Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@msriz, thanks for reading my post but "rumor" is described as, a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts". Surely it was admitted as mistranslation but it has been circulated without confirmation of facts I know there was no malicious intent from those who mistranslated it however, the bottom line of my post is not the veracity of the rumor but more about how people put color to friendly gestures.

Another thing I think since this is the thread of SHK I have the presumption that it's okay to post/comment on anything about her. It is already the choice of the member to restrain from posting anything about Kyo's private life if it would put Kyo in a bad light. I'm sure all of us here love Kyo and no one would intentionally jeopardize her.

Well, if we have to wait 5 more hours before the Movie Talk starts, I might as well get some zzzzz. It's only 130am, Tuesday in my neck of the woods.I guess, when I wake up first thing in the AM, it would have been over.That's ok, I'll feast on all the reports and pics when I get up tomorrow=D>MPL Fighting!

• Like 1

my colleague was shocked when she read this chinese newspaper mentioned SHK rumoured girlfriend of KDW?  i am not chinese dont understand chinese characters, so copy & paste here for those who can translate. whether true or not media gossips have been bothering the couple recently :
http://mypaper.sg/entertainment/ceng-zi-jian-pai-dian-shi-ju-jiang-dong-yuan-can-zao-ju-jue-20140812

韩国男星姜东元近日同绯闻女友宋慧乔为新片《我的忐忑人生》接受访问,姜东元大爆自己比起拍电影,其实更爱拍电视剧:“近年电视剧制作组都不常找我,曾经有过一个角色,我好想演出,可惜被拒绝。”

@kimjung123 thank you for posting, Our main concern here is our dear shk.they denied it already,even their agency have already denied this few months ago.we knew that it is not true,only rumors or publicity for mpl. We are all supporters of shk here,we love her and we believe in what she said.

MPL will surely be a hit even without this kind of pubicity because of it's nice story,brilliant actress/actors,good director and very supportive production staff.

Shk fans are matured enough to distinguish what's true and not.

Those who spread this rumors,please spare our unnie shk because you are just hurting a nice person,a very humble and generous woman.

We will only believe our dear shk.

She denied it already that'swhy we believed in her.

Thank you.

God Bless everyone.

Haiz :-\", sometimes, I see Korean fans are so lucky becoz they talk the same language that Kyo talks.
You see, I open the official facebook account of My palpitating life. And all I can see are .....something that called pictographic language.

"Once upon a time, If only people could talk the same language".
 Sorry guys, some nonsense words while being earger to see and waiting for our Kyo.
8-X I know, we are going to continue to struggle with the language once more time now. But seeing her satisfies me the most now.

1234206_769638659724896_6451824027019059
                        "A bright smile family"
Love you all :x :x

• Like 1

hi @freshspring......how much time do we have to wait now......ohh....i am checking and checking here...
i guess @SusanC is in dreamland now in the US,...but i had my sleep and still nothing.....what is happening...???? only an hour left i guess right???They must be getting styled at the moment hehehehehe :)