Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ no Kyo at the VIP huh :P

Wonder when the pic was taken, can't remember to have seen this before. I think Baidu said he is a photographer.
l7wb.jpg
Baidu

edit: Thanks khxy :D
edit: khxy, yes we do...and look closer at the pic and from the twitter, the pic was taken on the Aug. 15th at the cafe where someone said to have seen Kyo...i can see those lights , they are the same  hehehe..
https://twitter.com/PRHTH/status/367932174449655808/photo/1
http://blog.naver.com/byannie?Redirect=Log&logNo=120196361010

edit: khxy, CIA??  ROLFFFFF :)) :))

HA HA, I absolutely agree with khxy ~ Yes, Kim, you are perfect for the CIA! You have provided me with some key information :P
Great to see Kyo! Even though she doesn't have any social media accounts, we can rely on others to give us photos and info about her. I found the original source of the photo and it came from  Shon Hyung Sun Jun's Instagram: http://instagram.com/shonju
He is a famous hairstylist based in London and is a part of the Julian Watson Agency. On a photo he uploaded a day before Kyo's, someone asked him if he was in Seoul, and he said yes...so I think for sure our girl was or is in Korea right now.

Guest deaborj

Kansahamnida guys for the latest update on Hye Kyo.... ^:)^  you're all great what can I say.

have a question though?..is he straight?...coz i'm worried someone might get jealous.  :x  :\">  hehehehe just teasing guys.

he's one of those lucky guys who can really be this close to Hye Kyo....touching face to face..... :(;))

to all pinoy and pinay song hye kyoers, be safe everyone. we can make it through this really really bad weather. [-O<

Shanda....you made me laugh, i am not qualified lah :)) . Thanks for the infos dear

deaborj, hahaha...i dun think so dear :))
btw, hope the best for all of pinoys here.

JKS has tweeted that he has watched TGM and how beautiful Kyo is in the movie :D

dtxm.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130820n35664

Guest graaccee02

The 02 couple  has a new drama  :) joke..!!! :)   its  a fanmade  video ... but its  really very well done ..!!  it looks a real drama /movie ... love it ..!!

watch this...!!

변영주 @redcallas 일대종사 와!!! 영화도 죽이고!!! 오늘 새삼 느낀건, 송혜교씨는 정말…엄청 아름답네요
from twitter: The Grandmaster, it's an all kill! Today i again realised how beautiful Song Hye Kyo is.
source:baidu and twitter

Han Ji Hye loves Kyo, too  :x

Han Ji Hye’s Surprise Confession, “Once I went to the salon and asked to have my hair done like Song Hye Kyo’s”

2013082101197_0.jpg

2013082112271973_1_rstarbmn.jpg

2013082201001827600137731_59_20130821112

Han Ji Hye confessed that she brought Song Hye Kyo’s picture to the beauty salon.

On the August 21st broadcast of Story ON, ‘Choice of 100,’ Han Ji Hye attracted attention for speaking honestly about her personal experience in relation to the main topic of hair styling.

On this day, Alex commented, “I hear that when women go to the hair salon, they take a picture of a celebrity and ask for the same hairstyle, but have you, Han Ji Hye, ever did this as well?” With a moment of hesitation, Han Ji Hye answered, “Truthfully, yes.”

“Song Hye Kyo unnie’s bobbed hair looked pretty, so once when I went to America, I carried Song Hye Kyo’s picture with me to the salon and asked for them to do my hair like that. They did not know who Song Hye Kyo or Han Ji Hye was, so no one knew about Han Ji Hye going to get her hair done like Song Hye Kyo,” She confessed as she drew out laughter.

Meanwhile, celebrity hair designer ‘TaeYang,’ who has styled such celebrities as Tang Wei and Kim Hae Soo, also made an appearance on the day’s show.

Source: Star N News
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks unnies for all amazing updates :x
 This news follows the tweet Kim unnie posted.

[Translated Article] Jang Keun Suk Reviews Song Hye Kyo's "The Grandmaster", "This Can Be Beautiful..Amazing"

cr: article.joinsmsn.com

20130820084809_337228_550_562.jpg

Actor Jang Keun Suk expressed his appreciation of the movie "The Grandmaster".

Jang Keun Suk, on the 20th posted in twitter the movie premiere of "The Grandmaster", saying "The Grandmaster...it's Wong Kar-Wai...Tony Leung Chiu-Wai...though it's martial arts action..this can be beautiful A.MA.ZI.NG...!", the post said with admiration.

620,000 followers, proud of Jang Keun Suk's movie review, showed twitter power, with 450 retweets instantly in seconds, and more than 550 posted interest in the article. In addition, Jang Keun Suk posted a movie scene flyer which increased the curiousity for the movie.

In addition, Jang Keun Suk presented gifts to fans as a surprise event, tickets for "The Grandmaster" advanced screening, of which the event closed in 28 seconds because of the explosive response.

