Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kang Dong Won Remarks that Song Hye Kyo Isn′t as Short as He Thought She WasStanding tall at 186 centimeters, Kang Dong Won shared that Song Hye Kyo was taller than he thought she was. 

On August 4, Kang Dong Won, along with his co-star Song Hye Kyo, attended the press conference for their upcoming movie My Palpitating Life at the CGV Theaters in Apgujeong
59415834.jpg
When asked about the height difference between the main leads, Kang Dong Won shared, “I’m a little over 186 centimeters and Song Hye Kyo is 161 centimeters. Honestly, she’s not really on the short side.” 

He continued, “People around me kept asking, ‘Isn’t Song Hye Kyo really short?’ so I just thought she was, but when I first met her for the movie, she was taller than I expected. I thought the height on her profile is correct.” 

Song Hye Kyo bashfully laughed, saying she’s really not that tall, making Kang Dong Won reiterate that she was taller than he thought she was. 

My Palpitating Life is about two young parents of a child suffering from progeria. The movie premieres on September 3. 

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan credit Mwave Enewsworld | Augu 4 2014

• Like 1

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-style: normal; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kang Dong Won Shares on Acting Opposite Song Hye Kyo in Film ‘My Palpitating Life′
Kang Dong Won shared on having acted as a married couple with Song Hye Kyo.

At the press conference for film My Palpitating Life on August 4, Kang Dong Won revealed, “This is not the first time that I acted opposite Song Hye Kyo. We filmed a 30 minute movie four years ago but it never premiered in Korea.”

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo acted with each other for the secong time since they filmed Camellia – Love for sale in 2010

72483002.jpg
Kang Dong Won shared, “Since it was my second time acting opposite Song Hye Kyo, we didn’t have any problems in terms of teamwork,” and Song Hye Kyo said, “Kang Dong Won has amazing passion towards his character and acting. He looked cooler at work than at private gatherings.”

My Palpitating Life is a film based on a novel of the same title about a boy who ages more quickly than his parents due to progeria and his young parents Dae Soo (Kang Dong Won) and Mi Ra (Song Hye Kyo). The film will premiere on September 3.

Photo credit: Newsen credit Mwave Enewsworld | Augu 4 2014

• Like 1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Media Videos] August 4 2014 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"영화 '두근두근 내 인생' 제작보고회

credit 세계일보 동영상 채널

Guest jaeinmae

i was feeling good, had an overdosed of  gorgeousness from looking at the presently most dazzling couple today, KDW and SHK, my desire to watch MPL/MBL increase to the max...... very excited i called my mother-in law and told her the first alibi that came into my mind.... i told her that i'd like to come home and want to spend chuseok  with her and the rest of the family and will help with the preparations....she answered, since i am non-korean, and have no chuseok festival from where i came from, there's no need for me to come home and better stay where i am for now....huhuhuhuhu..... i want to watch MPL.... i want to see the pond scene.... i want to see the couple.... i want to see areum....huhuhuhu.... ineed another alibi now huhuhu.... any suggestions?????....huhuhuhu.....jeballlll......     Yikessssss..... wrong thread again????.... byanne......huhuhuhu....

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘My Palpitating Life’ Kang Dong Won Auditioned for ‘Scandal’my-palpitating-life.png?w=600

Film director Lee Jae Yong said at the press conference for his new movie, "My Palpitating Life," that he met Kang Dong Won for the first time when he auditioned for the film "Untold Scandal" in 2003.

In the morning of August 4, 2014, the press conference of the new film "My Palpitating Life" took place in a CGV theater in Ap Goo Jung, Seoul. Film director Lee Jae Yong, actor Kang Dong Won, actress Song Hye Kyo among many others attended the conference and conducted interviews with the reporters.

