Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

I know I said I was gonna head off to bed now, but I couldn't resist more pix for the last time tonight :P:sweatingbullets:

anyway, S.H.E_fan: here are some photoshoots from FH, mainly with bi and SHG :D they look beautiful together here and in FH :D

134706330.jpg

134706340.jpg

134706346.jpg

134706350.jpg

134706358.jpg

credit: snoopycat @ songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

alrighty, I'm really going to sleep now :lol:

I really2 luv the 2nd pic of Bi&SHG... they both looked gorgeous (esp. SHG) & the pic was so beautifully shot.. its too hot to resist. Even b4 seeing the drama, I was so tempted to buy the FH OST after seeing this pic was on its cover & delightfully I end up buying the CD ;)

the SHG&SSH pics r gorgeous as well,made me reminisce of the AIMH :)

Guest kneekey

just call me ena :D

she's damn good and beautiful in FH

i love her more than in the other drama

coz she's really drop dead beautiful

me and my sister really impressed about her good acting in FH

she's very good in funny and clumsy character :D

and that's good for her

agree with you ladyzfingers can i just call you ena instead (nice name btw :D )

my top shk dramas are:

1. Full House

2. aimh

3. all in

4. guardian angel

that's all the dramas of shk that ive watched

soutsada im loving the fh couple pics *drools*

Guest pinklily

Soutsada and Kaye, hope you enjoy these pics. :D Always SSH and SHG!!! Fighting. B)

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/116/064xj12jn.jpg

79mb18hd.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/982/83ib10ee.jpg

Soutsada, here is the cop guy who she ended up with in Sunlight Pours Down. He is not the most good looking guy ever but hey, I like him and he looks cute with her. :):phew:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/372/622...309544219ld.jpg

:w00t: i've never seen these pix of them before. SHK and SSH both look very lovely here :wub:. brings me back to AIMH days <--- which is very recent since i watch it only last year :P . thanks for sharing...am saving them all - more SHK pix to add to my collection. ^_^

*waves* to soutsada7 ^_^

and congratulations to SHK for her baeksang nomination for best new actress. FIGHTING!

Guest sweet_treats1812

62242004020309544219ld.jpg

ooohh~ so this is the guy! he starred with shin min ah too in that movie "the beauty and the beast" (or was it the beast and the beauty? :sweatingbullets: ) he's actually quite good..funny too..hahaha~

anyways..thanks for all the pics callista! i havent seen those with ssh and shk together..im sure u made a lot of ssh-shk shippers here very happy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

have you guys swwn All In? Man, she was great there. She didn't have to exaggerate, her acting was so effortless.

I liked her so much when 1) she was breaking up ofiicially with inha after finding out he was alive. 2) When she visited inha who was in comma 3) when she was telling her friend nun she finally broke up with inha 4) and down the line...

Her sweet momentsw with inha are soooo natural. Not even sure if they started dating when these "sweet" moments were taken but SHG seemed so carefree and natural in these scenes.

Trully if you are objective, you will love her here. (the fact that she was so beautiful in All In is just bonus). If somebody says otherwise, then she must be an anti-SHG for some reasons.

waaaah! spoilers! but dont worry! i LOVE spoilers! :lol: thanks for these anette..now im really looking forward to watching all in..ive downloaded it all already but havent had the time to watch it :sweatingbullets:

morning everyone! so glad to see our thread growing.. ;)

I have not watched a SHG drama that I did not like: My favorites are

1. ALL IN

2. Full HOuse

3. AIMH

4. Hotelier

and the rest I have yet to watch but will do so...Just love her to bits, I wish she will do dramas still even if she prefers movies now.

Guest soutsada7

I know exactly what you mean, zashibear...btw, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? :sweatingbullets::P

:w00t: i've never seen these pix of them before. SHK and SSH both look very lovely here :wub:. brings me back to AIMH days <--- which is very recent since i watch it only last year :P . thanks for sharing...am saving them all - more SHK pix to add to my collection. ^_^

*waves* to soutsada7 ^_^

and congratulations to SHK for her baeksang nomination for best new actress. FIGHTING!

hi pinklily :waves back at you happily and excitedly: yeah, we're all very excited that SHG got nominated, especially since this is her first movie project, so I'll definitely be routing for her to win...I know that LDH got nominated as well for "best lead actress" in the drama section...hope she wins!!! :w00t: I guess we can both individually route for our favs ;)

a4148926354ku.jpg

wahh, this is such a nice piccie GrUnG--GriNG...btw, welcome back to our wonderful thread...it's like they're saying, "sawat dee krab and sawat dee kha." muwahahaha, look so elegant doing it too :P Thanks for sharing and what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?

MORNING EVERYBODY!!!

Hiiiii guysss....it's been a long time since I posted my last comment..... :w00t:

Hmm..she losts two of her contracts huhh? No worries....it means more to come.... *trying to be optimist* :P Meanwhile, let's enjoy some picss...

BAF1BEBEC1B6C8EF01.jpg

hrsd.jpg

olay01_BAB9BBE7.jpg

Guest soutsada7

I'm on the roll again, since I just finished with my exams...yippeee, spring break is on!!!

more pix from FH:

134739823.jpg

134739821.jpg

134739818.jpg

I love her hair clip in this pix...I want one too!!!

134739627.jpg

random:

hi!!! Don't I look like a beautiful swan?

