Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

daeborj, yes he is, that's what being said........ of cos comparing with the other contact person  :-B

don't get fooled by him........ i guess he try to look handsome and macho with that pose...... i think he passed since you said fit for GQ mag  =))

it looks like a bunny ear........ does ms trans that mischievious ? :D

standing at the back, i only know ms park is a serious person.......... i guess she is a shy person too....... she hasn't start tweeting the other UAA client's pic yet     ;;)

yes, Kyo's smile is greatly contagious...... i can't stop smiling looking at her smile  :-j

atm, Kyonatics on the roll!  :))

khxy, thanks for the trans........ Kyo is humble, low profile as always........ her working attitude, no rest or sitting so as not to wrinkle the cheongsam ? goodness.........

Kyo, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder dearie.

edit : daeborj, you not only can make us laugh but also cry huhu.......it's a blessing, each of us has our own talent....... we share them by contributing at this lovely thread...... sharing is caring !  :x :x

SHKers are on the roll :)

ria, Mr Sidus is the guy with glasses, he looks quite handsome on that pic  ;;) . Talking about ms trans, i wonder if she is back in full time working for Kyo now? I dun think she is working for UAA, mainly only for Kyo and of cos "for rent" in special case and for someone special only keke.

Korea drama award will be held on the October 2nd , Kyo is nominated. I haven't watched the works of the other actors, so i can't judge whom is better than whom, but to be honest, Korean drama awards at some tv stations are like a joke to me #:-S .

unud.jpg
http://www.kyeongin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=769098

the fox still stuck in my head c49.gif

deaborj: ur welcome and You share ur positivity and cheerfulness with us...tat itself equals to sharing all pics,GIFS,fanarts,and news :D

khxy: wow thanks for the translation :D

and Song hye kyo sshi,u have got to be kidding me,how can you think yourself as not beautiful while millions of others think otherwise..You are too modest i say!! hehe..but i like it,tats wats makes kyo so special to me and many others..shes so humble and grounded inspite of achieving such fame in such a young age.. :x

Kim:Ah,thanks for the info dearie.. :) and i too feel the same away about many drama awards.. :/ they are so biased..but still it would be quite an icing on the cake if kyo gets to win the award..lets see

i really want to own one of these beauties.. :(

wdij.jpg

baidu

And its a slightly bigger version of the one hclover posted. this is my fav pic of all :x

ywwb.jpg

I know who taught Kyo this pose...

dispatch3_2013919204943vz1vnet_T5_50320.

it's no other than Oh Soo hehehehe.... :x

joinsung_98.jpg

...it seems Oh Young still can't get over TWTWB...Oh Soo fever is still on. hehehehe :x

...I didn't know Kyo also has the killer gaze...but I'll give that to Oh Soo. I'm fine with the killer lips. :x

ria19---I totally agree with a pairing of Daniel Honey ..este Henny with Hye Kyo. ...:D...and yes they could start of with  a CF or a movie.

I saw him guest on Gag concert today and boy he's sooooo hot and again yummy =P~

putrin - mr sidus looks like a very serious guy but with his pose on this photo I could picture him dancing to the song of Psy's "Gentleman", hehehehe  :D

utkim-we're on a roll indeed....I think the picture showing the cover team is just but right to do as this pays tribute to the people behind Kyo's success. They are the ones who make her beautiful, stylish and most of all make her grounded as a person. How I wish Divashim is also in the pic. :D

You ladies are so funny! Thanks for the smiles and laughs :))
Maybe i'm the minority, but I would love to see Kyo work with Kim Rae Won and/or So Ji Sub :x

@khxy, Thanks for the translation, and I hope you get your magazine soon so we can read your translation.  Thanks in advance! :)
Hopefully I will get my Bazaar Korea mag soon ~ I am anxious and ready to start translating But, for now, here is the translation from the commentary behind the cover team story in the mag:

[list]

