Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

:>jandynamaste25-are you sure it's korea she's missing? or is it a man in korea currently in  NZ? hehehe just teasing :D

>utkim sis...I allow you. hehehehe.:D  I have seen a smaller version of the pic before,thanks for enlarging it....you know I have poor eyesight. :-B

> welcome Hannah  :-h enjoy lurking and posting here.:D

jandynamaste25 said: :-)hi:-)she looks very young and beautiful as usual hehehe:-)but in some pictures she looks down and sad:-)maybe she misses korea and she will be filming in china the next months so she cant return soon so maybe she feels lonely:- i dont know maybe yes or not:-)just guessing:-) :-):-)sweet dreams
:)>-

deaborj said:

:>jandynamaste25-are you sure it's korea she's missing? or is it a man in korea currently in  NZ? hehehe just teasing :D

>utkim sis...I allow you. hehehehe.:D  I have seen a smaller version of the pic before,thanks for enlarging it....you know I have poor eyesight. :-B

Guest jandynamaste25

deaborj said:

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2013&no=473549

Song Hye-kyo `official` Lovers - Bin attractive driveway through a couple pictorial South and driveway was transformed into a woman.

Song, a recent fashion magazine 'Bazaar Korea `pictorial was photographed.

Bin lover `a` cosmopolitan models took to December.

Published 18 days pictorial concept of two people the driveway driveway Ladies South. Song Hye Kyo wearing black suits and dresses - Hyun Bin's appearance seemed to look like a well-matched couple pictorial.

First Ladies of Song, sensual charm city exposed.

Way around the shoulder revealed a black tube top dress and red lipstick, try a more sexy look was smoky makeup.

Cool slightly opened eyes and lips, a confident pose with bold accessories have to match was intense.

Bin also turned into a chic urban South.

Black knit jacket and gray t naturally Bin was seen staring at one sitting.

This exceptionally long fingers and a sleek sophisticated feel jaahnaetda jaw.

This is an accessory cup Bin jimyeo intense and masculine blend smelled mulssin.

Seemed a natural everyday look boyigido was directed.

Song, hanging earrings look reproduced in pictorial form, and usually has to be a glimpse of sexiness is like.

Hyun Bin also sat down on the couch holding one leg feels comfortable with the pictorial was able to feel tough charm.

Netizens pictorial of two people facing the "good looking stylish and chic beauty couple in each image pictorial is felt," he said, "but just with different pictorial photo shoot for a natural look that is impressive blend.

The upper body of the article image

Guest deaborj

>freshspring - i'd still go for the TakKyo pairing although the other guy is really handsome too. It's just that for me Takeshi is a lot more handsome :-B....again that is if my eyesight is 20/20 :-B :-B :-B

>jandy - the last check I made HB went to NZ to film a CF. It was  I think the same time that Kyo flew to Shanghai for the LBJ event.

>Nith - I think she's in Korea coz filming of the crossing will start in July. (but it's just a guess hehehehe)

>I hope Kyo will visit Manila one day soon...... I'd also try to say hi to her and hope that when she says "hi" back, I wont pass out   :D ;;):D

Guest jandynamaste25

deaborj said:

>freshspring - i'd still go for the TakKyo pairing although the other guy is really handsome too. It's just that for me Takeshi is a lot more handsome :-B....again that is if my eyesight is 20/20 :-B :-B :-B

>jandy - the last check I made HB went to NZ to film a CF. It was  I think the same time that Kyo flew to Shanghai for the LBJ event.

>Nith - I think she's in Korea coz filming of the crossing will start in July. (but it's just a guess hehehehe)

>I hope Kyo will visit Manila one day soon...... I'd also try to say hi to her and hope that when she says "hi" back, I wont pass out   :D ;;):D

Song Hye Kyo, Overwhelms at Chanel Photo Exhibition in Shanghai Jun 22, 2013 • Category: Dispatch, News and updates

201362111842p66fhks_T5_45117

[Dispatch=Reporter Kim Soo Ji] ‘Hallyu-star’ Song Hye Kyo showed off her indisputable beauty in Shanghai as well. Even compared to Hollywood actresses, her visual dominates.

