Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

Thanks so much to all seniors for wonderful updates :-bd ... Soo looking forward for kyo's movies,whatta tight schedule she has for next year,booked,booked and booked...not to mention that we will see her more often for the promos,presscon,award events etc ..yayyyy \:D/ ... [-X I don't worry about her intimate scenes will be in her new movie ,I trust her,she will play the role wisely,just like in her previous movie " Fetish " or else is not her style,she would have already rejected the role.... I guess the plot will be taken from how they end up become young parents,which makes sense to include that scenes... It reminds me of Jenny Juno somehow lolll ...lots of people said Angie jolly has sexy lips,but I think kyo's lots sexier lolll....oh how I envy kyo's lips.... No wonder Laneige makes big hit selling cosmetic with Kyo as the endorser...esp the lipstick....check this out ;) .... Laneige Intense Lipstick with Song Hye Kyo korea super star

Cre : uploader

Hi @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen,there's nothing much written there.only some descriptions of the movie and they mentioned the screen writer is Academy awards' winner Wang Hui Ling.
Expected premiere is end of 2014 and the place/country for the premiere is to be confirm later.
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

OMG, those gifs are so lovely 8.gif now I only want to find out where they are made from :((

w8sGcG6bKrBtsg4MOxvM9TjfytvS9IqhFoSSf3WEc5Q=s0

WkJnJR4QT7UH-p7MFG08wHn1DVQPLRLtH2q_yEsb-Zc=s0

AQfb7HL8TboBdgKKZqPyhxRgn1c3rbHg66VLb21ziEA=s0
dc

Another information is that Writer Noh has had meets with the Japanese author of original work " I don't need love"
Here is the article: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2013/10/17/0200000000AKR20131017200400005.HTML?input=1179m

Edit: Laneige:
RnezShXmvOLNMPBTNM2LXWLLs81ECmSyVqDxvEA2Cso=s0

@freshspring, those gifs are from the bts clips they showed at the Japan TWTWB promotion that JIS and Kim Bum attended that was held at the end of June.  I'm surprised that those bts weren't included in the Director's Cut DVD.

A Laneige pic:

10345817973_f856677531_o.jpg

Some old pics of her Levi's ads:

10345619484_ddb9a35b9f_o.jpg
10345630025_c4380c14c4_o.jpg
cr to Baidu

Guest chloebelle

Ahhh Kyo is not only Laneige endorser,she is also learning how to make lipstick....it's so nice that Laneige invited her to their lipstick lab and showing her the process of making lipstick ... Maybe someday kyo will launch her own cosmetic line 8-> ....I would surely be a super loyal customer :-bd

Thanks my dear, @hclover96, please help me if you know where I can see that video 36.gif
And thanks for splendid pics of Hye Kyo you have posted :x :x

Thanks mieyan so much for your updates :x so it's mean each actor of "The crossing" has a separate schedule :-/
Thanks ss Kim for nice pics :)

[book news]Drama essay "that winter wind blows". Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung come across a book.

source: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/92464
DtZSlFsaCKVIvz5C9GwVwHAenyktjYcBYdhRLFkBB7E=s0
yy0701fghCveFVPY7pmDi0PzLBQyrv4W6PZmiQ-qpjc=s0

-----------------------------------------

There is a BigBang's member in this pic. ( he is the member I like). The pic was taken in Japan. And what I want to mention is the poster on the wall :))
YQB1VYMAtc6UqT49w-m7iCDndEKv3qNfYzWHjuYvKOo=s0
-----------------------------------------

photo.jpgShowbiz Korea Ep688

Watch from 1:31

I'm satisfied with what this news mentions. They talk about SHK & KDW like good friends.
E8f1anPuB3XYwhnmicZaNgG93_7EFF1iJ2WLrDZtERI=s0

Thanks @hclover96, you are so kind, just pity that the video only allow people in China to watch it :((
@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, you are so hard :)

The crossing: The guy posting these pics said that Takeshi had scenes which he wore school uniforms in.

dPv7WAPhR5y4me6a7nEeI3gKWaCP9svqLGX_gsnZtYU=s0
705115a6jw1e9rjsvrj83j20qo0f0n0z.jpg
TIeWUuNl7_RSqvTU5KgCz3pPfm7wMx1D7wNTE6oUV5o=s0
Pics from various weibo account:

w8iTNHllTQ6l3zCfyT-AAL_rtb2wz2nBcGA9eXZOVjY=s0
Director John Woo:
3U0RjPeIptWYsA1suUHiHNzA1y9btYl0PokFKMtFXbA=s0
2SPm64QslxTYJ60Fs4i0wegandrkLWtWj8tIwU6YjNA=s0
T9GnGREG5x3sXl54qPKdYly-N_GDxNMiKe9NF8EpmnM=s0