Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi everyone !

oh how i miss her........ no new news...... but some say, no news means good news ?  ;;)

rubylia, thanks for the pc pic of Kyo and CTH oppa......... I don't think any of her co-stars ever holding her waist like CTH did :D

thanks kim for the MPL updates....... glad to know that filming is progressing well.

any tweet sighting on the most anticipating scene..... the pond ?  =P~ X_X

another treasure pic  :x

shk28_zps7576a7a0.jpg~original

credit as labelled

anette..oh really???? wow so envious with you.....how i wish i had my day off today:(
anyways
deaborj, i'm also following watching the suchi.ru at S23...and i was really amazed watching the game & of course to all the contestants, Congrats guys...how i wish, i could do figure skating one day, hehe...and imagining our dear hye kyo unnie pursuing that skill 8-> agree on the idea of deaborj, but its is sadder to imagine w/out hye kyo unnie in K-entertainment industry....:( i don't think there will be kyonatics to be called, hehehe
and thanks a lot kyonatics for the pics, links & comments...it really brighten up in my lanky day :x hehehe

and, before i forgot advance

HAPPY HAPPY "1st" BIRTHDAY

for this year

SONG HYE KYO UNNIE
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
<!--url{0}-->pizapcom1085990836378186941393323785046_

Mon, Feb 24, 2014Urban, The Straits Times Hallyu beauty storm by Gladys Chung

The brand, which is fronted by Korean A-list actress Song Hye Kyo, had just one counter in Isetan Orchard in 2003. It is now available at 14 department store counters, five stand-alone boutiques and eight Sephora stores.

Administrative executive Phuah Zhi Ling, 41, says she first noticed Laneige because of the brand's dewy-skinned spokesman.

"Although I'm not a fan of K-dramas, I'm a fan of skincare. Song's complexion looks so good that I trust the brand."

Etude House - a mass brand targeted at women aged 18 to 30 - has laid claim to five-member boyband Shinee since 2011.

Says the brand's spokesman: "With their multiple albums and awards, Shinee is extremely popular with fans all over the world, especially in Asia. They are also recognised as fashion and beauty icons; plus all the members have good complexions."

She declined to reveal sales figures, but Etude House, which launched here in 2009, has the second most number of stand-alone shops out of all the Korean brands here. It is set to open its 19th store at Junction 8 next month.

On the popularity of Korean beauty brands, celebrity make-up artist Clarence Lee notes: "While fans of K-pop and K-drama would tend to sway towards the South Korean brands that their idols endorse, they would also generally have an affinity to all things made in South Korea."The South Korean brands are giving products made elsewhere a run for their money."

BIG MONEY

All this translates into big bucks for Korean beauty players.South Korea's biggest cosmetics company Amorepacific Corp - which owns Laneige, Etude House, Innisfree and Sulwhasoo - reported that its sales in China last year totalled 338.7 billion South Korean won (S$400.6 million), a 29 per cent increase from 2012.For the rest of Asia, its sales totalled 126.6 South Korean billion won, a 64 per cent increase from 2012.

class="at_ttl"K-Drama Actors Known For Their Good Deeds

BY Joan MacDonald | Feb 23, 2014 09:43 AM EST

Many k-drama actors repay the love they get from their fans by using their fame to help others. Park Hae Jin is the latest example.

The actor has taken time out from playing Lee Hwi Kyung in "You Who Came From The Stars" and preparing for his upcoming drama "Doctor Stranger" to volunteer at the Children's Welfare Center in Seoul. For the last five weeks, he has volunteered his time and donated money to help child victims of sexual assault. He recently received a letter of appreciation from The Children's Welfare Center and also received a certificate for other volunteer efforts that he undertook in China.

"As much as my actions have been made public, I hope the good deed virus will spread far and wide," said the actor. "Let's do it together."Many actors donate their time and money to a variety of causes, whether they promote the cause, donate money or work at a charity. Critics have said that such efforts should be seen as part of a promotional effort by the actors' entertainment agencies to further their client's good name. But whether or not these contributions to charity are just public relations, they do actually help make the world a better place. And many of the actors that volunteer their time seem to genuinely care about the projects they support.

K-drama actors who have volunteered their time include Lee Min Ho, Won Bin, Kim Hyun Jong, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Seung Gi, Jang Dong Gun, Jung Yong Hwa, Park Yoochun, Yoo Seung Ho and Park So Yeon.

Lee Min Ho donated part of the proceeds from his "My Everything album to charity, while Won Bin served as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.

Lee Seung Gi is known as a "charity angel" for his four years of work with the KBS charity program "Field Report Companion. Song Hye Kyo, who became acquainted with the problems facing blind people in her drama "That Winter The Wind Blows," helped publish Braille guidebooks. JYJ's Park Yoocun also donated his time to a library project for the blind.

Jang Dong Gun served as a goodwill ambassador for the UN's World Food program, while Jung Yong Hwa's group CNBlue has used proceeds from their album's sales to help build schools in Africa.

Song Seung Hoon donated money to help Vietnam's poor children while Yoo Seung Ho helped with The Hope Project, which helps deliver aid to children in India and Sri Lanka.

Kim So Yeon, currently starring in "I Need Romance 3," took part in a charity album created by her agency Namoo Actors. It was her first time recording a song and proceeds helped fund medical care for children.

Keep up the good work k-drama actors. Your efforts are appreciated.

hello unnis ahjummas  i like to join here if you want me i am not good in english my tutor say i join to practice and know what is happen to my country korea and my favorite actres song hye kyo. i am not good like  you all my tutor say i  use carabao english easy to understand and not use google translate. i am  in the philippines my husband work here. i am very lonely i watch korea drama online i miss korea i want to go home. i miss song hye kyo i watch her drama again again. hope you understand what i am say.

@reikozen i read you post and you say you and your group drink soju there is ahjummas that always fighting fighting about won bin and kang dong won in the bar near my house. my neighbor very angry because ahjummas make noise very loud throw a big rock to them. the police come but i do not report ahjussi. it is ahjummas sin. do you one of them