Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks Kim Sis ~ she did attend the VIP of "Cold Eyes." I'm sure there will be pics and maybe a video soon as she did leave a comment about the movie:
“It feels good to see a good movie after a long time,” Song Hye Kyo said. “Before I came, I heard a lot of rumors saying it was fun, so I was really looking forward to it, and it did not disappoint. Throughout the entire 2 hours, it was overflowing with suspense,” She said without holding back on the favorable review.

Guest chai08

Hello everyone,im also a fan of shk everytime i go to soompi i never forget to check her thread here..and this is my first attemp to post,have a nice day shkers..

Guest chai08

Hello everyone,im also a fan of shk everytime i go to soompi i never forget to check her thread here..and this is my first attemp to post,have a nice day shkers..

Guest chloebelle

chai08 ..... Welcome and enjoy SHK thread,hope you post more often....I'm also newbie here ...this is a friendly thread,nice seniors and speedy update .... Also don't forget to visit neighbor-Shanda's website,great update and translation too :)

Guest lionel1430292475

The VIP premiere of the movie, Cold Eyes, took place this past June 25th in Seoul at Samsung-dong Megabox Co-ex. The red carpet was graced by stars who make the Republic of Korea shine, such as Ryu Seung Ryong, Kim Soo Hyun, Kang Dong Won, Gong Yoo, Song Hye Kyo, Im Soo Jung, Lee Jung Jae, Song Seung Hun, Go Soo, Song Joong Ki, Park Yoo Chun, 2PM, Park Kyung Lim, Song Yoon Ah, Kim Jae Dong, Ham Eun Jung, Suzy, Joo Ji Hoon, Ji Jin Hee, Oh Dal Soo, Lee Jung Jin, husband and wife of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young, and husband and wife of Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin. It was reminiscent of an awards ceremony as the atmosphere was made hot.

“It feels good to see a good movie after a long time,” Song Hye Kyo said. “Before I came, I heard a lot of rumors saying it was fun, so I was really looking forward to it, and it did not disappoint. Throughout the entire 2 hours, it was overflowing with suspense,” She said without holding back on the favorable review.

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Still no pics of our girl, huh? Interesting... According to more than one report about the VIP premiere, she was there. There were A LOT of celebrities, and who knows, maybe she somehow escaped the red carpet, which wouldn't surprise us long time fans, right? ;)
This is another article that said she was there, and quoted her:
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=208497

Oh, and BTW, the first part of my translation (It feels good to see a good movie after a long time")  is actually part of Gong Yoo's quote, not Kyo's. Sorry, I made a typo. hehe. But the rest is what she said...according to these reports. Does our girl have a secret twin? ;)

whattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is the full house's house gone?!!! I thought all this time there were people living it...after the series ended...because I thought it was a functional house and it was $1 millions?!!!! I mean what?!! /sobs an ocean/ this is really sad!! /sighs. I'm really sad now because full house is my fav kdrama, even 'till now. I really don't understand...(I'm going to do more research now, sorry I came to comment right after I saw the posts)

update: ok now I understand why...typhoon....it is still sad and I will never get to see it in person.

Kyo is not an attention seeker neither does she wish to take the limelight away from the main casts.

She prefers low profile who will sneek in from back doors and when she's seated, reporters will spot & interview her.  That's how she attends VIP Premieres and has proven many times.

You will see her being interviewed in the theatre room at entertainment weekly shows.

She wont and never liked to walk down red, blue or green carpets cos she isnt an exhibitionist.

:-h

Guest chai08

Maybe thats the reason why all her fans are so hungry of her and we as her fans are always asking for more..

chai08, welcome to Kyo's thread and happy to see you finally made your post here :D

Shanda, thanks sis..our kyo knows so well how to escape the media :))

I have made an order for twtwb via yesasia, it's quite expensive but as i am living in europe, ordering via other as yes24 etc, the shipping fee is quite high and it ends up as expensive as yesasia.. aigoo.

2me0.jpg
dc

huong said: whattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is the full house's house gone?!!! I thought all this time there were people living it...after the series ended...because I thought it was a functional house and it was $1 millions?!!!! I mean what?!! /sobs an ocean/ this is really sad!! /sighs. I'm really sad now because full house is my fav kdrama, even 'till now. I really don't understand...(I'm going to do more research now, sorry I came to comment right after I saw the posts)

update: ok now I understand why...typhoon....it is still sad and I will never get to see it in person.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Let's vote for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo :x :x :x
The vote is open!~

http://20choice.interest.me/vote.m

Guest chloebelle

Utkim dearie ..... Lolll yes the DVD quite pricy huh,esp after spending for 'Moment Song Hye Kyo' (lucky,i got it as mothers day gift from my dear hubby loll) but I know it's worth it...limited edition and collectible item... It will be like the full house directors cut edition published by Bitwin,really rare and high demand and oh boyyy the price,even more than TWTWB ....I'm also anything SHK collector.... I ordered the TWTWB directors cut DVD via innolife link from daum.net ... I used registered mail,luckily shipping costs less than $5 to usa and DVD also bit cheaper than anywhere else(I also shop around-woman disease lolll)... Between ems and registered mail,only 7-10 days different,so I can save another 15 for other SHK stuffs lolll.......fortunately,my hubby is also a collector so he understands his wife sometimes hunts SHK stuffs crazily and he ends up like 'oh myyyy....' #-o ...... Lolllll.... Well it's the price to be SHK's fan (some other member says the same,forgot who,byaneh ) :)) \:D/

hi @chai08 hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508

According to a recent survey of plastic surgery, SHK occupies 27,2% (for women) and Won Bin  with 27,7 % (for men) of the votes, became the most wanted cosmetic faces cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862495

Besides, Jo In Sung ranks the second by 20%

이 밖에도 `성형한다면 닮고 싶은 연예인은 누구냐`는 질문에 남성의 경우 원빈이 36.8%(105명)로 1위를 차지했으며 이어 현빈 27.7%(79명), 조인성 20%(57명), 강동원 8%(23명), 김수현 7.3%(21명)이 상위 5위 안에 속했다.

여성의 경우는 송혜교가 27.2%(91명)로 1위를 차지했고 이어 신민아 25.7%(86명), 김태희 22.7%(76명), 이민정 19.4%(64명), 수지 5%(17명)가 상위 5위에 속했다.

source: http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2013&no=513735

a pic from weibo:
ihv0fseY3HE7h.jpg