Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hye Kyo is very adorable in this Fancam, at 0:25, she turns to fans and says something like: " so many people" Hi Hi, I'm not sure. and Fan asked each other with interest " What is she saying " Ohhh, my unnie bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

[FANCAM] 290313 Song Hye Kyo in HK Airport for TWTWB Promo

The video above is one of Fancams which have just posted by SongHyeKyo INA, go to this link to watch other vid if you have yet watched them :D http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCENo-q5oKEHjPhvMH9njm9A?feature=watch

class="title" style="font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-position: 0px 0px;"Song Hye Kyo: Photos During Junior High School DaysPosted August 9, 2013 by green_tease

Song-Hye-Kyo-DB-350x507.jpg

A picture of Song Hye Kyo  more than 13 years ago in junior high schools days has been drawing attention.

songhyekyo-266x300.jpg

The picture was posted in an online community site entitled “baby-faced beauty Song Hye Kyo many years ago”.

She won First Place in the SunKyung Smart (a school uniform company) Model Contest when she was finishing her third year in high school. Her innocent beauty remains the same as before.

Some netizens commented, “She’s so lively in her junior high school days”, “Song Hye Kyo seems popular in school”, “She has a natural beauty” and so on.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is busy filming for her upcoming Chinese movie, “The Crossing”.

Source: Kwnews | 

translated by green_tease for Dramabucks

http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/song-hye-kyo-photo-during-junior-high-school-days/

So cute!!! :x :x

Lee Hyori plans to sell of many of her belongings in the bazaar before she begins life as a married woman. If Song Hye Kyo also participates in the bazaar, could I take that as a hint that she intends to marry Hyun Bin next year? ;;)

Don't mind me again as I'm still hyper over the Lee couple's wedding recently. I now have the future weddings of Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo respectively to look forward to. :P

Guest martha adelaide

ebulli3nt said:

Lee Hyori plans to sell of many of her belongings in the bazaar before she begins life as a married woman. If Song Hye Kyo also participates in the bazaar, could I take that as a hint that she intends to marry Hyun Bin next year? ;;)

Don't mind me again as I'm still hyper over the Lee couple's wedding recently. I now have the future weddings of Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo respectively to look forward to. :P

Martha adelaide: I hope what you wrote was positive.I think its only appropriate to comment in here using a language that all can understand otherwise I'll misunderstand you and think that you are bashing or making fun of SHK in here which can lead me to flag you.No war intended in here as we all wanted this thread to be a happy place for SHK fans.I can see you at least know english. We aint gonna bite and were not after a perfect grammar. Peace and love dear.. :)>-

ebulli3nt said:

pengacau lu .. lu kan fans KTH .. lu kira KTH akan merit dg Rain  ...

[-X ... khayalan tingkat tinggi  ...

=))   .. balik ke habitat lu

Sorry to all here

Guest martha adelaide

jjeennyy19 said: Martha adelaide: I hope what you wrote was positive.I think its only appropriate to comment in here using a language that all can understand otherwise I'll misunderstand you and think that you are bashing or making fun of SHK in here which can lead me to flag you.No war intended in here as we all wanted this thread to be a happy place for SHK fans.I can see you at least know some english.We aint gonna bite and we are not after a perfect grammar..Peace and love dear.. :)>-

jjeennyy19 said:

Martha adelaide: I hope what you wrote was positive.I think its only appropriate to comment in here using a language that all can understand otherwise I'll misunderstand you and think that you are bashing or making fun of SHK in here which can lead me to flag you.No war intended in here as we all wanted this thread to be a happy place for SHK fans.I can see you at least know some english.We aint gonna bite and we are not after a perfect grammar..Peace and love dear..

I'm Sorry jjeennyy ..

was not talking about kyo, I just do not like the comments that  ... peace  ...

I am a fan of kyo since endles love drama until now

;)

That's good to know then. Just that the only thing I understood were KTH and Rain plus your laughing emoticons so I just put two and two together and thought you could be making fun of her..keke..jk..I hope I did not offend you in anyway. My protective instinct in this peaceful place just went overdrive..keke..if you dont like a comment you can discuss it with us. We pretty much can handle every arguement peacefully as we had tons of practice before.keke.hope to see you more often in here.. :D ...with english comments ofcourse.. ;) ;;)

Guest martha adelaide

jjeennyy19 said:

martha adelaide

wrote:

»

jjeennyy19 said:

Martha adelaide: I hope what you wrote was positive.I think its only appropriate to comment in here using a language that all can understand otherwise I'll misunderstand you and think that you are bashing or making fun of SHK in here which can lead me to flag you.No war intended in here as we all wanted this thread to be a happy place for SHK fans.I can see you at least know some english.We aint gonna bite and we are not after a perfect grammar..Peace and love dear..

I'm Sorry jjeennyy ..

was not talking about kyo, I just do not like the comments that  ... peace  ...

I am a fan of kyo since endles love drama until now

;)

^ perhaps it was a misunderstanding...i thot it was just a sincerely wishing from ebulli3nt's part, a wishing from a fan for her idol's happiness...and we all  have dif dreams and i think it's just fine as well  :)>-

On another note , i think Baidu said Takeshi will film with the Japanese actress on Monday....wonder how about Kyo? is Kyo home yet? And thinking about it, it's already August and she had been filming over 1 month! yay! sometimes i only wish time can fly so Kyo can get her movie done...but we are getting old faster :))

Guest lionel1430292475

martha adelaide said: ebulli3nt said: