Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I think that pic was from few years ago when an oil spill happen at one of the seashores in Korea. :-? I dont think that's recent.. :-? :-? But since my memory always fails me, I know a lot SHKers here have a better memory than mine ;)) that can help recall.. :D :-bd

Unni with KDW again.. :-B hmmmm??? :-? :-? Aigoo!My dirty mind doing its work. :P:D She's so pretty.Oh so natural.. :-bd

Guest chloebelle

jjeennnyy19 ...I agree with you,it's not recent pic,I can tell the first time I looked at her hair,longer than kyo's hair now.... But maybe I'm wrong,maybe her hair grows that fast ;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM NEWS
Song Hye-gyo returns to Korean film with next project

by girlfriday | October 3, 2013 | 

SongHyeGyo7.jpg

It looks like Song Hye-gyo will be returning to Chungmuro, after two back-to-back projects abroad with Wong Kar-wai’s The Grandmaster and John Woo’s The Crossing. Not that it feels like she’s been gone long or anything, with recent melodrama That Winter, The Wind Blows just earlier this year. She’s being courted to star in the next project from director Lee Jae-yong of Actresses, which by the way is a fantastically entertaining watch. Javabeans and I caught it recently and died laughing at the thinly-veiled reality posing as fake reality. Either that or it was the wine.

Anyhoo, this new film is called Dugeun-dugeun My Life (dugeun is the sound of heartbeats, as in Thump Thump My Life). It’s about a young boy with progeria, a genetic condition that causes rapid aging. Is that Jack or Benjamin Button? It’ll be a family story about mom, dad, and the boy, and Song Hye-gyo is being courted to play mom, who will look younger than her own son.

I guess they’ll cast a veteran actor to play the son, which will definitely make for a heavy-hitter come awards season. The movie is being produced by the production company of All About My Wife and Jeon Woo-chi, so expectations seem to be pretty high. Song Hye-gyo is still unconfirmed.

Once it’s done casting, the movie hopes to start shooting before the end of the year for a 2014 release.

Via Star News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/song-hye-gyo-returns-to-korean-film-with-next-project

wow this duo is really strong,, song hye kyo-kang dong won "visual shock" is #1 on most popular news and ranking news.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131004n08533?mid=n1008

i have noticed some things in that photo

-number of hyekyo's seat is 22 like her birthday,,

-in the other photo.. the water with kyo's manager looks like icis bottle.. hehe

some netizens comments:

song hye kyo is really a doll (275, -26)

Song hye kyo woow.. her aura.. (260, -22)

omg.. what's song hye kyo? is she a person? i'm a woman but song hye kyo is so pretty that i can't see kdw,, what's this? hehe (260, -26)

song hye kyo is really pretty,,really envy her skin (186, -18)

hope to hear more news about the movie,, don't know why but i think gong yoo is a strong candidate..

Will Song Hye Kyo and Director E J-yong Grasp Hands “Currently Reviewing it Favorably”

October 4, 2013

[OSEN = Reporter Yoon Ga Lee] Actress Song Hye Kyo is expected to make her big screen comeback in Director E J-yong’s new film, My Palpitating Life.

A representative for Song Hye Kyo revealed to OSEN on October 1st, “Recently she received the proposal for the project and is currently reviewing it favorably. Although it is still not confirmed, she is leaning towards starring in it unless something unusual occurs.”

My Palpitating Life is based on author Kim Ae Ran’s original novel of the same name about a boy with Progeria, a rare genetic condition that produces rapid aging in children, thus making his parents younger than himself. This will be director E J-Yong’s new film. His other works include Love Affair, Untold Scandal, Dasepo Naughty Girls, Actresses, and Behind the Camera.

If Song Hye Kyo confirms this role, it will mark her first big screen comeback in two years since starring in Director Jung Hyang’s film, Today (2011).

Meanwhile, once casting is finalized, filming is expected to start in the beginning of next year.

