Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

All SHKers ......thanks so much for the updates and photos of kyo at LBJ event....she is gorgeous ! As always... And awwwww how I love her unique dress :D ..... Mini,beautiful and sexy....the dress shows every Lil beautiful curves of her ! Excellent choice ! Another beauty transform from a royal princess look to a sexy elegant chic ..... And still she is gorgeous as always ! Since I watch soonpong till TWTWB now,am still 'speechless' like,oh myyyyyy what an everlasting beauty !!!!

^the 3rd pic........ her expression, what is she trying to explain ?   :))

wow to her ring.........love it !

whoaaaaa....... our dear khxy is on the roll ! you go girl ...... \:D/

thanks to kim and hclover too for sharing the pics...... :)

transformation from a regal royal princess...... simply kyogeous !    :x

but i think she lost weight     :(

So far, These are mY Favorite Korean drama Press conference pose

She is look beautiful and happy.

worlds+within.jpg

I like how they hold their hand and lean their body to each other.

So happy and comfortable

16938_1177708202946_5565023_n.jpg

Its like the stage belong to them, and they proudly showing off.
Too bad they didn't last long :(( and its only because of one successful drama?
:(( so tragically sad

^her shoes look interesting...... very colourful..... lovely on her  tiny feet......

like oh soo oppa said to youngie "why your feet so small like a doll"  ;;)

kim, i think the long-haired lady is not ms trans....... i'm happy to see mr sidus kekee...... i'm sure we'll see him again in HongKong next weekend :D

freshspring, thanks for the reply dear..... the 2 PDs quite good looking ;)

But I also like how JIS tried to make SHK fell easy, and relaxed and comfortable. No matter what, he obviously care for her. He seem happy when he can make SHK laugh :D
winter2.jpg
eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e
And I was so happy that SHK look beautiful and happy also here. I said to my self, "Ah, she finally found someone to make her smile again. Too bad they only stay for a while in my wrong judgement :(

PutriN, It's not her? Baidu fans said It's her hehe. If not, she might be with her other boss in some where like NZ? :)) . Not sure dear, but we will find out, we are spices, remember? Keke

edit: putriN, confirmed, it's ms trans, i have seen another pic, we are really becoming real online spices..and for free..aigoo :))

gcay.jpg
nongluk

ria, thanks dearie for the pics :x

WOOT!!! thanks for the array of gorgeous pics dearies :x SHK looks stunning in black and im loving her hairstyle more and more..it suits her great! i like her mini dress too thou i wish it was completely in black..that would have been even more perfect IMO...but Looking great nevertheless..  :-bd

and i agree with u putriN,our girl looks thin :-( a lil bit of weight would be good...

:x :x

7owj.jpgmclq.jpg

via baidu

This is from Netizen buzz...critics choose a list of best dramas and best actors in the first half of 2013...our Song hye kyo is in the top 5 list :D

Article: [2013 First Half Drama Wrap-up] 'Cable drama'... 'Nine' chosen as the best drama

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

Best Dramas (as chosen by critics)

1. Nine
2. School 2013
3. The Queen of Office

Best Actors (as chosen by critics)

1. Kim Hye Soo (Queen of Office)
2. Lee Jin Wook (Nine)
3. Song Hye Gyo (That Winter)
4. Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book)
5. Lee Bo Young (My Daughter Seoyoung)

source:Netizen buzz

Guest deaborj

Guys,Can you help me find Kyo's Legs in this picture? She seemed floating...which Is scary X_X  X_X  X_X  (cr to hclover96)

9094202718_e2cced7a47_z.jpg

Did you guys see it? If you do...i'll go visit my eye doctor for some eye check-up. B-)

P.S

I seriously love the twist in her LBD.....I had to look closely at the initial pictures posted coz I really thought she was wearing an off shoulder dress with no inner clothing inside,,,,then I saw the RIBBON right above her chest.....I couldn't help but smile as SHK really never fails to surprise me...love the dress and shoes....a true fashionista indeed. :D