Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ ... I don't like that pic(the one where she's wearing the green sweater).. she looks like a man :vicx:

Popularity voting for Best New Actress (as of March 29, 2006) for PaekSang Awards:

popularity8el.jpg

she's fourth.. :( Kim Ock Bin (also the new Litmus CF model) is currently leading.. she's popular at the moment because of 안녕하세요 하느님 (How are you, god) & also that movie she was in..

not much we can do to influence the voting.. soo Korean SHG fans fighting!! ^^ lol

don't worry too much about the poll.. the result in the end is rarely what the voting results are.. PaekSang isn't exactly the most fair of awards..

and guys, be careful about the chatting.. I really do not want this thread to be closed down

Guest charles0702

kaye.. thanx for the pix.. get ready to add more pix to your collection... and nikki, yeah, i hope they bring in the members browsing thread so we know who is on.. maybe we can all get together at a certain time so we are all in here at the same time.. thought i would throw that out for you guys to think about.. anyways.. here are the pix.. ladies, get ready to add it to your collection..

credits all pix to popcornfor2.com

i dedicate this pix to kaye and soustada.. here is a pix of your dream couple :D

shk12.jpg

look at that cute crown.. doesn't she look like a little princess :)

shk5.gif

shk2.jpg

shk1.jpg

Guest nofear11877

Popularity voting for Best New Actress (as of March 29, 2006) for PaekSang Awards: http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2479/popularity8el.jpg

she's fourth.. :( Kim Ock Bin (also the new Litmus CF model) is currently leading.. she's popular at the moment because of 안녕하세요 하느님 (How are you, god) & also that movie she was in..

not much we can do to influence the voting.. soo Korean SHG fans fighting!! ^^ lol

oh and the popularity votes aren't always accurate.. PaekSang isn't exactly the most fair of awards..

and guys, be careful about the chatting.. I really do not want this thread to be closed down

oh... thanks for the update jaime!!! im kinda sad she's in 4th right now, but like you said, all we can do is root for her. :sweatingbullets: and thanks for the reminder!!!

Guest nofear11877

i dedicate this pix to kaye and soustada.. here is a pix of your dream couple :D

shk12.jpg

thanks tammie!!! seeing this makes me wanna watch autumn tale again. :lol: i didn't have my usual SSH-SHK dosage today... so i might consider. :sweatingbullets:

more pics...

was this the opening scene for her in full house??? :unsure: she kinda looks different and she somewhat looks like a nerd. :sweatingbullets:

fh_036.jpg

another... i think this was when she was waiting for young-jae to come home. what a sad face. :(

0627264142121.jpg

Popularity voting for Best New Actress (as of March 29, 2006) for PaekSang Awards:

don't worry too much about the poll.. the result in the end is rarely what the voting results are.. PaekSang isn't exactly the most fair of awards..

I presumed litmus really assigned a current top star with vast popularity at the moment to promote their stuffs...at least she came out with her latest CF for KTF tho...miss seeing her on project :tears:

nway aja!aja! SHG for the award! I think she had won one of such award in the 39th or 38th PaekSang (if not mistaken)

:sweatingbullets: just went through all the backlogs, I guess she still hasn't decided her next project :huh:

thanks for the reminder..

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I presumed litmus really assigned a current top star with vast popularity at the moment to promote their stuffs...at least she came out with her latest CF for KTF tho...miss seeing her on project :tears:

nway aja!aja! SHG for the award! I think she had won one of such award in the 39th or 38th PaekSang (if not mistaken)

:sweatingbullets: just went through all the backlogs, I guess she still hasn't decided her next project :huh:

She's filming a CF today (March 30)! I can't wait to see pics :D

she won 'Most Popular Award' (tv catagory section) at the 37th PaekSang Awards ^^ in 2001

yeahh I can't wait until she decides on a new project =))

Guest CrazyBoyz

She's filming a CF today (March 30)! I can't wait to see pics :D

she won 'Most Popular Award' (tv catagory section) at the 37th PaekSang Awards ^^ in 2001

yeahh I can't wait until she decides on a new project =))

CF ??what is it ??.....

she look so cool in short hair!!!

151.jpg

wat is she thking :tears:

018.jpg

cute cute couple!!

sc.jpgsc1.jpg

an apple a day... u will be as pretty as me!! :P

13.jpg

sorry if the picture hv been posted in the previous page!! i'm a forgetful person... !! :unsure:

• Like 1

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^

^ hi! welcome to the thread! ^^

cf = commercial

she's shooting one for Innisfree (skin care brand)

appl4: thanks for the pics ^^ I just lost my huuge collection of shg pics T___T so now I'm trying to regain all those pics lol

Guest soutsada7

thanks for all the pix tammie, appl4, kaye, and jen for posting up beautiful pix of SHG :D

man, i miss all of you guys.. :tears: i don't know who is in this thread at the same time as me these days.. and i can't see your screen names :tears: but i am about to head to bed.. goodnight everyone.. :P

just got a quick question for all the peeps who watched all in.. in that drama, she was translating japanese.. my friend said her japanese sounded pretty good.. do you guys no if she speaks jap.. i tried to look it up but couldn't find any answer.. just wondering.. it would be so cool if she did.. :D before i go to bed, i am gonna look for more pix.. seems everyday, i wake up and find more pix you guys posted up and then i add to my collection.. bye everyone... huggs :P

ooo, wouldn't it be interesting if she does really speak Japanese fluently? :w00t: miss you too tammie :huggles:

anyway, did anybody find out for sure which religion is SHG affiliated with? Just wanted to gather all these little tidbits about her to my "SHG factoid" collection :P

aww jamie, sorry to hear about your pix collection...anyway, hope you'll be posting pix of her newest cf when it comes out ;):D.