9n93.jpg

Source: Osen
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

The book is available to order from HanBooks (in Korean only) and here is the synopsis:

Arum, who was born from 17 year old parents and suffers from progeria, is now 17 years old although his body is that of a 80 year old. Knowing that he does not have much time left on earth, he decides to write a story about the young love of his parents and how he came to be and present it to his parents on his 18th birthday…

And below is a photo of the book and original author:

e68y.jpg

via Songhyegyo.net

Guest lionel1430292475

I really hope SHK will take this role because the story is very good even have similar story with Jack and Benjamin Button. And for the "Old Child" i prefer not veteran actor because that would be weird if every stage of age playing by different actor and if the actor look old with make up like Benjamin Button i think make up team will getting many awards.This what i hope for the cast :
Parents : SHK and KDW
n2010011210180107001.jpg

"Old Child" " Joo WonBVuVpH9CYAARjkZ.jpg

Hey, gals! So Ji Sub recently gifts the cast of The Master's Sun with shoes, specifically sneakers, as goodbye to the drama. When I read this news, I immediately think of Song Hye Kyo doing something similar for the cast and crew of That Winter, the Wind Blows early in 2013. Great minds do think alike. Well, this random post is just to point out the connection between So Ji Sub and Song Hye Kyo.

If God answers my prayer, they would hopefully collaborate one day soon. ;;)

Guest chloebelle

freshspring .... Hmmm hmm it makes me wonder,I see too many coincidences here,kyo-KDW ... Ms park - KDW...on some events...is it UAA family business or is it business in making a 'family' ..... Aigoooo it's my wild imagination again 8-> some kind of desease I'm getting lately when it comes to bedtime ...byaneh ,just ignore it ;) ..... But I can dream about it rite 8-> ....loll

^ chloebelle =)) now I can't take my mind out of KDW. Hic, I feel he is reliable after watching him in Camellia. I tried to avoid imagining but I can't depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862499. This is my desease too, everytime I hear of KDW & Hye Kyo....  :((

BTW, finally I decided to make a gif. This is the kiss I consider it the most beautiful kiss and sweetest scene because when I see in KDW's eyes, I can see his hurt, my heart hurts too. But he seems to be satisfied with the kiss, he is happy.

In case of complains, I make this gif for the age of 12+ :)

ikNBqOdDhr9Gq.gif

Guest corrie

OMG!!! I like the story if it's somewhat similar to a Hindi film entitled Paa...I am not a fan of Bollywood but because of possible similar film offered to SHK I checked it out and I like it!!! SHK should accept the part and KDW I guess fits the father and for the son I guess a veteran actor whose got wit and humor...checked it out on this site

Guest corrie

@ freshspring, I don't usually post but I'm an avid reader of SHK forum day in and day out...any good read that concerns SHK...

^ Thanks for the link corrie, i will watch it later :D

I also really hope Kyo could take a part of this movie, it sounds promising and reading some twitters, it seems it's almost likely Kyo will be in this movie :D . Fighting!

Btw, reading ms park's twitter, it seems she is pretty much angry with all the huha from korean media about KDW and Kyo...personally, i thot they were asked for it knowing how clueless korean media could be, they should calculate this issue as a part of it. I haven't been able to read the news until now and it seems HOT... I hope both wont be affected by this...just give them a S***  >:P

edit: freshspring, no worries dear, i would post the same as you dear, they are all over her site and it's hard to avoid and i think it's good for us to talk this openly...it's her we love and we care and what do we expect dear? 2 beautiful A list actors in 1 capture, ppl have something to gossip about .  so no worries :D

Guest AnJilaah

I think Ms Park's tweet is talking about BIFF... They called KDW and UAA liars for telling that BIFF banned(or to not come at all) KDW from attending the festival if he didnt attend the red carpet. (Though he still did attend the premiere for his fans) ms Park probably is not in a good mood with the double news these days. Its upsetting how Kmedia can twists and turns news to sell. *sigh*
@utkim- so true and i understand Ms. Park cause as a KDW fan, I am angry as well for what they are saying... media is so scary... but true Hye Kyo unnie is a strong woman kkk <3 and she has the UAA family to back her up as well. ^^ Fighting!
@corrie- hello i can't seem to see your video... but if you want to know what happened with BIFF, I summarize it on KDW's thread ^^

Guest milkeesh13

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen said: utkim said: ^ We post at the same time putriN :D

Kyo  was at the VIP premiere of the director Camellia yesterday with KDW and Ms park, this UAA family is getting stronger and closer  eh?  :D  btw, i can see the girl whom was playing with Kyo in the movie "A reason to live"

s1rj.jpg
http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20131003134506916