Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest rjuliet

hi chingus...all these awesome tc pc and rc pics and gifs make me delurk...
especially this gif ;)
L5J17c2.gif 
hehe...anyway, i am an old fan of shk since autumn in my heart...love her...will support her with whoever she choose..

I saw a very cute and humorous fan account of the press conference at Baidu.  This fan was so excited and happy to be able to see Kyo so close :) 

To the left of the entrance was a huge poster of Kyo, dying of excitement, hands are trembling when taking pictures, so beautiful.  Really regret that I didn't go to touch it or take pictures with it.

After waiting for a while, the conference began.  Kyo was in the second group to appear (The Crossing has lots of stars, really, really looking forward to it).  When the host said "let's welcome Song Hye Kyo", I don't know what craziness went through my brain, just loudly shouted Song! Hye! Kyo!  A staff from behind me said "you're a fan and not from the media".  Afterwards didn't dare to make a sound anymore because fear of getting kicked out.  Kyo is really beautiful, a white blouse with a blue skirt!  There's also the very familiar shoes (please don't donate them).  There's a gold necklace, earrings and watch, everything was so perfect!  She's very, very thin.  Legs are very, very beautiful.  Very delicate, sparkling from the outside (brain damage mode is turned on, haha, everyone don't mind me).

When the projector came down, everyone thought they would show the long-awaited clips of the movie, but they only showed the posters.  The place was full of noises, everyone was cheated, haha

Kyo's curious face when other actors gave presents to the director was really cute and funny - with the body lean forward or chin held high, her interested look, each one she has to check out, don't know if the translator translated for her, haha

During the conference, after the director finished answering the host's questions, he turned around and they both immediately laughed.  Kyo laughed very happily, the director smiled very kindly.  The language barrier is absolutely not a problem.

13966602766_b3f409c7cd_b.jpg
13966602906_3e77b78722_b.jpg

Interview was held in a small hall with very little space.  When Kyo came in, she was surrounded by security, but when she walked by, security was no longer blocking.  Since I had the all-powerful media sticker on, security would not stop me.  I followed Kyo to her seat's left side, the distance was so close, so close.  I can't believe I'm able to stand so close to see Song! Hye! Kyo!

Interviewed for more than 10 minutes, the reporter asked Kyo 3 questions.  Translator was very good (tall and handsome as Taiwanese news had mentioned before, haha), fluent in translation, pronunciation was also very good. When Kyo answered the first question, because her answer was very long, after he translated a large segment, he forgot what Kyo said.  Everyone was waiting for him to speak.  Kyo realized that he forgot, smiled and reminded him, then began to laugh, haha.  Seeing her laugh, I also laughed (brain-damaged fan can't explain, at that time was totally unaware of who said what).  Whole time was just staring at Kyo, how can there be such a beautiful person (her heart is also kind and beautiful), the perfect profile, almost can't breathe and heart was thumping!!!

During this time, whenever her eyes began to look around, I would specifically whisper Hye Kyo.  She heard it, saw me calling her and smiled at me.  She smiled at me 3 times!!!  3 times!!!  OMG!!!  Especially the second time, she made a little eye movement.  I'm trembling!!!  Her warm smile really kills me.  Really, really warm woman, treats fans with love, so good!!!  Really love Song Hye Kyo!!!

After the group interview ended, when Kyo was leaving, I followed her.  She was really, really nice!!!  We all called out "Hye Kyo, Hye Kyo, Hye Kyo", she smiled in response and said hi to us, also waved her hands.  Her voice was very gentle, very nice to hear!!!  Then I excitedly said a bunch of hi hi hi hi (at that time I was already crazy).  Knew I was holding the phone to film and she specifically looked at the lens!!!  How can she be so nice?!!!

Afterwards when she quickly went to the door, there was a fan who said "thank you, bye bye".  I have been excitedly saying bye bye bye bye the whole time.  Kyo waved to us and said bye.

Translated from Baidu

I've also read a couple of fan accounts from Korean fans who visited Kyo at the MPL filming location and the fans all said the same things, how words can not be used to describe her beauty and how nice she is to her fans :)  I really wish we SHKers can all get to see her in person some day :D

Guest deaborj

@rubylia - we've only seen HXM at the presscon and at the red carpet but his charm has a lasting effect. what more when we see him in the moving acting with Kyo. 8->
mexteur - :-bd
utkim - ^:)^ love love love, peace, peace, peace
meiyan - :\"> and you're the best!

everyone   - let us all continue to spread positive vibes :D  - Let us be Han Ji Eun of our all time favorite Full House. A Happy Vitamin. Hihihi.

The production company of  The Crossing said that John Woo and casts such as ZZY, HXM, Takeshi and Hye Kyo are currently scheduled to grace Cannes Film Festival on 17&18 May.
source:baidu

hclover, thanks much for the fan's ac trans.... Can feel her excitement, her heart thumping and pit-a-pat hehee.... So happy for her (should be a girl rite?).... i keep reading it.... Yes, i hope that fine day will come and we all get to meet her together...

thank you khxy and jolie for the good news :-*

i'm sure HXM is counting the days 8->

Picture004_zpsff9a726e.jpg~original

credit as labelled

:D

Guest rjuliet

omo kyo at cannes would be epic :x ... 
edit: as this is my 500th posts and i make it here not at my usual place, this cute pic shows the most gorgeous woman and her co star and also the handsome translator as ehem third wheel? lol ;) 
 T3LzYZF.jpg

putriN said: hclover, thanks much for the fan's ac trans.... Can feel her excitement, her heart thumping and pit-a-pat hehee.... So happy for her (should be a girl rite?).... i keep reading it.... Yes, i hope that fine day will come and we all get to meet her together...

^rjuliet, thanks for making your 500th post here..... yes, we are highly anticipating TC and MPL too..... Fighting ! :D

hclover, thanks for the info..... so she is QY then..... no wonder pix from her are goooood...... she's sooooooooo near to Kyo..... she's so funny, i enjoy reading her account...... she said, Kyo is sparkling on that day...... it reminds me..... Kyo, are you ?  8-> 

levis1_zpsbec7ae08.jpg~original

High Cut Vol.... last 5 yrs :P:)>-