Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks @khxy for all of your time and effort. I really enjoyed reading the interview and in a sense feel a bit closer to her as a fan. That's why i love this type of interview because it allows us to discover a whole new layer to her. 
And even though Kyo says she wasn't born smart, I think the personal knowledge that she has gained over the years extends well beyond what a formal education could ever teach.

Waiting on my Bazaar Korea magazine so I can get started on translating. Should be here early next week. Seems a bit different from the China version which is great because we get double the read:x

^freshspring, thank so much dearie :-*

Kyo is so fresh faced during the interview......... been replaying it few times....... miss hearing her sweet voice...... the music background is catchy........ but the lyrics quite depressing....... the last part....

♪ ♪  no i, don't love you anymore.... no i, don't love you anymore ♪♪

:D

hi shanda, thanking you in advance......can't wait for the korea mag's interview....... hope it will be different.

Song Hye Kyo-G-Dragon, Heart Knitwear Showdown…’Sexy VS Chic’

September 25, 2013

20130925_1380081058_83084500_1.jpg

[TV Report = Reporter Kim Min Jin] Actress and singer. Their field differs, but their fashion style is connected. As Song Hye Kyo and G-Dragon create a different vibe through similar clothing, a fashion showdown unfolded.

First, Song Hye Kyo was sexy. In the photo shoot for the October issue of the fashion magazine, Bazaar, her bottoms aren’t visible. Wearing only a knit sweater attracted an alluring atmosphere. Here, her thick wavy hairstyle and bold red lips added to the feminine beauty.

In contrast, G-Dragon was chic. With the selection of the Burberry Prorsum knit sweater for the August issue of the fashion magazine Vogue, intense charisma radiated. His trademark blonde hairstyle and smoky makeup revived a strong masculine beauty.

Netizens’ comments were also hot. There were a variety of responses, such as “Song Hye Kyo and G-Dragon both are daebak,” “Their capacity to absorb more than a model is awesome,” “Song Hye Kyo and G-Dragon, picking one is hard,” “Song Hye Kyo and G-Dragon’s poses are no joke,” etc.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is filming Director John Woo’s new movie, The Crossing (2013), while G-Dragon is currently promoting his second solo album singles, ‘Black,’ ‘Crooked,’ and ‘Coup D’Etat.’

Photo = Bazaar, Vogue

Reporter Kim Min Ji minji06@tvreport.co.kr

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.NET

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Wore it Better: Song Hye Kyo vs. G-Dragon  

September 25, 2013 @ 5:47 pm

G-Dragon-song-hye-kyo_1380127821_af_org.jpg

iXaOptc8lhYgt.gif

Actor vs. Singer.  While their specific career paths might differ, they seem to boast a similar fashion style.  Song Hye Kyo and G-Dragon both donned a maroon-colored sweater covered with white hearts for both Bazaar and Vogue magazine respectively.

While Song Hye Kyo sports a short, curly hairstyle and reddish lipstick for a sexy feminine look in Bazaar's October issue, G-Dragon has a mohawk hairstyle and smokey make-up for a more charismatic, chic appearance in Vogue's August issue.

While they both look good in the sweater, who do you think pulls it off better?  Vote below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/who-wore-it-better-song-hye-kyo-vs-g-dragon#axzz2fxOt26Af

Guest chloebelle

Take deep breath in,take deep breath out.... Uhhhhh I'm having trouble breathing looking her gorgeous pics and video,and I'm a woman ^:)^ ...... Kyo fits the theme,she is the true 'Cinema Angel' O:-) Kamsahamnida seniors freshspring,khxy,utkim,Shanda,hclover96,ria19,jas an,deaborj and all seniors here for never ending tranlastions,updates,pics,video....YOU ALL DAEBAK!!! With your efforts,we know more about kyo and we feel closer as we know what she feels along with her opinion about things ....Love you all :x :x :x

Guest chloebelle

deaborj chingu .... Aigoooo Daniel Honey only for kyo ,ottoke,can't compete with goddes ^:)^ ....hahaha lets say I just admire ,one of God's fine yummy creature ;) ...ommo..hubby knows better not to mess up with my ipad,just like what happened to young jae when he messed up with Jie Eun's computer....I can say that's almost close example :)) kidding chingu ...

24095.jpgTue, Sep 24, 2013Diva Email PrintDecrease text sizeIncrease text sizeIntense lips with Laneige

This nude shade of lip colour was sold out in Korean within 24 hours when Korean actress and Laneige brand ambassador Song Hye-kyo wore it in the TV series, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

The lipstick that caused all the furore? Beige Chiffon from the Laneige Silk Intense range.

The latest Silk Intense collection contains an intense colour formulation pigment that creates intense vividness, while the peptide element ensures that lips are well-hydrated.

Twelve new shades are available at all Laneige counters and boutiques.

lynchan@sph.com.sg