Cover Team

Song Hye Kyo has returned as a Cinema Angel. Song Hye Kyo, who we haven’t seen in a long time, met withBazaar looking even more beautiful and more mature. Compared to other photo shoots, this one was also more intimate and full of harmony. There was photographer Kim Young Joon, who is able to capture an actress’s most marvelous moments and whose talent we always believe in, Stylist and Song Hye Kyo’s longtime friend, Kim Hyun Kyung, my robust friend who needs no introduction, hairstylist Lee Hye Young, and big shot makeup artist Ahn Sung Hee; No matter when we meet, Song Hye Kyo’s talented and clever staff members make the best dream team. Here, we would like to convey our sincere gratitude for Bazaar’s Cinema Angel Project to the best close-knit professionals of the UAA family, including the always reasonable and full of flavor, Park Hyun Jung. Song Hye Kyo thus became the only actress in history to be the cover model of two versions of Bazaar. When we see her photo shoot, we come to realize why she became the actress to change the history of Bazaar and why we can’t help but to be fascinated by her.

coverteambazaar.jpg

shanda, maybe you are minority in KRW but not SJS :D

as for me, becos of deaborj, i changed my target to DH  :))

many thanks shanda for the cover team trans....... it's a superb cover message...... very beautifully conveyed on how Kyo has made history for Bazaar !

so proud of her..... so proud to be one of her many fans  <:-P

i wish we know more on the names mentioned from the pics....... we only know more than half hidden Park Hyun Jung at the back row...... wow, the always reasonable and full of flavour lady........ now i feel bad  b-(

> Hi Putrin and Shanda, I like So Ji Sub too....so count me in... ;)

> I definitely agree that Kyo's team is indeed a DREAM TEAM.....I think they will also be the same Team that will make her Gyorgeous on her Wedding Day....can't wait for that day to come....(I wonder if Ms Park and Mr Sidus have already received applications for a date w/ Kyo.....Hmmm).

I'm a truly proud Kyonatic, Kyorori, SHKers, etc...:D

Kyaaaaaaa! Daniel Henney and Hye kyo on the same screen! That will be the day.  We all better buy insurance for our TVs cause it might explode from the hotness overload coming from these two beautiful peopleAnd a life insurance for us old folks :))

khxy said: http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhbhhsk.html
Harper's Bazaar China advertsource as labelled

hi hi,  @khxy, you make my day. Now I just have time to watch the video. That's great becos they use the song "Blue" of Bigbang as theme song :x :x :x Wow, I love it. How can the editors understand me like that :)) Bigbang and Hye Kyo, so fantastic :* :* :* :*

Thanks all for the updates my dears :x

karolina: welcome to SHG's thread...hope to see ur posts more often :D

it is not just we who are curious,even the netizens are curious to see who our Kyo will end up marrying ;)

Article: The most expensive celebrity wedding of 2013? Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung $150,000USD

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+827, -36] If Won Bin and Lee Na Young get married this year, they'll be the best celebrity wedding of the year for sure

2. [+678, -52] Wedding of the century: Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young, wedding of the year: Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, wedding of the month: Lee Sang Soon and Lee Hyori

3. [+553, -73] I just can't... find anything envious to be of in this couple..

4. [+147, -5] Really curious to see who Song Hye Gyo will end up marrying

5. [+157, -34] I'd say it's Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young

6. [+142, -30] I vote for Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young as well! They had such a quiet, simple, humble wedding with a lot of meaning! Congrats to them.

7. [+85, -15] I think Lee Hyori definitely changed the image of celebrity weddings with the route she took...

source: Netizen buzz

OFFTOPIC: im happy for both LBHsshi and LMJsshi and i wish them both a happy and blissful married life :)

this is an awesome news!! :D

The Grandmaster to Represent Hong Kong at the Oscars

Posted September 23, 2013 06:03 PM by Webmaster

Hong Kong has selected acclaimed director Wong Kar Wai's latest film, The Grandmaster (2012), to represent it at this year's Academy Awards. The film stars Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi, Chen Chang, Song Hye-Kyo, Bruce Leung Siu-Lung, and Zhao Ben-Shan.

In the United States, Anchor Bay and The Weinstein Company will bring The Grandmaster to Blu-ray on November 26th. (See our announcement here).

