Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

edit:

btw, the phone does look like a nano from the side image

super second edit:

here's a pix of SHG that I thought was interesting...two sides of the same coin, perhaps?

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh~ her baby pics :blush: thanks for bringing the pics back TammyChi. i really love that one where she's looking down and her bangs are long..she looks so chubby and adorable :lol:

Guest soutsada7

welcome to the thread TammiChi, thank you and kYo for the pix of the adorable SHG...like Candy, I love the one with the bang and she was looking down best :D anyway, hope to see you around here more :D

QUOTE(soutsada7 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:25 PM) »
edit:

super second edit:

here's a pix of SHG that I thought was interesting...two sides of the same coin, perhaps?

edited::

aww the pics are one of my favorites...

I read from the newspaper today that Hyekyo has fast for 3 days before shooting this new CF in order to make her look slim (to match the phone).

After shooting the last shot, the whole crew clapped hands for Hyekyo as now she can eat and no longer need to fast. Just hope that KTFT will not manufacture any more slim phone before Hyekyo's contract expire (Jun06), fasting is not good for health.

Guest kneekey

I read from the newspaper today that Hyekyo has fast for 3 days before shooting this new CF in order to make her look slim (to match the phone).

After shooting the last shot, the whole crew clapped hands for Hyekyo as now she can eat and no longer need to fast. Just hope that KTFT will not manufacture any more slim phone before Hyekyo's contract expire (Jun06), fasting is not good for health.

really?? oh, poor shk. :( even though its a good thing that she's got a new cf (loving it btw :P) its still bad not to eat fast for 3 days. && i dont think that she needs to be slim if the phone she's endorsing is slim, but she still looks effin' hot with those caps that jamie posted && wloi thanks for the link (even though i cant watch it because my wmp's broken :tears: *criesinthecorner*)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Ack! :crazy: Why would she need to do that? She's already alarmingly thin! No wonder she had to take another vacation after shooting... she had to recover from 'fasting'.

Guest sweet_treats1812

wat the heck?! wat are all these people thinking???? she's already thin enough from her movie!!! to make her fast for three days is bad~ the poor girl :tears:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

QUOTE(wloi @ Mar 26 2006, 07:40 PM) »

ohh I think thats what the article I posted a page back was about!!
why would she need to fast.. o.O
I think she's already super skinny.. you can tell by her face.. her cheekbones are like protruding out..
I think she looked her best during her Full House days, and she definitely does not need to fast to lose more weight..

QUOTE(soutsada7 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:25 PM) »
edit:

super second edit:

thanks for the pic soutsada ^^
I looove the first one!

Wow, I totally missed this article so thanks for sharing it with us wloi. It makes me really sad to hear that she had to fast for 3 days for the CF shoot...she has gotten sooo thin! I know that there has always been talk about her weight ever since her debut but I've never thought she was 'fat.' I agree with those who say she has lost a lot of weight since "Full House." You can def. see the difference from her new movie, "My Girl and I."

-EDITED-

I just read the Korean article and like wloi said, after the shoot everyone applauded her and it said she wanted to go to a buffet to eat. Poor girl, I can't even begin to imagine how hungry she must have been! Well I hope she enjoyed her buffet...she certainly deserved it!

Guest soutsada7

what!!! no wonder she looked alarmingly thin in that CF...the stupid peeps that made her fast...grrrrr!!! anyway, at least the CF came out beautifully and our unnie no longer has to fast :P Hope to hear about her project soon, thanks or sharing the news with us wloi...you, shanda, and jamie never fail to update us on SHG's most current event ;)

really?? oh, poor shk. :( even though its a good thing that she's got a new cf (loving it btw :P) its still bad not to eat fast for 3 days. && i dont think that she needs to be slim if the phone she's endorsing is slim, but she still looks effin' hot with those caps that jamie posted && wloi thanks for the link (even though i cant watch it because my wmp's broken :tears: *criesinthecorner*)

nikki, I'll upload the vid for you...which web host do you prefer?

nikki, here's the cf...I took the liberty of uploading it on ysi, hopey ou don't mind...

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MF9ZEG...DG3IG7NHZA6IEA6

anyway, for such a short cf, I don't think that it was worth it at all that she fasted for a couple of days, since I couldn't even tell :wacko::(.

Guest s3rene

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. She is already stick thin and they must make her suffer more to become slimmer. :tongue2: :tongue2: Poor her and I will never put up with anything like that. It is good that she gets to eat a buffet afterwards. :D

Guest kneekey

what!!! no wonder she looked alarmingly thin in that CF...the stupid peeps that made her fast...grrrrr!!! anyway, at least the CF came out beautifully and our unnie no longer has to fast :P Hope to hear about her project soon, thanks or sharing the news with us wloi...you, shanda, and jamie never fail to update us on SHG's most current event ;)

nikki, I'll upload the vid for you...which web host do you prefer?

nikki, here's the cf...I took the liberty of uploading it on ysi, hopey ou don't mind...

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MF9ZEG...DG3IG7NHZA6IEA6

anyway, for such a short cf, I don't think that it was worth it at all that she fasted for a couple of days, since I couldn't even tell :wacko::(.

thank you soutsada you're really heaven sent and of course i wouldnt mind, im currently watching it right now. HOLY COW!! she's already thin and i cant believe that the staff at ktf are making her fast *runsafterthem* THANK YOU SO MUCH SOUTSADA! *hugs&kisses*

anyways, i found this graphic at the artwork section and would like to share to ya'll

rd1.jpg

creadits: PrincessBoa

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for the pic nikki! it is such a classic! :lol: good job on whoever made this...it certainly captured her mystery and beauty all at the same time :rolleyes:

Poor Hye Kyo had to go fasting! Show business is cruel! :(

I loved the last photo posted above. She looks pretty even without makeup. I don't think I look anywhere as good as she does when I am jetlagged. :D