Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Ohh .! goodness..!! what happened to my cake ? it was ok .., when I Copy and paste it .. when I clicked Post its like that ...!! :(

that cake is for our  Hye kyo...

Ohh..!! :( How do you post photos in here? Please help ..!! Thanks !! :)

Did you do it on phone or computer or PC??

BTW Happy Birthday to our beautiful SHK!!! Make a wish sweetie!!

Guest graaccee02

Oh..! I'm really sorry Admin - Moderator about my post .. its supposed to be a nice cake ... but it turned out like a manuscript ... !! :))

:(     :(      :( 

Guest graaccee02

mikeymeeks said:

Ohh .! goodness..!! what happened to my cake ? it was ok .., when I Copy and paste it .. when I clicked Post its like that ...!!

:(

that cake is for our  Hye kyo...

Ohh..!!

:(

How do you post photos in here? Please help ..!! Thanks !!

:)

Guest deaborj

i envy you all chinggus who are able to upload pics,collages,vids,gifs of our favorite girl...I still have system issues of sort everytime I log on soompi.....but that will not stop me from greeting our girl a very very happy 32nd birthday........ Maligayang Bati or Maligayang Kaarawan Hye Kyo (that's greeting her Happy Birthday in my native tongue) <:-P <:-P <:-P Me loves her soooooo much,......pinoy chinggus who just recently joined kaila, Jennifer welcome kababayans.....let's party guys!

Guest chloebelle

grraaccee02 ... If you want to post photo you should use photobucket,you can upload the photo there and then just copy paste the code with your comment...hope it helps :) ...I'm sure you have beautiful cake for our dear princess Hye Kyo :)

Guest deaborj

For those who has yet to relay their warm and sincere greetings, common guys, don't be shy...join us here and let's have fun here.....it's nice to meet new peeps who are also fans of our favorite girl. Let our tribe increase in this site......:D

Guest kailoveskyo

i envy you all chinggus who are able to upload pics,collages,vids,gifs of our favorite girl...I still have system issues of sort everytime I log on soompi.....but that will not stop me from greeting our girl a very very happy 32nd birthday........ Maligayang Bati or Maligayang Kaarawan Hye Kyo (that's greeting her Happy Birthday in my native tongue) <:-P <:-P <:-P Me loves her soooooo much,......pinoy chinggus who just recently joined kaila, Jennifer welcome kababayans.....let's party guys!

San ka sa pinas? Wow. HyeKyo lovers.

am i late for the party?anyways, allow me first to greet a

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my ever dearest, lovely, gyorgeous and fabulous SONG HYE KYO unnie
:x :x :x May you celebrate your happiest birthday ever today together with your loved ones and fans.I do sincerely wish you every happiness, cause you really deserved a single bit of it.Just thinking your your hardships/works you've been through, just to achieve the popularity you had now, no wonder why you must deserved it.May God shower not just more but tons of tons of tons of blessings, most especially good health and to your family as well. And also may you continue to share your blessings/generous act to others. God is really good indeed, to provide you the best team (handler,agency,staff), the best award "DAESANG" and of course the best fans...you really all deserved to it and you deserved to be loved by many and you can count on me on that.. Stay pretty,awesome, kind-hearted,down to earth and brave SONG HYE KYO as always....FIGHTING!(Just "learn the art of deadma" hye kyo unnie and to all kyonatics to the people who badly criticized our birthday girl,..as long as you/we won't hurt/step anybodys feelings...and i know you/we won't)..We kyonatics are always here beside you to support and defend you no matter what in our own sweet way ;)And again, I do wish you all the best and luck in this Whole Wide World...and i also wish that you'll find your mr.perfect? mr.right? mr destiny? or lifetime partner? anytime soon..since we kyonatics consider or assuming your last apan dress as a 1st sign that your most important day is approaching..lol
:))
and i hope also that i can see you in person anywhere in the world( cause honestly, I don't know where to be exact, kekeke)
I wish you LOVE+PEACE&HAPPINESS!!!!!Happy happy birthday again and i love you so much <:-P <:-P <:-P
PS: I can't think of any certain thing if a person named SONG HYE KYO has something to ask for more in her life, and if there is, God please grant those desires of her hmm. [-O<..please..thank you ;) And thank you for giving her another year to spend and continue to make good memories in this temporary world...(I'f i'm not mistaken, when I was in my lurking mode in this lovely thread, I read that Koreans add 1 year in their age during lunar new year instead of their birthdays, correct me if i'm wrong,please)...but whatever it is thank you Lord!

