Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

^^^ nikki, i saw that too.. i was about to post that pix up from the art section.. i guess we were thinking the same thing.. :P i guess you beat me to it.. :) that pix looks so innocent yet has some mystery to it.. that's my opinion :P

Guest CrazyBoyz

hello i'm new here....love her acting after "full house" and "autumn in my heart"

can't hardly wait to watch "my girl and i" in cinema.... :D

Guest nofear11877

^^oops, lol, sorry kaye and tammie...I meant to thank tammie for the pix and of course kaye too for being such a great SHGer :sweatingbullets:

oh i see... no need to thank me for being a great SHKer. we all are... :D

lol...yeah..it's me :blush: I made that one for a battle. I was looking through my folder of SHK..and realized that i haven't made anything with it yet....so I decided to mke something from it...she looks beautiful there already...just put some red color to spice up a little bit.

oh!!! welcome back!!! :w00t: you certainly did spice it up. red is always a captivating color.

img019.jpg

nikki... starting a guessing game eh??? :lol: anyway, wow!!! :w00t: another pic to save in my collecton. thanks for posting it here!!!

candy... forgot to say congrats on your FOS hearts!!! congrats again!!! :gives high five:

Guest charles0702

hello i'm new here....love her acting after "full house" and "autumn in my heart"

crazyboyz.. welcome to this wonderful shk thread.. glad to have you here.. i agree with ya, i love her acting.. full house and aimh are my all time favorite drama and shk is my favorite actress.. cool, you are gonna watch my girl and i in the cinema.. i already watched it and it was a good movie.. get your tissues ready..

candy.. congrats on your hearts.. i forgot to tell you that.. i will get mine pretty soon..

tammie

Guest nofear11877

hi there CrazyBoyz!!! welcome to the thread!!! yup... gotta love her performance in full house and autumn tale. frankly, i think those are two of her best performance. :D about the 'my girl and i'... it's already been shown in cinemas in korea. although it also depends where you are... cuz a lot of asian countries are still showing it. you can just buy the dvd of it which will be out pretty soon. :D

Guest kneekey

^^^ nikki, i saw that too.. i was about to post that pix up from the art section.. i guess we were thinking the same thing.. :P i guess you beat me to it.. :) that pix looks so innocent yet has some mystery to it.. that's my opinion :P

tammie i guess shg-ers think alike then ?? pwahaha :lol: . actually, i didnt know it was shk if not for the header. but its still pretty though :P

nikki... starting a guessing game eh??? :lol: anyway, wow!!! :w00t: another pic to save in my collecton. thanks for posting it here!!!

pwahaha! :D 'cause its kinda obvious where i get those graphics

Guest kneekey

welcome to the thread CrazyBoyz and gotta agree with you that fh & aimh is her BEST drama (dont you guys agree?!?) *seesTONSofhandsintheair* hope to see you here more! :P

ps.

congrats to: soutsada, candy, kaye and tammie (even if yours is still pending) for your FOS hearts!! so, wheres the party?!? :P *cheers*

Guest soutsada7

lol, nikkie you're too cute :P:lol: we'll throw the party when everybody's in the house (although we can't really tell, since I really have no idea who's browsing the thread right now :sweatingbullets::tears:).

welcome to our wonderful thread CrazyBoyz...yep, gotta agree with ya and all my wonderful SHGers that FH and AIMH are her two greatest dramas, though I have a feeling that Guardian Angel was great as well, just not that much known ^_^...I've seen MG and I, without subs I might add and thanks to our lovely kaye for bringing it to us in the first place...yep, get your tissues ready :P Anyway, hope to see you around here more ;):D.

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy... forgot to say congrats on your FOS hearts!!! congrats again!!! :gives high five:

candy.. congrats on your hearts.. i forgot to tell you that.. i will get mine pretty soon..

tammie

congrats to: soutsada, candy, kaye and tammie (even if yours is still pending) for your FOS hearts!! so, wheres the party?!? :P *cheers*

thanks u guys!!! *big hug to u all* and *high five's nikki back*

tammie, im glad ur getting urs soon! hooray! there's lots of us now..continue supporting soompi everyone! ;)

hahaha..party nikki? hmm...we'll have to check the plane schedules for that since we're all in different sides of the country..mwehehehe~

thanks for the sharing the new piece of artwork! it's amazing~~~ :rolleyes:

Guest charles0702

man, i miss all of you guys.. :tears: i don't know who is in this thread at the same time as me these days.. and i can't see your screen names :tears: but i am about to head to bed.. goodnight everyone.. :P

just got a quick question for all the peeps who watched all in.. in that drama, she was translating japanese.. my friend said her japanese sounded pretty good.. do you guys no if she speaks jap.. i tried to look it up but couldn't find any answer.. just wondering.. it would be so cool if she did.. :D before i go to bed, i am gonna look for more pix.. seems everyday, i wake up and find more pix you guys posted up and then i add to my collection.. bye everyone... huggs :P

QUOTE(soutsada7 @ Mar 29 2006, 03:40 PM) »
^^oops, lol, sorry kaye and tammie...I meant to thank tammie for the pix and of course kaye too for being such a great SHGer image

to make my post count more, here's a pix I got from Shanda's website:

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

I like this pix...looks so refreshing.