On the afternoon of June 19th in Shanghai, Song Hye Kyo attended the opening of Chanel ‘The Little Black Jacket.’ About 3,000 or more fashion officials and fans came to the day’s event. Song Hye Kyo shined as the only Korean model at ‘The Little Black Jacket.’

Song Hye Kyo showed off a bold appearance alone. Fashion director, Shim Woo Chan, who accompanied her, described what was happening at the location on his Twitter account (@divashim): “When Song Hye Kyo appeared, people went wild as they snapped pictures with their cell phone.”

20136218317t56xhks_T5_45086

Response coming from the local media has exploded. Shim Woo Chan-sshi spoke with Dispatch via telephone on June 20th stating, “When Song Hye Kyo stood at the photo wall, Chinese reporters rushed at the same time. Only after Chanel officials controlled the crowd again, she was able to proceed with interviews.”

Song Hye Kyo showcased sensual fashion at the photo wall. She wore a black mini dress decorated with beads that exposed her slender legs. She did not wear additional accessories. However, thanks to the detailing of the beads, it was gorgeous enough.

201362183178gamhks_T5_45085

On this day, she was even able to meet with Hollywood actors. Song Hye Kyo exchanged friendly greetings with top Hollywood actress, Tilda Swinton, and the representative of French actresses, Élodie Bouchez. The representative actresses for Korea, America, and France all gathered in one place.

She spent special time with Swinton. Song Hye Kyo sat with Swinton and her partner in the VIP area, while also drinking champaign. They exchanged stories about the Busan Film Festival. Song Hye Kyo attended the festival in 2011 and Swinton, in 2009.

2012112923138b5gjnae_T5_36842

Song Hye Kyo and Chanel’s connection dates back to October 2011. By the invitation of Karl Lagerfeld during that time, Song Hye Kyo went to Paris. While there, Lagerfeld asked Song Hye Kyo to be the representative of Korea as part of the 113 world celebrities for ‘The Little Black Jacket.’

Last year on November 28th, Chanel ‘The Little Black Jacket’ exhibition opened in Korea. Song Hye Kyo was invited to attend as the main guest and had the spotlight. Her photograph attracted attention as it was displayed side-by-side, such stars as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kirsten Dunst.

Shim Woo Chan-sshi said, “Prior to Shanghai, Zhang Ziyi attended the opening of the Chanel exhibition in Beijing. For this this one in Shanghai, Song Hye Kyo was the main model. Despite her right schedule, she readily accepted Chanel’s special request.”

201362183175qp3hks_T5_45084

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest OreoVampire

Anyeonghaseyo ! Happy weekend all.. today I have nothing to do and just cameback from saloon. I have bobbed cut, but it doesn't look like Kyo ah hair style at all.. it's like blup blup cut waaee waaee :((

And, when everybody has moved on with new drama, I always go back to the old classic drama. Now I am watching Kyo ah classic romcom, Full House. There was one scene when Han Ji Eun (kyo) cooked for Young Jae (Rain) and I can't help laughing hard. It tasted bad. Young Jae asked is it a stew or soup. Ji Eun said : "it's stew and sometimes it's soup,  MULTIPLAYER"  =))

haha LOL.. she called it multiplayer =))

anigif55_zpsa02c6503.gif?t=1371886018
anigif1_zps99de8dec.gif?t=1371885410
anigif3_zps6770e411.gif?t=1371885391
anigif4_zps967997f1.gif?t=1371885411
anigif5_zps5a9febe1.gif?t=1371885445

Guest OreoVampire

@freshspring said:
@KyoRean, you are awsome :* What the beautiful gifs. Do you know I love Full house most? Kiss you :x Please don't misunderstand me, just a friendly kiss ;)

Guest chloebelle

Kyorean & freshspring ....... High five!!!! Full House is also my most fav of all kyo's drama !!! She is really a talented MULTIPLAYER !!!! :)) :)) :)) I watch it over and over and over again,never get enough !!! Thank you for the upload guys :D

since i'm still into twtwb...... i can't imagine Youngie doing the 3 bears dance X_X  :))

KyoRean, freshspring, chloebelle...... High Five ! hi51.gif

thank you KyoRean for sharing those moments of Full House...... the first k-drama that i watched :D 

i hope Kyo really meant it that she'll do romcom for her next project   :)  :)

hwaiting !