On this day, director Lee Jae Yong said he met actor Kang dong Won for the first time when he auditioned for the film "Untold Scandal" in 2003. Actor Kang Dong Won said on director Lee Jae Yong, "I really enjoyed working with him. One thing I regret is that we did not drink together while filming, because director Lee Jae Yong does not drink well." The upcoming movie "My Palpitating Life" tells a story of a couple, portrayed by actor Kang Dong Won and actress Song Hye Kyo, and their child who has a progeria. The film tells the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world. Kang Dong Won is to play a naïve, loving dad, Dae Soo, in "My Palpitating Life." Song Hye Kyo, who has been taking a break from acting since her successful run of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" in the beginning of last year, is to play Mi Ra, who became a mother at an early age of seventeen but takes good care of her son in "My Palpitating Life." Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo have starred in "Love For Sale" together three years ago, which was a finale piece of the Busan International Film Festival directed by Jang Joon Hwan. "My Palpitating Life" is based on a novel of the same name, written by Kim Ae Ran, which sold 1.4 million copies in the first three months of its publication. The movie "My Palpitating Life" will premiere on September 3, 2014.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Like 1

Kang Dong Won- Song Hye Kyo ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life’, “The most special movie”20140804001417559_1.jpg

On August 4, Director, Lee Jae Yong, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won(from the left) are posing for the camera at the press conference for the film ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life,’ held in CGV Apgujeong, Seoul.

Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo, and Director Lee Jae Young are attending at the press conference for the film ‘Pit-a-Pat My life.’ It is highly expected to see Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo’s acting chemistry. The film portrays a kid who is suffered from progeria but it depicts with humors and individuality, which is released on September 3.   

issue@asiatoday.co.kr
Asia Today | August 4 2014

• Like 1

65580516.1-65578776.5.jpg?rev=1
254843_7767_4540.jpg

he he he, I can't close my mouth when watching this vid when KDW talks about Kyo's height. Ha ha ha
You should watch from 0:33

Quote" When asked about the height difference between the main leads, Kang Dong Won shared, “I’m a little over 186 centimeters and Song Hye Kyo is 161 centimeters. Honestly, she’s not really on the short side.” 

He continued, “People around me kept asking, ‘Isn’t Song Hye Kyo really short?’ so I just thought she was, but when I first met her for the movie, she was taller than I expected. I thought the height on her profile is correct.” 

Song Hye Kyo bashfully laughed, saying she’s really not that tall, making Kang Dong Won reiterate that she was taller than he thought she was.

• Like 1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Media Video | Aug 4 2014 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"★'두근두근 내 인생' 강동원-송혜교, '비주얼 부부'의 탄생★

credit StarNews Korea

class="content-title"Song Hye Gyo Thinks Kang Dong Won Is More Attractive at Work than in Private

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo play a married couple in the upcoming movie “My Brilliant Life.”

On August 4, the press conference for the movie “My Brilliant Life” was held at a CGV theater located in Seoul. Director Lee Jae Yong and the starring actors, Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo, were in attendance.

This is not the first time they acted together, as they were previously in the film “Love for Sale,” directed by Jang Joon Hwan, four years ago. Kang Dong Won explained, “This is not my first time acting with Song Hye Gyo. Although the movie did not debut in Korea, we have acted in “Love for Sale” once before, so there were no problems this time around.”

Song Hye Gyo stated, “We stayed in touch since our movie four years ago, but I was not aware of his enthusiasm for acting because we only met for private reasons after the movie, not work. After this project, I realized that he had a great passion for his character. Whenever I overlooked some parts of my acting, he would notice it and advise me on other ways I could have acted it out. She continued, “He is more attractive in work settings than when I meet him in private.” She joked that sometimes his advice would annoy her.

“My Brilliant Life” is about 16-year-old Areum who suffers from Progeria, which is a disorder that rapidly aged his body to that of an 80-year-old. Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo play his parents. Their situation is known to the world, and a lot of exciting things start to happen to Areum. It is based on the book by novelist Kim Ae Ran. “My Brilliant Life” premieres this coming September 3.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/04/song-hye-gyo-thinks-kang-dong-won-is-more-attractive-at-work-than-in-private/

the tittle seems  ;))