(wish i can post a pic :( )

Have a great day ahead to each an everyone :D

Guest deaborj

Knock!Knock!...Who's there?....Bashing!......Bashing Who?.....ahem!ahem,,,,BASHING through the snow..On a one horse open sleigh, O'er the hills we go,laughing all the way (hey). Advance Merry Christmas chinggus.....hehehe, byaneh guys for being corny....just don't want to be negative especially today.....: <:-P <:-P <:-P ...hope UAAP or ms park will upload birthday pics of our girl, like last year.

Guest kailoveskyo

Hello mga Ate (unnies)

I want to watch love for sale led by KDW and SHk but I dont have a link. Pls help me to find the link of their movie. I also search in gooddrama.net but there's no available.

Maraming salamat

Guest deaborj

>kailoveskyo -from metro manila, how about u?........>chloebelle -how's your Korean lessons?...and any updates on our Daniel honey? hehehe :D

SAENGI CHUKHA HAMNIDA unnie!!>> do remain to be what you are cause were loving you that way Wishing you happiness,more happiness and real happiness.ehe Just continue to do things that make you happy cause that way we will also be happy.May this year provide you to reap all the fruits of your hardwork.have a blast on your day unnie!!SARANGHAEYO...:-bd :-bd

Guest graaccee02

robbo4 said:

::Mexteur::

said:

alex777

said: My eyes are good. I am new to K DRAMA. watched  Athena god of war accidently , then watched , with yoo hee , bad guy , who are you , secret garden, My girl

Tried to watch FULL HOUSE..2 episode..and it was boring. One of the reason i try to watch that show  when i see top 10 korean actress , song-hye-kyo came up. So i thought i give it a try , she can not act. What i saw was she was smilling instead of acting most of the time. Beauty is eye of beholder. For me you need charisma to go along with beauty to make it great. I did not see any charisma. But i only saw 2 episdoe..so if she acted better in any other show let me know..I am in exploration mode of k dramas. I am not asian so i look at things outside perspective. I am not saying in she is not beautiful. I was saying with acting perspective not pure model perspective. She probably best looking face sure. Thats about it until i see drama where she can act.

Guest graaccee02

deaborj said: i envy you all chinggus who are able to upload pics,collages,vids,gifs of our favorite girl...I still have system issues of sort everytime I log on soompi.....but that will not stop me from greeting our girl a very very happy 32nd birthday........ Maligayang Bati or Maligayang Kaarawan Hye Kyo (that's greeting her Happy Birthday in my native tongue) <:-P <:-P <:-P Me loves her soooooo much,......pinoy chinggus who just recently joined kaila, Jennifer welcome kababayans.....let's party guys!

Guest graaccee02

chloebelle said: grraaccee02 ... If you want to post photo you should use photobucket,you can upload the photo there and then just copy paste the code with your comment...hope it helps :) ...I'm sure you have beautiful cake for our dear princess Hye Kyo :)

Guest chloebelle

Jennifer...sorry for late reply dear..just got back on again...btw lets we zoom out together,I guess my lens get blurry and can't seem to see kyo's luckiest guy yet lolll...you are so sweet and funny,just like deaborj ... Are you both perhaps siblings? Lolll ........Shanda dearie ...... yes agree with you,Kyo will be the most beautiful bride ever...ooh I'm already curios about her real wedding dress in the future...it's been so many times we saw kyo in many different wedding dress...all so beautiful...but I bet the real one will be much much more beautiful :) .......deaborj dearie....I finished lesson number 4, 2 weeks ago...skipped 2 weeks,had to finish photobooks project for Christmas ( whew we finally done) and we had anniversary trip this week...so I will start again with my korean lesson soon ;) ...it's hard to go on fast during this busy holiday season but I will try my best,Ajja Ajja fighting ! Lolll....so when you gonna start your bucket list?

Guest chloebelle

grraaccee02 .... www.photobucket.com you should sign up first ,then you can upload your photo there,the website will generate the HTML code for you to copy and paste with your post here... :)