Omo, she looks gorgeous here, soutsada! image Which reminds me, I have to check out Shanda's site as well. It's been a while since I visited. :
)

QUOTE(*3851 @ Mar 29 2006, 04:01 PM) »

lol...yeah..it's me image I made that one for a battle. I was looking through my folder of SHK..and realized that i haven't made anything with it yet....so I decided to mke something from it...she looks beautiful there already...just put some red color to spice up a little bit.

I LOVED that graphic you made of SHK, *3851!! It was so beautiful and really brought out the beauty of SHK. image You are very very talented.

QUOTE(kneekey @ Mar 29 2006, 09:02 PM) »

IPB Image

credits: soulscorpio

Wow, I LOVE LOVE this graphic!! (hahah I just noticed I'm like adding more LOVE's to every pic that I see of SHK xD). It really makes her look mysterious... It reminds me of the caps from "Deadly Eyes" that soutsada posted earlier. Very mysterious, but gorgeous. image

Posting some pics. image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^ I know that the middle pic is very common, but the other two I haven't seen!! But maybe it's just me, haha. xD

Credits: www.eggplant-patties.blogspot.com, www.theron.co.kr, mftsdl.media.arts.unsw.edu.au

Guest nofear11877

where is the party??? :w00t: is everybody here??? :lol:

songhyegyo.gif

songhyegyo.jpg

the first pic, SHK looks so rugged looking. she somewhat suits it. :phew: and oh... those are nice necklaces. :rolleyes: then next one, like you said, i've seen the middle pic a couple of times now, but the other two on the sides, i haven't. i like the far left pic, where she's wearing green. the way she kinda glances off the side makes me wonder what could she be thinking at that time. :lol:

Guest kneekey

lol, nikkie you're too cute :P:lol: we'll throw the party when everybody's in the house (although we can't really tell, since I really have no idea who's browsing the thread right now :sweatingbullets::tears:).

yes, and its so hard to know if someones online. its like a guessing game actually :lol:. you always wonder if someones online or not. how i wish they would put back the "mambers browsing this thread" so i can see you guys

Guest MysticaL

This thread is moving so quickly that i can hardly catch up at all...lol but thats a good sign...great to see all SHKer united in here...

Guest nofear11877

108949.jpg

i like that picture... it's like she's really trying hard to balance that apple on her head. :lol:

:lol: hehe... another apple pic. now that i notice it, your soompi sn is apple. :sweatingbullets:

yes, and its so hard to know if someones online. its like a guessing game actually :lol:. you always wonder if someones online or not. how i wish they would put back the "mambers browsing this thread" so i can see you guys

nikki... it turned into a guessing game for me ever since they took off that 'members browsing this thread' note. :blush: like you, i do wish they'd put it back. :vicx:

more pics...

i've seen this one but not the rest...

normal_sghDSC07970.jpg

normal_sghDSC07982.jpg

normal_sghDSC07960.jpg

normal_DSC07988.jpg

normal_sghDSC07985.jpg

credits: printed on the pics...

Guest kneekey

thanks u guys!!! *big hug to u all* and *high five's nikki back*

hahaha..party nikki? hmm...we'll have to check the plane schedules for that since we're all in different sides of the country..mwehehehe~

thanks for the sharing the new piece of artwork! it's amazing~~~ :rolleyes:

pwahaha. you're so funny candy. so lets just pretend that were celebrating together :lol:

hope tat this hv not been posted before..

more picture of song hye hye kyo with apples :D

108949.jpg

she looks so cute in this pic ^

:lol: hehe... another apple pic. now that i notice it, your soompi sn is apple. :sweatingbullets:

nikki... it turned into a guessing game for me ever since they took off that 'members browsing this thread' note. :blush: like you, i do wish they'd put it back. :vicx:

more pics...

i've seen this one but not the rest...

normal_sghDSC07970.jpg

credits: printed on the pics...

kaye thanks for posting those pics. i like her more on this pic though ^