Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

In the last pic above, it looks as if Kyo and HXM are real couple, lady in red is like Kyo's mother and Dir. Woo is her grandfather , Kyo's mom gives HMX an approval for wedding bell. :D

Kim sis look at Hye Kyo's cheeks in Ngoc Chieu Nguyen photos. I think it is not just blush on/make up. I think she is really blushing. :\">

Twitter :D
c9zi.jpg
dc

edit: jolie, thanks for the link.....man, i have been sitting here for hours and then now the red carpet....not complaining though...just that i am afraid i might get some ....from hubby :))
6kvp.gif

18:30 to play on the red carpet . online :http://tv.cntv.cn/live/cctv6http://video.sina.com.cn/l/p/1683884.htmlhttp://live.sina.com.cn/zt/l/v/ent/bjiff4/

they talk about Kyo:can help me trans it... ????<太平轮>吴宇森导演说,宋慧乔有一种很高贵的气质。遭遇让她从天堂的千金小姐,变成一个有勇气的女性。他一向很欣赏宋慧乔演出,每一段感情戏都掌握得很准确。宋慧乔除了很聪明之外,很有智慧,很能体会人物性格感情的变化,掌握得非常好。除了专业表演之外,还能演出她自己。

宋慧乔真人真好美,温柔高贵。在场男人女人无不惊叹其美。她说<太平轮>中,她最苦的是一场暴风雨的戏,凌晨拍的,风雨中3个女人,一起很惨

edit: ukim unnie : the same to u, i too sitting her about 4 hour, but i so happy 8->

From the press conference-
-Director Woo stated " I won't do things that are easy, i will do those that are challenging"
-The 3 actresses (ZZY,Hye Kyo and Masami Nagasawa) said Director Woo is like a father figure, making them relax and they are touched by his warmth.Director Woo humbly said that he idolised these 3 actresses and counts himself lucky to be able to work with them.He is stunned by their acting skills.
-Director went on to say that he never fails to tear whenever he re watched the scenes of the movie. " These love stories are very touching and i realised that i am better at shooting women and their inner feelings than brotherhood scenes"
-They are still shooting and will wrapped up around May/June.It is confirm that the movie will be released this year.
-HXM and Hye Kyo will play as husband wife.The fate of the 3 couples will be intertwined on the ship.
-For the main poster, the foggy background, ship fasted by rope and 2 seabirds on the rope gives the impression that the ship is carrying dreams and hopes of thousand over people and is bound to experience hardships and unknown future.
source:baidu

Guest AnJilaah

Huang Xiao Ming is so tall and handsome. :x He and Hye Kyo unnie looks good together. Can't wait to see their chemistry on screen. Too bad, HXM has a girlfriend already. kkk peace.
Also SHK looks so pretty and elegant with her attire. 8-> simple (esp white) suits her as her beauty stands out more. :)

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen
Director Woo said " Song Hye Kyo has an elegant aura. The hardship she will go through will turn her from an heiress to a brave woman." He always enjoys her performance,she is able to grasp every emotional scenes well.Song Hye Kyo is not only pretty,wise but she is also able to understand the changes in human feelings.She does it really well.Other than acting well professionaly, she is also able to act as herself.
I think this is the comment from other people
Song Hye Kyo is so pretty and elegant in real life. Everyone at the event couldn't help but to praise her.Hye Kyo said her most difficult scene is when she was filming "stormy" scenes.The shooting was held before dawn , the 3 women suffered together.

tnx guys for the awesome sharing u guys r d best :x and as usual hye kyo unnie look so beautiful simple but elegant <3 & the body guard cum translator is hot & so is hxm :D too bad takeshi wasnt there

Really love d red carpet black gown that she's choosing .. My all time fave so far along the snow white gown in other red carpet she wore n now as black swan gown.. Hope is gonna be other collor .. UAA is so awesome.. !! Great agent.. !! Keep on d good work..

Keep on growing beautifully inside n out kyo !! :x