Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

@freshspring....I didn't know that Kim Jaedong was planning to have Kyo as their guest for their 100th episode....I thought he really just want her to be one of the special guests of the show.....well I guess the timing isn't right as Kyo is in China already....maybe when she's back in Korea for a short vacation...but I believe 2 people or more convincing Kyo to appear is more powerful than if it's only Kim Jaedong. probably Sung Yuri and Kim Jae Dong should offer to volunteer at Kara in exchange of Kyo's appearance in Healing Camp, maybe Kyo would agree. she'll do anything for dogs right :o3 :o3 :o3   hehehehe.

as for Kim Kiwon's interview-it only strengthens Jo In Sung's statement that there's no man  in Korea who would not want or like Kyo (except maybe for that little boy who bit Kyo's hand in the video chloebelle shared). hehehehe, very naughty boy indeed.

ps.1 I realized how good Kyo is as a person and how much  she loves children after watching that video where that kid bit her hand. She only said ouch to express the pain she felt but just laughed at what the kid did to her. her facial expression did not change at all.she just laughed and smiled......bec if it was me, I would have whacked (pektus in tagalog) his head for doing that to me.(just kidding :D)

ps 2 today a friend of mine gave me a cd copy of The Winter The Wind Blow which she downloaded from the internet..it's good to have friends who know how make you happy. :D

hi hi to putriN and freshspring...it's always good to be home again though the drought season, but we will be able to survive like we always did before, aja, aja :D

deaborj, binnie borrowed ms trans a couple of times? oh, not a couple of times dear...i knew for his whole fm lah, perhaps there are very few translations there, but but she did not work as his translator dearie, she was more than that  ..kekeke ^^ :D  ...opss, now i have already said that and it's deaborj's fault and blame on my boredom haha   :)>- 44105161432fb9cbcd042da.gif

I miss our dear and since i am still in vacation mood....i think i will rewatch few dramas of Kyo.

Our sweetie
130228eab7b8eab2a8ec9abq.jpg
eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab8ebb09z.jpg
130228eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab.jpg

editbtw, i got a message from yesasia regarding twtwb dvds that the expected ship out date has been changed to August 20, due to reasons received from the suppliers.

this fanmade mv of O2 is quite cute

Guest chloebelle

deaborj ..... Oooh I hope ms.trans can also translate their (ms sexy wink and mr bedimpled)body languanges and be a sweet messnger to them lolll.... I read somewhere I forgot that they never broke up...hopefully that's true ;) Lolll deaborj...you make me laugh haha....sure you are beautiful,to every mother-their daughter is beautiful...raising daughter is like planting rose,you have to take good care even that means indirectly you invite more bees and butterflies to come near 8-> Kyo is really sweet with the children,even the naughty one hahaha....wish somebody can translate what that cute Lil boy said so kyo covered his mouth and ended up with puppy bite lolll Utkim,thanks for the info about TWTWB directors cut DVD...I ordered via daum.net ...can't wait to watch it.. Missing kyo so bad,so can't help but rewatching full house again,even I have watched it countless time but never bored and even I am familiar with the scenario still feel fresh every time I watch it.... My fav scenarios : Yong jae : how did you get here?(minyuk's new magazine company opening ceremony) Jie eun : I took bus Yong jae : I love you very much ..Han Jie eun Kisse kisse kisse 8-> Yong jae : is it soup or stew? Jie eun : it can be both soup and stew,multiplayer... Fav scenes : The first kiss,the tent kiss 3 bears dancing Jie eun's love confession Gardening with granny The ghost story and lots more

A little update on The Crossing (there's no Kyo news though, sorry):

Alex Fong has to regrettably drop out of the film because of schedule conflicts with his other films.  Tony Yang, who plays Takeshi Kaneshiro's little brother in the film, has said he's been shooting day and night recently.  Bowie Lam wrote on weibo that filming is going smoothly, wearing winter clothes in the summer makes the shooting more warm.