"The Grandmaster" is about a martial arts master (Tony Leung), loved by two women, one of them in the Palace (Zhang Zi-yi), and his wife (Song Hye Kyo), in a world of martial arts action throughout the story. 6 years of planning, 3 years of directing by Wong Kar-wai, a 9-year masterpiece. Opening on the 22nd.

source: http://networkedblogs.com/OiSlM

Guest deaborj

Thanks utkim for your kind thoughts....the stormy weather is finally over though it left a lot of areas flooded...but I have faith that all those who have been affected will be able to pull it through. Aja Aja ! fighting!

So the man(?) in the photo is a stylist....so there's a good chance he could be Kyo's stylist in her altar date in the (near/far) future since he seems to be close with our girl.  8->  8->  8-> ........BUUUUUTTTTT.... before that could happen, Hye Kyo needs to finish The Crossing, the  rom com and guest on running man first.., then secondly,she should find herself a boyfriend.....Hehehe. Let's root for our own bets/ships guy...as for me, i'll go for the one singing marry me already. hehehehe, he's a sure target as marriage is already in his mind. (guys.don't mind me, it's just me and my crazy thoughts--it's probably the effect of the bad weather)other cls

Note: I thought the guy was a photographer as initially posted in Baidu then I read ms shanda's post that he's a famous stylist....probably he could work with Kyo's other stylist, I stand corrected (hihihi) 

I love han ji hye's honesty and  I love jang keun seuk for supporting TGM. He's really awesome for hosting a surprise event for his fans by giving away TGM tickets. No wonder his fans love him.Hope he could do a project with Kyo too in the future.

always be safe chinggus. me loves you all :x

Thanks everyone for the news and pics.

whoaaaa...... so envious of shonju..... so close   :)

read one of the comment for the pic at his instagram - the beauty and the beast @shonju :D :D

TGM screening today at local screens....... hopefully Kyo is still home.

Picture001_zpse0a923c7.png

Picture002_zpsc970f10a.png

Picture003_zpse84c97ba.png

Picture004_zps7dc59fbd.png

Picture005_zps484b5cb0.png

Picture006_zps8cb544c3.png

dc

TGM Fighting ! 

Han Ji Hye confessed that she brought Song Hye Kyo’s picture to the beauty salon.

On the August 21st broadcast of Story ON, ‘Choice of 100,’ Han Ji Hye attracted attention for speaking honestly about her personal experience in relation to the main topic of hair styling.

On this day, Alex commented, “I hear that when women go to the hair salon, they take a picture of a celebrity and ask for the same hairstyle, but have you, Han Ji Hye, ever did this as well?” With a moment of hesitation, Han Ji Hye answered, “Truthfully, yes.”

“Song Hye Kyo unnie’s bobbed hair looked pretty, so once when I went to America, I carried Song Hye Kyo’s picture with me to the salon and asked for them to do my hair like that. They did not know who Song Hye Kyo or Han Ji Hye was, so no one knew about Han Ji Hye going to get her hair done like Song Hye Kyo,” She confessed as she drew out laughter.

Meanwhile, celebrity hair designer ‘TaeYang,’ who has styled such celebrities as Tang Wei and Kim Hae Soo, also made an appearance on the day’s show.

Sourse.songhyegyo.net

Actress Han Ji-hye of MBC drama "Gold, Appear!" said that she had brought a photo of actress Song Hye-kyo of SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" to a hair salon as she wanted to have the same hairstyle.

In "100 Choices" on cable channel StoryOn yesterday, she said that she had gone to a salon in the United States for a haircut because she liked Song's short hair.

"Because people there don't know who Song Hye-kyo and Han Ji-hye are, they wouldn't have any idea Han came to get the same hair as Song", said Han.

In yesterday's episode of the weekly show, hair designers who work with local and international celebrities came to the set to share hair-styling tips to make one look more fashionable.

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

This is the same news as above but I like their pictures here:)

Thursday, 22 August 2013 19:02 | By Korea JoongAng Daily class="svtitle"Song Hye-kyo inspired Han Ji-hye’s hair

Song Hye-kyo ,Han Ji-hye

Song Hye-kyo ,Han Ji-hye

Actress Han Ji-hye of MBC drama “I Summon You, Gold!” said that she had brought a photo of actress Song Hye-kyo of SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” to a hair salon as she wanted to have the same hairstyle.

In “100 Choices” on cable channel StoryOn yesterday, she said that she had gone to a salon in the United States for a haircut because she liked Song’s short hair.

“Because people there don’t know who Song Hye-kyo and Han Ji-hye are, they wouldn’t have any idea Han came to get the same hair as Song,” said Han.

In yesterday’s episode of the weekly show, hair designers who work with local and international celebrities came to the set to share hair-styling tips to make one look more fashionable.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Haizzzzt...just realize how life is not fair now cuz even in blacl n white photos hye kyo look so beautiful..tsk tsk :(:(

Guest Bettina1430292760

@Jhay Neh Vieh

Haizzzzt...just realize how life is not fair now cuz even in blacl n white photos hye kyo look so beautiful..tsk tsk :(:(

Are you feferring to this picture?I do agree w/ you.I can't stop admiring how beautiful SHK is even in black and white pic.Her beauty is more evident and more pronounced!!

Baidu