Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks Kim! She looks so adorable. I am really loving this CF! Her short hair seems to match with the concept well.
Freshspring, I agree with all of our sisters, friends, (and brothers??) here. Please don't leave us! You have been such a wonderful friend to us all here. We will surely miss you, so please stay! We are all pleading with you ~[-O<
Thanks PutriN, I will definitely re-check Yesasia for TWTWB director's cut. Have you received yours yet? I am envious of everyone who has already received theirs! I regret not pre-ordering it. 
khxy, Thank you for the translation/information about The Crossing! It really helped me get a better insight on the storyline and Kyo's role ^^
Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!

The pic isn't a new one and must be a 2 years old pic? but it's reporting in Korean media now

Song Hye Gyo at a dinner with director Wang Jia Wei

9d7h.jpg

A photo of Song Hye Gyo at a supper with director Wang Jia Wei drew many netizens' attention.

On September 2nd, an official of Song Hye Gyo's management agency uploaded a photo on his Weibo.0

The photo shows Song Hye Gyo posing for a photo with director Wang Jia Wei(王家卫) and other actors who casted in movie 'The Grandmasters' together.

Song Hye Gyo is showing a very casual look, without wearing any makeup, and just wearing comfortable outfits.

'The Grandmasters' is a movie about Yip Men, who was a martial arts teacher of Bruce Lee, and Song Hye Gyo casted in the movie as one of the two ladies who loved him.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "I thought she was going to wear a dress, but she's looking quite casual", "She is looking amazing", "I'm sure everyone loved her very much", "She's looking beautiful", and "I envy her so much."

Meanwhile, 'The Grandmasters' is currently being played at different movie theaters in Korea.
/Reporting by Oh jin ju en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=228369

edit: Shanda, we posted at the same time hehe...yes, she looks lovely :x . Btw sis, good to see ms translator and Mr Sidus  in China to help Kyo and according to the news the filming location is now in Beijing  :D

^thanks ria and kim for the cf pics........ she looks fresh, clean, healthy and....... hygienic :D

i love most is her wearing pink blouse and a white short pants........ really portrays the image of Icis endorser to the T  :-bd

jjsweeter, thanks for stopping-by and sharing those beautiful pics of Kyo   ;;)

jasan, i noticed that too........ not only she has full lips    :P

shanda, yes, i have received mine last sat........ so happy  :)>-

Article from shg.net...thanks shanda :x

Skin Beauty Stars’ Skincare Management for the Changing Season
September 4, 2013

s3kg.jpg

The ‘Original Skin Beauty,’ actress Song Hye Kyo is known for having a first class skin care regiment. She drinks more than 2L of water in a normal day. As the once humid weather suddenly turns dry with the change of season, it becomes highly important to drink an ample supply of clean water to keep you hydrated.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo takes good care in exfoliating her skin. She avoids irritation to her skin as much as possible and massages with cleaning oil to exfoliate. If you do not exfoliate in dry weather, it will dry your skin and lead to a buildup of dead skin, so it is best to remove it by exfoliating.

(Portions omitted)

Source: Style M
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

this person has spoken something about our girl i guess..not sure thou..a surprise confession?

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10135318

20hg.jpg

via naver

^ Thanks ria, do you happen to know who that guy is? i think he was talking Kyo as his ideal type :P

Read at some chinese media, they were reporting that Kyo and HXM had no interaction off screen after seeing a couple pics of them...aigoooo, the media can be very much delusional too  8-|  :)) .

kim: No dearie,i still cant figure out who that person is.. :( and ur right about the media..they jump to conclusions just by seeing a couple of pics..talk about fabrication and exagerration :))

Few fanarts of the new pic from baidu :D

cfo4.jpg993i.jpgx069.jpg

Guest Jessica Ruan

utkim said: ^ Thanks ria, do you happen to know who that guy is? i think he was talking Kyo as his ideal type :P

Read at some chinese media, they were reporting that Kyo and HXM had no interaction off screen after seeing a couple pics of them...aigoooo, the media can be very much delusional too  8-|  :)

Guest Jessica Ruan

Give everyone...When I saw this film, my mind can't description..they are so beautiful couple..They showed so good about character. 
6M3xE0y.jpg
baidu.com

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome Jessica Ruan!Hope to see you often in this forum >:D<.

putriN,Utkim and Ria,thanks for all the updates,pictures and videos!You're all awesome ladies!!!love kiss leaf

Freshspring,...I hope you'll enjoy your hiatus!Pls. make it a short one [-O< [-O<.Your unnies and chingus will miss you so much!!green scarf 22

Jessica Ruan: welcome to the thread...hope u enjoy ur stay here :D

Beth: Great seeing you here!! :-h

Who is the Sexiest Soju Model of All Time?: Hyori, Hyorin, HyunA?

If you know a Korean person in your life, then you know that Koreans can drink, drink, drink till their livers scream for the agony to stop. Unlike Americans who love a good old beer, the main alcoholic drink in Korea is the infamous "soju." It's the nation's drink and the #1 go-to beverage for all Koreans. But what has helped soju sales skyrocket over the years? The famous scantily dressed women on the bottles, that's what. Over the years there have been a number of Korea's most beautiful women donning the posters, wrappers, and starring in commercials for the drink, but the question of the day is, who is the sexiest of them all? Let's take a look and you tell us below!

*omitted irrelevant parts*

Song Hye Kyo is easily one of the most beautiful women in the world and this ad for Jinro proves my point. Sexy, demure, hot, and the perfect model to represent your brand.

aa3s.jpg

© 2013 KpopStarz.com

Hello chingus!!!
Hye Kyo is set to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar anniversary magazine.
and polls for actresses that left a good impression on netizens 2013
1) Song Hye Kyo
2) Kim Tae Hee
3) Soo Ae
source:baidu
edit: Hi @songhyegyonet, i'm not sure which issue it will be but high chance that it will be next month issue