From Bowie Lam's weibo entry, I guess the actors have to film winter scenes and wear winter clothes in the middle of summer :(.  Everyone is working hard.  I hope no one gets sick anymore and for filming to be smooth and successful.

Here are some old pics from Full House promotions in Changsha, China.  Kyo looks really beautiful here :D

9387763889_4cdba23b36_o.jpg
9390538278_fbcc81a723_o.jpg
9390538528_76c5c2dc11_o.jpg
9387763277_cacfc4b8eb_o.jpg
9387763413_cdd8af8b4f_o.jpg
9390538664_c2e7d95b55_o.jpg
9387763603_8aebf797ca_o.jpg
9387763641_55c62121b0_o.jpg
9387763693_f3c28c8d1c_o.jpg
9387763821_3b9bb0edb0_o.jpg
9387763853_ed95cf3f47_o.jpg

Guest deaborj

Kyo: Utkim, I called to ask you about what you meant with that yellow statement?

My chinggu deaborj has been thinking a lot about it has not gotten enough sleep bec of that. Hope you could share that with her. You have my permission. Bye!

@utkim----i'll be waiting for ur sharing :D I've got permission already. kekekeke!

new poster for The Grand Master:

edit: on dc they deleted the poster so i will do the same,, i think it is UAA's wish

this poster! hope the movie will have a good response..

thanks everyone for the updates!, maybe this week there will be news about the crossing since i read they will shoot in taiwan soon

deaborj your siggy is so cute!! hahaa love it

credit: SHK DC

One of these days, utkim will give non BinKyo supporters heart attacks with her spontaneous outbursts! :P

I haven't been online much but it's always a pleasure to visit this topic and view many updates on Song Hye Kyo. I'm so happy that 'The Crossing' is filming smoothly! :)

Guest graaccee02

utkim said: hi hi to putriN and freshspring...it's always good to be home again though the drought season, but we will be able to survive like we always did before, aja, aja :D

deaborj, binnie borrowed ms trans a couple of times? oh, not a couple of times dear...i knew for his whole fm lah, perhaps there are very few translations there, but but she did not work as his translator dearie, she was more than that  ..kekeke ^^ :D  ...opss, now i have already said that and it's deaborj's fault and blame on my boredom haha   :)>- 44105161432fb9cbcd042da.gif

I miss our dear and since i am still in vacation mood....i think i will rewatch few dramas of Kyo.

Our sweetie
eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab8ebb09z.jpg
130228eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab.jpg

editbtw, i got a message from yesasia regarding twtwb dvds that the expected ship out date has been changed to August 20, due to reasons received from the suppliers.

this fanmade mv of O2 is quite cute

Guest graaccee02

Hi! everyone..!! as always I enjoy reading the posts here.. about Song Hye Kyo .:) .,to all Song Hye Kyo  and Jo In Sung fans .., I encourage you guys to please show your support ... VOTE for Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung and their drama That Winter The Wind Blows ... :) Thanks :)

And I would love to watch the movie of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won " Camellia" or Love For Sale..there's only the trailer on youtube , cant find the whole movie with English Sub.., I  tried viki.com and dramacrazy ..,but it wasnt there.. anyone here ? Please help me  find the website... or the link, so I can  watch it.. :) please!! Thank you >>!!

Aigooo...no gossips from me, i am still learning dearies keke^^  . Just wishing the best for our Kyo, i am first and foremost a kyo fan and will support whoever he must be...though i believe in someone and true love exists. I only hope Kyo can keep her rel secret for her own good, and don't want to gossip much..sorry dearies \m/ .

Good to hear the filming is doing smoothly, it only means we can see Kyo sooner. I wonder if Kyo will be back to promote tgm when it releases in Korea?