Guest muffin707

hey peeps, just had this intense exchange of differences in opinions regarding SHG and this mainland Chinese actress, Liu Yi Fei...well, what sparked the debate was this particular comment that photoshopping SHG's face onto Liu Yi Fei's body was an insult to LYF, so of course I had to defend SHG; howevever, there was this particular id's comment that prompted me to further defend my case. Please show your support to SHG by voting...this is at d-addicts and here's the link:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30303

Hey soutsada7 I've been following that d addicts thread for a couple of days before reading this post. Thought that was you. You did a really great job of defending SHG. I love a constructive and substantiated argument, spices things up a bit. I think in the end that dan99 guy did give you credit for what you said. It's been interesting reading, hope that saga carrys on a bit longer. :P

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, thanks for the compliment muffin707, I actually like our exchanges of opinions (I look forward to reading his post daily and counter-"arguing" his ideas)...gotta give the guy credit though that he really articulates his arguments well. It's really weird, since when we first started posting comments it seems our opinions were just so different, but now I see a bit of a merging of our opinions...well somewhat. Lol, and the saga continues... :P anyway, hope you or the other SHGers come up with more thought-provoking questions and comments, so we can carry a very constructive exchange in this thread as well :D.

Guest muffin707

^^lol, thanks for the compliment muffin707, I actually like our exchanges of opinions (I look forward to reading his post daily and counter-"arguing" his ideas)...gotta give the guy credit though that he really articulates his arguments well. It's really weird, since when we first started posting comments it seems our opinions were just so different, but now I see a bit of a merging of our opinions...well somewhat. Lol, and the saga continues... :P anyway, hope you or the other SHGers come up with more thought-provoking questions and comments, so we can carry a very constructive exchange in this thread as well :D.

Yea I did notice a merging of opinions between you two, BTW if dont mind me asking what does lol and T__T stand for, I always see it in the forums but cannot figure out what it means. I've only started posting on the internet this month so I'm relatively new at this.

Just read your poll thread earlier, there were some interesting comments. It will be interesting to see the comments from asianfanatics also. :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2479/popularity8el.jpg

thanks for the info jamie! being in fourth place really isnt that bad i think, considering how many other actresses are in there..her votes are only 7 percent though which is kinda sad..but still, im really proud that she's one of those actresses up there ;)

was this the opening scene for her in full house??? :unsure: she kinda looks different and she somewhat looks like a nerd. :sweatingbullets:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nof...1877/fh_036.jpg

ha! thanks for posting this kaye! this is exactly why i didnt find her appealing in the first place :D the make up artists did a really good job in presenting her first as nerd in full house..then of course later u see her blossoming into a graceful swan :rolleyes:

Yea I did notice a merging of opinions between you two, BTW if dont mind me asking what does lol and T__T stand for, I always see it in the forums but cannot figure out what it means. I've only started posting on the internet this month so I'm relatively new at this.

Just read your poll thread earlier, there were some interesting comments. It will be interesting to see the comments from asianfanatics also. :P

hi hi! :) lol means "laughing out loud" and T__T is just a symbol for someone who's crying..the T's sorta resemble an eye with tears flowing down, right? ;)

morning everyone! ^ __ ^ hope u guys all have a good one...

Guest vondunker

She has such beautiful features. At times, i think she resembles hyori when she had bangs. Then my sister added in, "Shes prettier than hyori". haha.

So over the years, i think she actually slim down alot from the time she acted out in Autumn Fairy Tale.

So i caught the movie, My Girl And I last month. I thought it'd be sooo good but it was fine only. hmm. ok, awaiting for new shows from her. Wonder what will be her next drama series. She usually make them a hit.

Guest soutsada7

thanks wloi for the MV, uploading via a direct dl link right now :D

yep, I have yet to post up that poll (still waiting for somebody else to do it, since there were so many minor "whinings" about it); however, I will post up that same poll at AF if no one will do so.

She has such beautiful features. At times, i think she resembles hyori when she had bangs. Then my sister added in, "Shes prettier than hyori". haha.

So over the years, i think she actually slim down alot from the time she acted out in Autumn Fairy Tale.

So i caught the movie, My Girl And I last month. I thought it'd be sooo good but it was fine only. hmm. ok, awaiting for new shows from her. Wonder what will be her next drama series. She usually make them a hit.

hi, welcome to the thread vondunker...yep, gotta agree with you on her features. IMO, I think she has a very unique feature and is perhaps the best looking Korean actress I've seen. Some may argue that she's "plain" or "not pretty" and they're entitled to their opinions...

yeah, MG and I wasn't as great as I expected it to be either. Like I stated much earlier in my post, I managed to finish the movie because SHG and CTH were in it (not a big fan of K-movies myself) and I was having such high hopes to see her in a different role than her previous ones...perhaps this hope can be fulfilled with her next project :crossing fingers:

MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Guest chancheeching

shg2.jpgshg1.jpg

thank you, but it's really a great honor to start this thread :)

hehe,well i think she acted quite well in full house.