Official synopsis: Directed by veteran filmmaker Wong Kar Wai (In the Mood for Love), The Grandmaster is an epic action feature inspired by the life and times of the legendary Kung FU master, Ip Man who mentored Bruce Lee. The story spans the tumultuous Republican era that followed the fall of China's last dynasty, a time of chaos, division and war that was also the golden age of Chinese martial arts. Filmed in a range of stunning locations that include the snow-swept landscapes of Northeast China and the subtropical South, The Grandmaster features virtuoso performances by some of the greatest stars of contemporary Asian cinema.

source:http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12221

^^i know that our girl does have a really small role in the movie,but im glad atleast shes a part of such a grand movie..im guessing if the film indeed takes part in the oscar,it would be a good eyeopener for the western audiences and hollywood elite and they would get to know more about our kyo...i know im talking based on a long run,but i would be happy to see SHK in a hollywood movie too..  8->

Guest chloebelle

Deaborj chingu .... Oh how I wanna hug u so bad for mentioning Daniel Henney aka DH and kyo together \:D/ Love this pair since old days hahaha ... Even I'm not a shipper but DH is one of my most fav guy for Kyo other than WB,but since he is taken now,chance drops to zero lolll... Ok move on guys :) deaborj ,putriN ,ria 19 ....added me in for DH namja lolll... I love all the DH initials ,it could mean Daniel Honey, DearHubby or even plain DH without honey,still be so delicikyous :-bd

http://youtu.be/_9A1IdzLd7I

Guest chloebelle

ria19 said:

Thanks all for the updates my dears :x

karolina: welcome to SHG's thread...hope to see ur posts more often :D

it is not just we who are curious,even the netizens are curious to see who our Kyo will end up marrying ;)

Article: The most expensive celebrity wedding of 2013? Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung $150,000USD

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+827, -36] If Won Bin and Lee Na Young get married this year, they'll be the best celebrity wedding of the year for sure

2. [+678, -52] Wedding of the century: Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young, wedding of the year: Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, wedding of the month: Lee Sang Soon and Lee Hyori

3. [+553, -73] I just can't... find anything envious to be of in this couple..

4. [+147, -5] Really curious to see who Song Hye Gyo will end up marrying

5. [+157, -34] I'd say it's Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young

6. [+142, -30] I vote for Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young as well! They had such a quiet, simple, humble wedding with a lot of meaning! Congrats to them.

7. [+85, -15] I think Lee Hyori definitely changed the image of celebrity weddings with the route she took...

source: Netizen buzz

OFFTOPIC: im happy for both LBHsshi and LMJsshi and i wish them both a happy and blissful married life :)

this is an awesome news!! :D

The Grandmaster to Represent Hong Kong at the Oscars

Posted September 23, 2013 06:03 PM by Webmaster

Hong Kong has selected acclaimed director Wong Kar Wai's latest film, The Grandmaster (2012), to represent it at this year's Academy Awards. The film stars Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi, Chen Chang, Song Hye-Kyo, Bruce Leung Siu-Lung, and Zhao Ben-Shan.

In the United States, Anchor Bay and The Weinstein Company will bring The Grandmaster to Blu-ray on November 26th. (See our announcement here).

Official synopsis: Directed by veteran filmmaker Wong Kar Wai (In the Mood for Love), The Grandmaster is an epic action feature inspired by the life and times of the legendary Kung FU master, Ip Man who mentored Bruce Lee. The story spans the tumultuous Republican era that followed the fall of China's last dynasty, a time of chaos, division and war that was also the golden age of Chinese martial arts. Filmed in a range of stunning locations that include the snow-swept landscapes of Northeast China and the subtropical South, The Grandmaster features virtuoso performances by some of the greatest stars of contemporary Asian cinema.

source:http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12221

^^i know that our girl does have a really small role in the movie,but im glad atleast shes a part of such a grand movie..im guessing if the film indeed takes part in the oscar,it would be a good eyeopener for the western audiences and hollywood elite and they would get to know more about our kyo...i know im talking based on a long run,but i would be happy to see SHK in a hollywood movie too..  8->

Hi to all SHKers, kyonatics, kyorori, etc hehe @deaborj thanks for the creative names!

Lee Soon Jae said (again, i think) that he wants to act in a drama with hye kyo!

http://news.nate.com/view/20130924n06776

so happy because he's such a respected actor in korea!

by the way i'm still in awe with all the fabulous pics of kyo,, she is so kyotiful.. hehe
thanks everyone for all the updates

and welcome @mieyan and @karolinarh93 :D