Have  a nice day SHKers !

edit: looks like ms Park is working for KDW and Kyo, they seems to be a happy family, while Kyo is working, ms Park is working for KDW and somehow i feel happy for Kyo knowing most of her co stars loves to work with her and sure they care about her though this is only for business, but i also believe they love Kyo's personality...honest, kind heart and and a loving person, a person whom can be trusted hehe :D

0m5c.jpg
dc

Guest evetang

utkim said: ...
edit: looks like ms Park is working for KDW and Kyo, they seems to be a happy family, while Kyo is working, ms Park is working for KDW and somehow i feel happy for Kyo knowing most of her co stars loves to work with her and sure they care about her though this is only for business, but i also believe they love Kyo's personality...honest, kind heart and and a loving person, a person whom can be trusted hehe :D

dc

^ oh, is that so? i thot they are in the same agency UAA given that Ms Park was with KDW in January for 1 event in Paris, i thot she was with him and i don't think ms Park was at the VIP on behalf of Kyo though cos she didn't need to go with kdw. Ms Park might not manage kdw, but since he is in the same agency as Kyo, i think there is some connections there as we have seen ms Park with him much lately. Maybe i am wrong. Thanks for info.

I dun know what kind of the voting this is, probably best actress ? posted at dc, i know i am a bad fan, have not been a fan of any kind of voting and i know i am lazy, still it's good to see Kyo leading, thanks to all :D .

ho5v.png
dc

^i feel bad as a fan too........ not doing anything   :P

on voting system, if she wins, it's a bonus, i'm happy........ if not, it's okay.... cos we know, she always gives her best in every project     :)

thanks everyone for the sharings.

Kyo, be safe and healthy !

shk130729a_zpsf809fd20.jpg

dc

ps. i don't think ms park attends on behalf of Kyo   :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2495167124
"Song Hye Kyo's qi pao debut, shows the beauty of oriental women"

The Grandmaster has made its premiere on the 24th in Korea,and it has received much praise especially when Hye Kyo appears in qi pao.It's noteworthy that she is not only dressed in traditional chinese costumes but her chignon match harmoniously with her overall look,the interpretation of oriental woman's beauty.
Netizens left comments such as " No matter what she wears, she is always beautiful.Song Hye Kyo is South Korean's pride.Looking forward to her performance."
source:baidu

Guest deaborj

@utkim--- when I saw your post abt the yellow thingy, I had this similar facial expression ,,,BUT

0040.jpg

..since I don't want you or anyone of the peeps here to get mad at me, I had to change my facial expression from this sad face to this....

shk151_184.jpg hehehe. don't worry I understand ur stand...but should you change ur mind, just PM me ok?...:D

@jasan, thanks for loving/liking my siggy :D I love them too :D

Guest deaborj

litmus5.jpg

coolSHG1.jpg

I thought I was looking at my self on the mirror when I saw this picture of Kyo....looking GYO-rgeous with the eyeglasses. :-B ...

.....it's free to dream right chinggus? :D kansahamnida!

Guest deaborj

this is just a repost...Kyo is just simply stunning in white.,,,(hey mister,where are u looking at?...and close ur mouth ok?)

shq05926025.jpg

nyt guys, gotta sleep  I-)

Hello, everyone! It has been a while. We are all hanging in and surviving this 'drought' season, right? By now, we should all be used to these much dreaded seasons ;) hehe. But, our girl always surprises us even during these times, so let's be patient and see what will be coming our way from her.
In the meantime, thanks for posting old photos and even tidbits about "The Crossing" here. I hope Kyo is having a safe and enjoyable filming experience. I look forward to watching 'The Grandmasters" here in theaters, too.

Welcome back our very own world traveler, Kim! I hope you had a fabulous vacation with your family!! :)
I think putriN and Kim are both right about Ms. Park working with KDW. I doubt Ms. Park would attend an event like a VIP on behalf of Kyo. 
We miss you Kyo...please come back to us soon!!
IMG_1003.jpg

Guest deaborj

what does hclover, me and hyekyo share in common?.....ANSWER: BAD EYESIGHT

Hje.jpg

...not to mention GORGEOUSNESS .:D :D :D hehehehehehehe. Good morning chinggus :D