Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

thanks putrin omo omo!! another movie!? i think it's really great to see kyo again in different works in korea!and... it seems the movie is about her husband's infidelity??haha kyo really likes wife roles now.. wonder why?  ;))

oh, perhaps another work on her way already? Kyo is ot done with her MPL right?  happy to hear for the news though not yet confirmed....and husband's infidelity..hmmm, kick him out of the house :)) ..joke, i guess it's much more complicate than that..Hope she can have some rests too....She works so hard, perhaps next year she will slow down keke  ;;)

freshspring, so good to see you dear. hope you are fine. hugzzz :D

edit: reading more from other reports, it seems this movie is only 1 of other movies under review...i see.

^hi everyone,  my pleasure :D

MitzB, with the new news, looks like no drama for her this year, but nothing is confirmed :)

jolie, thanks dear for the director's name  ;)

i doubt Kyo has time to review the offers since she has been on full swing filming MPL.... from the early reports we understand the storyline is about her husband's infidelity but the recent report mentioning a scenario of her daughter being abducted, and director Park Chan Wook is mentioned........ ehmmm which is which now :-/

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014040717464945957&type=1&outlink=1

송혜교는 '행복이 가득한 집' 제안을 받은 상태. '행복이 가득한 집'은 딸이 유괴된 여자의 모습을 담은 스릴러. 박찬욱 감독이 참여하고 있다. 송혜교 뿐 아니라 다른 여배우도 논의 중이다.

unless it's both, her husband is having an affair and her daughter being kidnapped.... so thrilling !

no need to crack our brain, no confirmation yet  :P

I google trans the title of the new movie, ironically is "House Full of Happiness"   :-B

hello to all kyonatics here, wow!! at last!!!! lots of sharings this time, thanks a ton everyone >:D<
first of all...welcome back freshspring unnie dearie, i almost thought that you're completely gonna leave us, and so thankful you're not. reading you're post now
 was a relief. God is really good!!! all the time! ;) and hye kyo unnie to have a new movie again? for the second time around this year? wow!!! it is something big to look forward for all of us, but as big sis putrin unnie said, there's no confirmation yet, but then it didn't fail me to thank Lord..and regarding the title & the scenario its really ironic "house of full happiness" and that's what will happen? anyways its not too far from the reality, so lets just stay tuned up of what will be the happenings soon:D

utkim unnie, thanks for praising my posts, its my pleasure unnie, even if its always & only thankful posts & nothing contains important & relevant to our princess, i mean nothing much to an informative one esp. to fans who drop by here to get some fresh updates of our dear girl, still you guys click it awesome, and as usual thanks a lot again:)
goodnight everyone :-*

not sure, but this article from Taiwan media reported song hye kyo crowned as queen of rerun korean dramas.
Google translate from baidu (CMIIW):宋慧乔主演的《蓝色生死恋》《浪漫满屋》《顺风妇产科》,台湾剧迷百看不腻,在台湾频道「鬼打墙」合计重播20次,平均收视率仍维持0.5,比新档期韩剧还高.荣登台湾韩剧回放女王。

Song Hye Kyo starred in "Endless Love" "Full House", "Soonpong clinic," one hundred Taiwanese drama fans never tire of watching in Taiwan Channel replay 20 times in total, with an average viewership rate remained higher than  new schedule also high drama. crowned queen of Taiwan drama playback

No 2 - Autumn In My Heart rerun 12 timesfullhouse2_zps9260c6ac.jpg

No 1 - Song Hye Kyo (Full House, Autumn In My Heart, Soonpong Clinic)fullhouse3_zps675459dd.jpg

Guest deaborj

hi chinggus!

> twas good to see freshspring post again after a long long time....her recent post is like her attending a dinner party ----eat and run (hehehehe just kidding freshspring).. i'm thinking that "HI and Goodbye" move is very ninja like.... very much like our Kyo.
> thanks guys for all your lovely posts, updates, pics and vids. it keeps this thread alive.......
> 've been very busy too to be funny like before but i'm still lurking silently here ...very ninjalike right?

Bye for now.

hello Kyoers  :-h
Ride the time machine with Hye Kyo, the Kid!April 7, 2014   •  Category: News & UpdatesPhotos • 0 Comments

This is absolutely adorable – our girl’s very own time machine! It must be a clipping out of a magazine. Thanks to the original poster, uploader/scanner, etc. Below are the captions that went along with each picture. Enjoy!

*Click to enlarge.

1948690480_e2fac1d4_20140405_230718-1

1- This was Hye Kyo at 4 years old. Hye Kyo took a picture with her older cousin while visiting a park with family. Isn’t seeing her wearing red overalls unusual?

2- Hye Kyo’s grandmother lived in Daegu. When she was 4 years old, she, along with her family, visited there. Doesn’t she match well with the striped shirt?

3- Wow~ looks so much like a princess. Wearing a dress bought by her mother and propping one arm up. Am I pretty?

4- Hye Kyo loves Korea. See, look. She has her mouth wide opened and now she sings the Korean national anthem [spreading the love of her country]

5- Congratulations Hye Kyo for graduating kindergarten! The little boy in the back had a crush on Hye Kyo.

6- Let’s go to the future! A picture of Hye Kyo with one of her favorites, Park Shin Yang Oppa. Don’t we match well together?

Source: Song Hye Kyo DC Gallery
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo’s Representative, “Received scenario for House Full of Happiness…Undecided”April 7, 2014   •  Category: News & UpdatesTranslations • 0 Comments

30000370588_59_20140407211502

Actress Song Hye Kyo received a proposal to star in the movie, House Full of Happiness.

A representative from Song Hye Kyo’s agency, UAA, spoke with SBS funE via telephone on April 7th. “Today Song Hye Kyo was handed over the scenario for House Full of Happiness. As of yet, she has not been able to read over it. We are not at the stage of making discussions of starring in it.”

House Full of Happiness is the new movie of Director Lee Kyoung Mi, who received much attention for her movie, Crush and Blush(2008). The new movie will center on a man who enters in a career in politics and how his family deals with it.

Reports of Song Hye Kyo’s possible appearance circulated the media on the morning of April 7th. However, as of yet, it does not look like they are at any stages of holding concrete discussions.

Currently, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won are at the peak of filming for the movie, My Palpitating Life. The representative stated, “At the present time, she is striving to finish filming her current movie, so it does not seem that now is a time to discuss new projects.” The representative further added, “She is expected to think about her next project after filming is completed for My Palpitating Life.”

Source: SBS funE via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo is considered to star in new movie 'House Full of Happiness'
song.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo is likely to to star in a new movie called "House Full of Happiness". 
On April 7th, Song Hye Kyo's agency said,"It's true that Song Hye Kyo received the offer to star in the movie, but nothing has yet to confirm. She is still reviewing it with a positive mind" 
"House Full of Happiness" will be directed by producer Lee Kyung Mi whose previous work was the movie "Crush and Blush" in 2008. The movie will be about a politician who joins in a presidential election and also gets in trouble with his family's problem. 
Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won are currently filming for "My Palpitating Life".
dkpopnews

Wow that's a lot of offers and its creating a buzz.  
Since Hey Kyo announced that she wants to work and work, it seems a lot of scriptwriters and procedures wants her to be in their movie. 
Looking forward to any project Hye Kyo will decide.   

Guest noelsong

I Hope that one day Song Hye Kyo and Kim Soo Hyun will work together. at least, this new drama . It's best couple ^^

Guest cutecutegirl

:)  So happy 2 hear her offering news! I think BEAUTIFUL Song Hye Kyo is the BEST ASIAN ACTRESS & I have been impressed by her role in "That Winter The Wind Blows" because she has acted a blind person JAW DROPPING!!I read in an article that in "That Winter The Wind Blows",she has "Controlled" acting style!As U have noticed,her character is ATTRACTIVELY calm apart from a few scenes in which she gets angry.
I WISH ONE DAY I will read an article about THIS:
"Lee Min Ho & Song Hye Kyo will be romancing each other in a drama"I hope that I won't get disappointed & one day I will read this! :(

It had been 1 year ago since TWTWB aired, isn't it? how time flies. I suddenly want to rewatch twtwb, so many scenes where i was so impressed by Kyo...countless scenes in there where Kyo was brilliant and i suddenly miss her dearly :(

ptao.jpg
dc

TWTWB MV by our beloved Okuny :x

photo423425.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Hwang Jeong-min are reportedly starring in "House of Happiness", "Sado" and "Himalaya".

Their stories vary from one another.

Song Hye-kyo has been offered a role in "House of Happiness", a thriller by Park Chan-wook, which is about a woman whose daughter is kidnapped.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I also has been offered a position in "Sado", which is about the Prince Sado who was trapped and killed in a wooden chest by his father. Song Kang-ho is the latest addition to the cast. Kim Soo-hyeon-I is thinking it through and he will make confirmation once he's back from his Chinese fan meeting.

Hwang Jeong-min might star in "Himalaya", too. The movie was delayed once already and Kim Myeong-min gave up his role, so more sincerity is required to decide who will be the next main star. Hwang is also reportedly discussing another movie.

All agencies are claiming that media was too quick and that nothing has been officially settled yet.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Please enable JavaScript to view the &amp;amp;amp;lt;a href="http://disqus.com/?ref_noscript"&amp;amp;amp;gt;comments powered by Disqus.&amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;gt; 

&amp;amp;amp;lt;img src=" p-42NQVqRfmgQV6.gif" style="display: none" height="1" width="1" alt="Quantcast"/&amp;amp;amp;gt;