Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest jieun_lady

ok guys..i have to go to bed now or i'll end up sleeping the whole day long... i wish spring would come so i can go out without worrying bout getting a cold, nosebleeds, my fingers and toes getting numb and of course...my richard simmons freezin... nyt guys! mwaaah....

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy hugs and kisses to you... waaah... i missed your very funny and somewhat animated personality... you're very sanguine... haah... i already am missing a lot of people... my friends are nowhere to be found here...at least i got you guys... and the weather....extremely cold... although its sunny outside... the wind is very chilling so i cant go out and have some fresh air...

hahaha~ oh u poor girl...yeah, the wonders of nature eh? so sunny outside but when the wind blows, it gets so freakin cold! :o but spring will come soon...ul love the flowers then..hehehe...good luck with adjusting ur biological clock! if i remember correctly, it took me about three months to adjust mine :mellow: great news huh? hehehe...

anyways...gud night joy! see u around...

hmmm...has anem visited the thread lately? im looking forward to hearing her account with her meeting of shk and cth at malaysia... :lol:

Guest soutsada7

^^hmmm, I was wondering the same thing too Candy...wonder where anem is? :unsure: anyway, I'll anticipate her persona accounting of the promo event ;)

nite, nite Joy and sweeet dreams :D

Guest rangsi

Hello,everybody my dear friends.

Eventhough,I'm here at my friend house,I cant help missing this thread and you guys :P So,I use her comp to check out and enjoy to read all posts :)

Hello rangsi. You know what i did to recover from Bi-orange lady issue? I promised myself I will not watch FH until I have accepted the fact that he has someone other than SHG. So I watched ALL IN last night......then ended up watching FH. Mwahhhh! makes me sad again.

Let us give our selves time. We will learn to finally accept things. Even if it's only a rumor better prepare ourselves for worst. AJAJA!!! (mwahh) (Man how do you insert these smilies been trying to add a crying face and i can't. Destracting my emotion, huh!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PEEPS! (i like this word, peeps)

Hello anette thank to support me, I'm really glad to have someone like you in the same mood. I've been the same as you. You know what I never imagine about HanJiEun and LeeYoungJae,but I dream for SHG and Bi. When I read that rumor, I dont know how to tell you about my feeling...I feel like Bi is my stranger, who I dont know :tears:so that why I'm so sad. BTW, I truely know what is my problem....and I know I dont have any right to force them :tears: and I have to accept their real life. So , same as anette, let us take time to learn to accept it :blush:

P.s. I prefer to watch Ngs scene than re-watch FH the fourth time.

Soutada u r so funny, I love to read your posts :D

WOW ..soo many pics of SHG...Soo.|COOl..

WELCOME..to all the NEW SHG'ers hope to see yuo all here more!

:D

Rangsi..you're such a BI-KYO fan..Like me..let's just keep dreamin!! hehehe

Hey PuccaGirl_64 Nice to meet you...sure I'll keep dreaming BI-KYO hehhee :P

No worries about the Bi-Kyo thing gals! Dream as you like ... no one should tell you what to do with your own thoughts, right? B) There are lots of Bi-Kyo dreamers still, only not as vocals as the others. I, for one, love Bi-Kyo together. I don't dream as much, but I still dream from time to time.

BI-KYO Fighting!

Guest soutsada7

Hello,everybody my dear friends.

Eventhough,I'm here at my friend house,I cant help missing this thread and you guys :P So,I use her comp to check out and enjoy to read all posts :)

Hello anette thank to support me, I'm really glad to have someone like you in the same mood. I've been the same as you. You know what I never imagine about HanJiEun and LeeYoungJae,but I dream for SHG and Bi. When I read that rumor, I dont know how to tell you about my feeling...I feel like Bi is my stranger, who I dont know :tears:so that why I'm so sad. BTW, I truely know what is my problem....and I know I dont have any right to force them :tears: and I have to accept their real life. So , same as anette, let us take time to learn to accept it :blush:

P.s. I prefer to watch Ngs scene than re-watch FH the fourth time.

Soutada u r so funny, I love to read your posts :D

yeah, I completely agree with skylar in that you should dream whatever you wanna dream about, whatever makes and keeps you happy :D just don't let those dreams affect your life too much though ;) I'm sure everything will pan out at the end. I'm so glad to know that this thread makes you smile and keeps you happy cause it sure does the same for me...note my earlier posts about me sneaking into this thread during lectures :sweatingbullets: I'm so addicted to this thread myself. Anyway, don't feel ashame or shy to express your thoughts in this thread, or any news that interest you for that matter cause all thoughts are acceptable in this thread ;)

Actually, by official Romanization standards, it really should be Song Hye Gyo, not Kyo. The character ㄱ is spoken either with a K sound or a G sound, depending on where it's placed. In her name, the ㄱ is placed in between two vowels ('y' is equivalent to a vowel in Hangul), so it should be a G and not a K. But for some reason, she opted to use the K instead.

It's pronounced 'Ee', as in the 'L' is silent. Same thing with Lim ('Im').

Sometimes I confious about hangul romanization too...Like ㄱ in word means school...usually spoken with a K sound...hakkyo....not haggyo...and in word means go...usually spoken also with K sound...ka...

But in word means bear....it spoken with a G sound...gom...not kom :)

Just my opinion...sorry if I'm wrong...because I learn Korean language just from drama/movie...:)

Guest claustrophobic

SOS!!! ~

I need help with something here guys...and this is for the true SHK fan who would know every little thing about her...i saw a pic of SHK in Greece and i LOVED the pair of sunglasses she was wearing but i have no idea what brand it is so i can't go looking for it...i've attached 2 pics of her in those glasses so if any of you out there know the brand and/or model of these sunglasses...or know how i can buy them...please PM me about it as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!

n2o141221858210zg7xd7rh.jpg

photo34209ix.jpg

Guest MysticaL

ooh i like her sunglasses too..they look cool on her...but too bad i dunno the brand too..sorry cant help

Darn it..our local Singapore newspapers reporter who interviewed SHG in KL did not write a good review on her ! :fury: Said she was exact opposite during interviews as compared to her screen image. That she was cool and gave short replies through interpreter. But did mentioned that she could be tired from her hectic promo tour of her movie. Duh !!! :angry: What did they want..that she giggled and acted all bubbly when she was worn out from flying here and there. Some ppl are so insensitive to artistes's moods.

I will be going to watch the movie tomorrow night with two of my children ! :D

Guest MysticaL

really??? which newspaper was it in?? that stupid reporter...SHK is such a friendly person....though nv met her in person b4...but frm the interviews i watched..she was really nice and friendly...i've not watched her movie yet...no time to watch as having exams now...sigh...

really??? which newspaper was it in?? that stupid reporter...SHK is such a friendly person....though nv met her in person b4...but frm the interviews i watched..she was really nice and friendly...i've not watched her movie yet...no time to watch as having exams now...sigh...

It was our Straits Times newspapers in the Life (entertainment) section, half the page featured SHG. Then on next opposite page were featured CJW, JJH, Lee Young Ae, KHS.

Darn it..our local Singapore newspapers reporter who interviewed SHG in KL did not write a good review on her ! :fury: Said she was exact opposite during interviews as compared to her screen image. That she was cool and gave short replies through interpreter. But did mentioned that she could be tired from her hectic promo tour of her movie. Duh !!! :angry: What did they want..that she giggled and acted all bubbly when she was worn out from flying here and there. Some ppl are so insensitive to artistes's moods.

You're must be very happy can watch the movie...In Jakarta, I don't know will the movie play in the cinema or not. Where do you live, Wendy? :)

I feel sad that she had a negative write up. If I were the interviewer, I would cut SHK some slack as she was probably very tired. Celebrities are human too, after all.

Have fun tomorrow and do let us know how you found the movie. I did not particularly like the japanese version (could not understand why it was such a big hit in Japan), so I wanted to know people's reaction to the Korean remake.

You're must be very happy can watch the movie...In Jakarta, I don't know will the movie play in the cinema or not. Where do you live, Wendy? :)

I'm from Singapore ! :D Recently we do get the latest Korean movies quite fast, unlike in the past, had to wait for months before they reach our shores ! :P

Skylar..I will give you my views after I watch it. Actually we wanted to catch the 11.50pm show this night, but fully sold out ! Ain't that great ! :lol:

The reporter should have taken in consideration maybe the person was the nth interveiwer of the day so do you really think the person can maintain a high energy level after being asked same questions the whole day? But then it could be a lot of factors. One meeting does not make a person a good judge of character. Plus at least she is being true self even if they think she is not warm...etc not like some who will fake an emotion or feeling...I still like her no matter....

Guest LuvSHK

Hi Wendy, so you have posted this news. I find it very unfair too. I was very happy to see her picture this morning on the front page of Life. But, darn it, the report was so negative. Says she is a cool, icy princess, very distance, not friendly...........vey engry indeed. :angry:

Hope you enjoy the show, me too going to watch on Monday or Tuesday before leaving for Vietnam.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I guess the reporter also doesn't know that Korean entertainers act really formal during interviews and press conferences. It's the norm in their country. Though there are a few exceptions - CTH is one of them.

A bit OT: to those who are interested to know basic Hangul, try www.zkorean.com. I'm doing some self-study of the Korean language and that site has been very helpful. :)