Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

明天,《优酷全娱乐》会在北京国际电影节开幕红毯上设立一个专访区!汪聪会采访张艺谋、范冰冰、黄晓明、吴尊、章子怡、宋慧乔、佟大为、让· 雷诺、阿方索·卡隆等明星!现在来征集向这些大牌提出的问题~小伙伴们直接评论本条微博,明星姓名+问题即可参与!
Tomorrow Youku will broadcast directly Film Festival red carpet :-bd
i can not wait tomorrow 

mieyan, thank you..... we better watch it now..... cos tom we'll be busy savouring another batch of gorgeous Kyo pics :D

1st pic you posted..... Kyo's not carrying iphone anymore..... putting back the hp in her bag after informing someone she has arrived Beijing safely ? 

song4kim, we have been waiting for that day for long...... thot that after MPL she may slowdown and find time.... but no....... guts feeling she may take "House Full of Happiness"  :\">

Guest song4kim

i have a feeling too putriN that she will do another movie after MPL...i think her phone now is samsung...based from the pix above... ;;)

Song Hye Kyo Departs to China for Director John Woo’s The Crossing Press Conference
2ce711c7cee5cc36877a0e52ece8f442.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo departed to China for The Crossing press conference.
On April 15th, Song Hye Kyo boarded a flight to Beijing, China from Gimpo Airport. According to the Chinese production company, Song Hye Kyo will attend a press conference for The Crossing on April 16th, 1 PM at the Beijing Hotel.
All of the leading actors of Director John Woo’s The Crossing, Song Hye Kyo, Zhang Zi-Yi, Chang Chen, and Takeshi Kaneshiro, are expected to attend that day’s event.
Meanwhile, The Grandmaster, starring Song Hye Kyo, has rose in nominations at the 4th Beijing International Film Festival, which begins on the same day as the press conference for The Crossing, April 16th, and concludes on the 23rd.
Source: wtarnews
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest noelsong

<3 She's really beauty, I hope to see pictures of her tomorrow, will overrun all of her photos <3 hope more drama

Song Hye Kyo Enters Beijing Airport…Fall in Love with her Natural Beauty April 15, 2014   •  Category: Dispatch, News & Updates, Photos, The Crossing, Translations0 Comments

1_2014415133913nlwvshj_T5_76102

Actress Song Hye Kyo arrived at Beijing Capital International Airport. She is in China for a press conference of her movie, The Crossing.

Song Hye Kyo’s natural beauty overwhelms any continent. On this day, Song Hye Kyo’s makeup-less face was slightly covered by sunglasses. Part of her elegant features is her blemish-free skin that was more than enough to capture attention.

Her non-sponsored airport fashion could also be seen. Song Hye Kyo showed off her airport style by wearing 100% of her own clothes. The majority of celebrities are different and wear sponsored clothes to the airport.

2_20144151321008h4iju_T5_76084

Her chic charm stood out. She matched a cream knit top with denim shorts. The loose fitting top covering her bottom revealed her slender legs. From here, the brown color of the boots unified the atmosphere.

Fancy, colorful accessories were excluded. Instead, a long necklace soothed the boredom. Boeing sunglasses finished it off. Wide frames were enough to cover a small face. It was even effective to hide a makeup-less face.

Song Hye Kyo starred in Director John Woo’s new production, The Crossing. She plays the daughter of a noble family in the 1930s of a turbulent period. Also starring are Zhang Zi-yi, Chang Chen, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and other top stars from Greater China.

3_20144151321092z5iju_T5_76083

4_2014415132119ul3iju_T5_76089

5_2014415132129nseiju_T5_76095

6_201441513213gc8ciju_T5_76099
Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest deaborj

Whoa!...Only those stars who are confident with their beauty and skin will dare go make up less in a place where they know they will be photographed. GO Kyo! Show them what a real natural goddess is!

I'm happy to see how Kyo feels secure (saw the pic where she held Ms Park's arms) when her most trusted (and loved) Ms Park is around while all the people go gaga over her, taking pictures of her as if she is a non-feeling subject. Thank you Ms Park for looking after her though there's KDW and YAI whom you are also taking care of.

( i understand the fans , peeps who take pictures of her coz I would do that as well, but not too close to make her feel uncomfortable.) :D

A few more hours and we'll see her again! Yipeeeh!

ohh kyo changed her cellphone,, i thought she loved apple..my sister bought an iphone recently and she was like.. oh i have the same cellphone as kyo.. but now seeing kyo with a samsung,.. i´m gonna tease her.. hehe like.. oh since you bought and iphone too.. kyo thought that an iphone is not cool anymore .. hehe
waiting to see her new pics and maybe the movie's teaser? i think I'm going to stay awake tonight
really really thanks everyone!

Conference " The Crossing " Time: April 16 13:30-15:30 (13:30 Registration) Location: Beijing Palace Hotel Beijing Chupin: Beijing Galloping Horse Film Co., Ltd. Guests: John Woo, Zhang Zhen Zhong Lifang, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye Kyo, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, Nagasawa, Grace Wang, Bowie, Yufei
baidunot Takeshi :(

^oh no :((

but.... i don't recognise Zhang Zhen Zhong Lifang.... is not Takeshi's chinese name ?  :-/

edit : so many takeshi supporters here...... how could he not be around tsk tsk

hard core fan kim even woke up early morning !  :P