134739632.jpg

what? do I really have to do it?

134739819.jpg

oh, ariso, ariso...since you wanted me to do it so badly...here's my fobby peace sign :P

134739630.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

don't know why I chose only her dorky pix, but I just love all of them...this is to show to those who are skeptical that all her pix are not monotonous in terms of facial expressions...SHG can be dorky, elegant, a book-worm, funny, playful, and many more through her pix ;)

Hiiiii guysss....it's been a long time since I posted my last comment..... :w00t:

Hmm..she losts two of her contracts huhh? No worries....it means more to come.... *trying to be optimist* :P Meanwhile, let's enjoy some picss...

BAF1BEBEC1B6C8EF01.jpg

hrsd.jpg

olay01_BAB9BBE7.jpg

wahh, I loveee all these pix...welcome back to the thread, novi...my, my, you came back with a bang too!!! :P anyway, I love her last pix and what's the first set for? I've never seen that one...she looks unbelievably and elegantly beautiful :D

Guest nofear11877

134706340.jpg

134706350.jpg

134706358.jpg

awww... they're so sweet!!! :wub: the way bi caresses hye kyo... its like he never ever wanted to let her go. thanks for posting 'em soutsada!!! im a put up pics later. ;)

She looked really good with those bangs. Lucky girl, IMO she looks good in anything.

she does look good with anything that's why i envy her. :sweatingbullets:

hi pinklily!!! action-smiley-069.gif its nice to see you here in SHK thread. i used to see you a lot in my girl thread but now that it's over... im sad. :( i could only reminisce the scenes of my girl. anyway, back to topic. now that you mentioned it... it will also be the first year since i first saw autumn tale this coming april. those were the good old days. :D hope to see more of you here!!! B)

wahh, I loveee all these pix...welcome back to the thread, novi...my, my, you came back with a bang too!!! :P anyway, I love her last pix and what's the first set for? I've never seen that one...she looks unbelievably and elegantly beautiful :D

Hahaha...how are u, soutsada?? Hm..I guess it is for BC Card...you can see its label printed at the right bottom...

Guest nofear11877

hi!!! Don't I look like a beautiful swan?

134739632.jpg

what? do I really have to do it?

134739819.jpg

oh, ariso, ariso...since you wanted me to do it so badly...here's my fobby peace sign :P

134739630.jpg

im luvin' the caps soutsada!!! you never fail to put a smile on my face. :lol: those pics really lightened up my day. you have your spring break??? lucky you. my spring break is over already. :tears: time really does fly, especially when you're doing nothing. :sweatingbullets:

novi... thanks for posting the pics!!! she's as gorgeous as ever. B) and congrats for owning the page!!!

Guest soutsada7

im luvin' the caps soutsada!!! you never fail to put a smile on my face. :lol: those pics really lightened up my day. you have your spring break??? lucky you. my spring break is over already. :tears: time really does fly, especially when you're doing nothing. :sweatingbullets:

novi... thanks for posting the pics!!! she's as gorgeous as ever. B)

yeah, time does really fly :( anyway, I'm here to always serve your majesty kaye ;):P

here are more pix:

from her etude cf...not really likin' the hair, but our unnie can carry it off with flying colors ;)

134739629.jpg

long hair version...beautiful as always and I'm really likin' her hairband in this one too

134739631.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

Hahaha...how are u, soutsada?? Hm..I guess it is for BC Card...you can see its label printed at the right bottom...

I'm doing grrrreatttt!!! novi :D:P cause my spring break about to start next week (muwahahaha <--- evil laughter, rubbing in on kaye and candy, since their break's about to be over...lol, j/k j/k...I really hate how they don't sync spring breaks for all schools <_<). Do you or anybody happen to have this BC Card CF cause I really wanna see it? :D

yay, novi bagged a page, novi bagged a page!!! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

yeah, time does really fly :( anyway, I'm here to always serve your majesty kaye ;)

here are more pix:

from her etude cf...not really likin' the hair, but our unnie can carry it off with flying colors ;)

134739629.jpg

long hair version...beautiful as always and I'm really likin' her hairband in this one too

134739631.jpg

I'm doing grrrreatttt!!! novi :D:P cause my spring break about to start next week (muwahahaha <--- evil laughter, rubbing in on kaye and candy, since their break's about to be over...lol, j/k j/k...I really hate how they don't sync spring breaks for all schools <_<).

hey... that's not right!!! :unsure::angry: you really don't have to rub it in soutsada!!! :lol: it makes me more sad cuz it reminds me of my free-to-do-anything days are now over and back to those evil books and lecture notes. i really wish they make the spring break days the same for every school. anyway, like you im not digging her hair on the first pic and i luv the colorful headband too. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow, all those lovely pics! hahaha~ seeing so many new pics of her makes me realize that there are still so many pics of her out there that i havent seen :sweatingbullets: thanks for sharing u guys!

lucky people who are on spring break..ha! mine's officially over :(

Guest soutsada7

^^muwahahaha <--- another evil laughter aimed at Candy...my spring break's just starting j/k j/k ^_^...aish, you gals should have rubbed it in on me last week...I was terribly miserable with all the exams I had to study for :tears: anyway, here are more pix from her "deadly eye" project a while back:

134755243.jpg

134755253.jpg

134755261.jpg

credit: Shanda @ songhyegyo.net