?? >:P >:P Why not 3 hours??? [-( [-( lol..so petty!!Considering movies has 1 and half hour this should be good enough.. :-B But what can I say?Cant get enough of unni's project..On the bright side..I dont want to cry buckets of tears for that long so this should be good.. ;)) :D

Aish!!Unni, why so pretty??I'm dying of envy here..lol

Guest xyzebra

@utkim, I don't mind the repost at all! Thank you all for the Vogue cover updates! 01200201000055601_1.jpg
This is my favorite of the bunch. KDW & SHK give off a Bonnie and Clyde vibe as if they are partners in crime and up to no good! I am glad that Mr. Dot brings out SHK's playful side, which went into hiding after her Full House days! 

Also, I love SHK's styling here. The makeup, hair, and outfit all suit her age. That yellow dress and huge pearl earrings from the Naver press conference made her appear quite matronly, which does such injustice to her youthful face. 

Hi all, I'm a daily visitor here, but long time no post n comment anything. But, those KDW & SHK photos bring me to comment something here :D Those photos must be taken in Paris last time when they caught together n the rumors about them spread. Although B cut, but they are well taken. Actually, I was waiting for the photo results to be revealed and here they are... Really nice! J.Estina photos are nice either. Song Hye Kyo has elegant and feminine aura indeed.

• Like 1

^ tiny_mu, welcome back dear :\"> jjeennyy19 said: 117 minutes only?? >:P >:P Why not 3 hours??? [-( [-( lol..so petty!!Considering movies has 1 and half hour this should be good enough.. :-B But what can I say?Cant get enough of unni's project..On the bright side..I dont want to cry buckets of tears for that long so this should be good.. ;)) :D Aish!!Unni, why so pretty??I'm dying of envy here..lol

• Like 1

New Steal cuts of Song Hye Gyo from 'My Brilliant Life' unleashed

20140814102836_53ec10c3d3233_1.jpg

New steal cuts of Song Hye Gyo from 'My Brilliant Life' were unleashed.

Actress Song Hye Gyo recently casted in a new film called 'My Brilliant Life' with actor Kang Dong Won, and new steal cuts of Song Hye Gyo from the movie were unleashed.

Movie 'My Brilliant Life' will show a story of young parents who gave birth to their son when they were only seventeen years old, and the son, whose body age becomes 80 when he is only seventeen. Song Hye Gyo casted in the movie as the boy's mother, Mi Ra, who once dreamed to become an idol star.

The photos show Mi Ra looking after her son, and working to earn living for him and her husband. Mi Ra goes through hectic days to earn living for her family, but she never loses her bright energy.

While she attracted people in front of TV with beautiful looks, she is showing the 'most ordinary' look ever, and many people are showing great reactions for another side of her.

It was the first time for Song Hye Gyo to play as a mother, and she is going to deeply impress many movie fans with even deeper side of her.

Meanwhile, 'My Brilliant Life' was motivated from a novel of the same title by author Kim Ae Ran, and it will be officially released on September 3rd.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=320614

class="main-title"Kang Dong Won – Song Hye Kyo to Reunite in a Film ‘My Brilliant Life’ as a Married Couple!

Song Hye Kyo, Gang Dong Won / photo = Han Kwang Ho photographer

Song Hye Kyo, Gang Dong Won / photo = Han Kwang Ho photographer

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won reunited in a film.

A press conference for <My Brilliant Life> was held at Apgujeong CGV in Gangnam in August 4. Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong Won and director Lee Jae Yong made appearances at the event.

Song Hye Kyo is cast as 33 years old mom ‘Mira’ who has a 16 year old son. The actress said “My character in the film and I have similar age. Mira is bright, outgoing, and immature person but I had no trouble acting out the role”.

She continued “Mira is a mother who’s like a friend to her son and if I become a mom in the future, I would be like ‘Mira’. People say that daughters resemble their moms and my mom has always been like a friend”.

When the press asked her whether she had difficulty expressing maternal expression, she answered “I played a role of a young parent who was about to say good bye to her child, so I didn’t really focus on maternal love. When I first received the script, I though I should treat my son like a friend, and that feeling just naturally came out of me”.

Gang Dong Won / photo = Han Kwang Ho photographer

Gang Dong Won / photo = Han Kwang Ho photographer

Kang Dong Won, playing the male lead ‘Dae Soo’, said “When I first read the script, I liked the way it expressed characters’ inner emotions. There wasn’t any point that didn’t make sense to me and that’s how much I was satisfied with my role. Dae Soo resembles my real character the most among any other roles I’ve played in the past”.

He is from Kyungsang province and his character is also using Kyunsang dialect and Kang Dong Won said “It’s been a while since I moved to live in Seoul, so it was hard to find the meet point. I tried to use dialect that is between Kyungsang province and Seoul”.

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo talked about their life in 20s and 30s.

Reminiscing her 20s, Song Hye Kyo said “My 20s just passed by so fast. I regret that I didn’t do more projects in my 20s. By the age of 30, I realized what I am doing and I’ve just started to have fun in acting”.

Kang Dong Won explained “I made a debut in my early 20s and have been acting since then. I never want to go back to that time. I lived fiercely and I still am living a fierce life”.

Song Hye Kyo / photo = Han Kwang Ho photographer

Song Hye Kyo / photo = Han Kwang Ho photographer

For the last word, Song Hye Kyo said “It’s been a while since I starred in a film in Korea, so I have more affection for this upcoming film. We filmed with positive energy and I wish it gets passed to the viewers. I wish our viewers feel the warm love for their family through our film”.

Kang Dong Won stated “While filming, I kept asking myself what family means. I was a meaningful film that let me look back my teenage years through twenties. You will ponder a lot after watching this film”.

Movie <My Brilliant Life> unfolds a story of a young couple who had a son at the age of 17, and now the son is 17 suffering from progeria, a genetic disorder that displays early signs of aging.

The movie will be released in September 3.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/19332

• Like 1

class="entry-title single-title"Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo Have A Parisian Date For Vogue Korea’s September 2014 Issue

05.jpg

I am sending some positive thoughts to the universe that Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will date someday … soon! ;) For now, a Vogue pictorial of their fictive Parisian romance—with an attitude—shall appease those wishful thoughts.

These cuts are from the upcoming September issue, and the stars, who are wearing Dior, will be seen on the big screen next month in their film My Brilliant Life

002_zpscfb6d81a.jpg~original

003_zps34ce6623.jpg~original

004_zps9fe29e00.jpg~original

005_zps98f0dd32.jpg~original

001_zpsfe99b335.jpg~original

Source  |  Vogue Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/08/14/kang-dong-won-song-hye-kyo-have-a-parisian-date-for-vogue-koreas-september-2014-issue/

Report by Dispatch

"A컷이라, 더 두근두근"…송혜교, 미모의 진리

6e83db7cgw1ejc48cqjvwj20q50iawit.jpg

• Like 1