Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

Thank you guys for quick updates on TC press con =D> =D> :x She's sooo gorgeous as usual :x Kyo is like in a throwback mode :P kekeke first her old coat then her outfit today at TC press con is same style of her Ww press con 6 years ago. I wonder why? :-? On the other hand, That Man in the garden wore blue coat and white pants on recent press con for the Fatal Encounter aka The King's wrath :-? Is it a coincidence or what?? @-) :-?

Guest ohsooyoung

Why is Takeshi absent for TC press con? :(( No Takeshi appearance. ..why oh why? Thanks to Huang Xiao Ming for Kyo's second partner rather than Dir. John Woo :D just kidding :D Kyo just makes my day :x :\">

Oh my gosh! Seems that i can't get enough of kyo,,, she is so cute!! Really like her outfit today.. So blue is The trend now or what? Hehe she looks great with Huang xiao min,, thank everyone for the pics!!

Hi Kim,in the article Director Woo said from this movie he wants to prove that he is not only good at shooting movies about brotherhood but he is also good at capturing/shooting movies about women and their feelings.
ZZY said about Director ' For this kind and great man, you feel as though you can give everything" and HXM said" He is such a warm person and he will even scoop rice for us. Is this what a world renown Director will do?"
source:ahwang

hellooooo girls, it's very nice to come back here and see Kyo seems nothing changed since the WW presscon in 2008. 6 years passed but she's stunning all the way :x. I just notice that she looks thinner than before but I think it's just because of the tight schedule. When she come back to Korea and have more time to relax, she will be chuppy gorgeous again. ^^
I have a question: "is it something similar or coincidence?". LMAO.
my01.jpg

984040_804558196239706_1816213119_n.jpg

---tumblr_lmka1dEGLv1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Nice day everyone. :D

@-) come to think of it, or should i say, by looking closelyhe does look like mr bodyguard cum translator.so song hye kyo has 2 translator?  ;;)