Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^hi jem, I'm sorry you felt that way...I was hoping that this thread would be free of this type of atmosphere...so, I guess it's our responsibility as SHGers to keep this thread clean and sizzling hot for everybody...what d'ya say!! :w00t: I'm in for one...SHGers, aja, aja fighting!!! <--- lol, I just realized that that was so random :P

Guest kneekey

^^hi jem, I'm sorry you felt that way...I was hoping that this thread would be free of this type of atmosphere...so, I guess it's our responsibility as SHGers to keep this thread clean and sizzling hot for everybody...what d'ya say!! :w00t: I'm in for one...SHGers, aja, aja fighting!!! <--- lol, I just realized that that was so random :P

agree.agree! but for all those who doesnt like talking much about shk and [insert name of HOT guy here], dont blame them, im not a bikyo shipper or ssh-shk shipper or wb-shk shipper but its fine with me for people to talk about their fave loveteam every now and then, its actually nice to see that people are still going gaga over snk and her loveteam because if not for that kind of posts this thread will be a little boring 'cause what if shk has no projects for the moment you dont expect SHGers to talk about the same topic everyday about shk, right?!? there should be change of topic every now and then even though its like a cycle at LEAST we SHGers have something to talk to. unlike if we just sit here and wish that shg will have a new project so that we will have something new to talk to, i cant wait for that, i mean yes i would love to see her in a new drama but what about those times where she has no projects, we have to keep this thread going even though some dont like seeing a recycled topic(bikyo, ssh-shk etc etc). this is gettin' long now,. i just want to tell those people who doesnt like seeing shk being paired up with bi or whoever that they shouldnt blame those people who like bikyo or [insert another shk tandem here] for posting pics of them talking about etc.

~i can see some glowering eyes here~ *runs to hide* j/k ;P

~i didnt mean to hurt anybody's feeling, if i hurt you then im sorry, im just voicing out my opinion here people or am i being too mean already??~ V:)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^it's alright nikki, no worries ;) this is a free forum after all...everyone's opinion is welcome ^ __ ^

Everyone has a right to his/her opinion. I think life (in this thread) will be so much better if no one tries to ram his/her opinion down other people's throats. If there are things you don't want to see, then don't read. It is as simple as that.

This is a public forum and for as long as it related to Hye Kyo, any topic is welcome.

Back to regular programming.

bwahahaha! goodness~ so early in the morning and here i am grinning like an idiot..i love how u made it sound like a tv commercial..."back to regular programming" ---> i love that :lol:

Hello again everyone. Remember our little SHK photobucket account? Well I created one and uploaded pictures on there, but silly me :P , I forgot to give everyone the link! Sorry about that. Just go to:

www.photobucket.com

search: dangnt

PW(just something to make it more special :D ... hahaha... no hopefully the bandwidth won't exceed): song hye kyo

If you want these pictures for your own collection please be kind and just right click and save. If the bandwidth is exceeded i'll have to change it and then others won't be able to enjoy them.

ooohhh~ almost forgot about this! thank u nancy! hahaha~ loving the password :rolleyes:

morning everyone! have a good one today! ^ _____________ ^

Guest charles0702

nancy and gita, thanx for all the pix... i really appreciate it..

good morning everyone.. waves at everyone..

nancy, thanx for creating a photobucket account. I am gonna look at the pix a little later... :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

nancy, i jst checked the photobucket account...thank u so much! :lol: i like how u arranged all the pics in different folders and stuff...can anyone upload pics there?

EDIT:

bluealert2.jpg

ive never seen this pic before! hahaha~ it looks really good...they look like real high school friends ;)

Guest leix_

leix_jakwass: will these pix do? if not, then I'll look for more :)

132243286.jpg

132243283.jpg

i'll try. sorry for taking so long. been very busy with school these days. so if anyone has lotsa time can you do it? im just really curious. i think most of us too. :)

www.beautyanalysis.com

just look for the pattern. ;)

thanks!

Guest charles0702

jgabriel, i have seen those pix a milliion times but never get tired of it. :D shk is soo pretty.. her smile is so pretty. :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

wonbin10.jpg

I like this one. Very relaxed and natural. I like SHK with Won Bin, too. He's my second favorite SHK leading man next to he-whom-I-cannot-name-here. ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^pwahahaha! "he-whom-i-cannot-name-here" ---> good one paulette! :lol:

hold it, did i get ur name right? :sweatingbullets: forgive me if it's the wrong one..im meeting so many new people in this thread these days that i smtimes mix names up..so sorry if i got it wrong!

thanks for all the pics! i agree~ it never gets tiring looking at them again and again..even i smtimes dig thru my collection of pics and still find myself marveling how gorgeous she looks..her beauty is jst one of those kinds of beauties that u never get tired of looking at...;)

Seeing AIMH pictures of WOnbin and SHG makes me want to see it again...I miss them together. I hope in the future they can work again on a project. That is just one of my wishes....and this time Wonbin better get the girl...

Guest charles0702

Seeing AIMH pictures of WOnbin and SHG makes me want to see it again...I miss them together. I hope in the future they can work again on a project. That is just one of my wishes....and this time Wonbin better get the girl...

amen.. i am actually going rewatch it tonight.. i totally agree with you.. if these two made another drama together, it will totally make my day. :w00t: when i watched AIMH, i was rooting for wonbin.. sorry soustada.. :P

edit.. i own this page...

Guest soutsada7

amen.. i am actually going rewatch it tonight.. i totally agree with you.. if these two made another drama together, it will totally make my day. :w00t: when i watched AIMH, i was rooting for wonbin.. sorry soustada.. :P

edit.. i own this page...

lol, no need to apologize tammie...like I said earlier, if we all agree with everybody else's opinions, then this world would be so dull...seeing as how you were cheering for wonbin (and of course, I was cheering for SSH) made me further realize our own individualites and the uniqueness of each one of us, is manifested in our choices/opinions.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I just read from Hyesa, that Go Ara is chosen as the new etude model.. does that mean Song Hye Kyo isn't modelling for etude anymore?? =( I really liked her ads for them..

Guest soutsada7

^^really? awww, that freakin' sucks cause the only incentive for me to try out etude cosmetics is only because SHG endorses it...well, she's the prime factor that piqued my interest in etude. Go Ara is ok, I guess...thanks for sharing the info with us jamie :D

Guest charles0702

erm...hu's go ara? sorry~ ignorant person alert :sweatingbullets:

don't worry candy.. i don't know go ara is.. does anyone know which drama she was in.. by the way, i hope shk stays on as the spokesperson for etude.. i love her ads.. i was thinking about purchasing etude because she endorsed it.. for goodness sake, i even tried to use oil of olay but didn't work for me.. i don't think she actually uses oil of olay..

Guest soutsada7

candy and tammie, this is go ara:

2.jpg

more go ara:

goara.jpg

credit to Soompi's Korean Celeb Photos forum.

Guest nofear11877

i was gonna ask the same question candy... :lol:

candy and tammie, this is go ara:

2.jpg

more go ara:

goara.jpg

credit to Soompi's Korean Celeb Photos forum.

thanks for posting 'em soutsada!!! its the first time i've seen go ara, i've heard her name before but i wasn't actually sure who she was, until now.

and yeah... im hoping she'll still be the spokesperson for etude. her commercials are just to die for. she's too cute in her commercials. :lol: