Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest guess_

i think song hye-gyo is the most beautiful girl i ever seen! :rolleyes:

and i think her best performance is on full house with rain..

anyway, i'm a newbie here, and sorry if my english is so bad..

woww fanta thats load of great pics ;) thnak u so much for sharing wif us..shg wowwed us as alwayz

welcome to the thread guess:)

Guest candy3012

wow you all really got to go so close..

i was SOOO far away.. and i could only see heads of all the talls guys..

:( so sad...

Guest taiyjung

I'm sorry,my friend is confuse or mistake about some pix.

u forget it. hahaha

yesterday I was waiting at 12.00 but i could see shk in 10 minute.

i think it's better to see her at hotel

so i get closer to her

I have news clips of Meet and greet : My Girl and I

mms://202.80.231.62/vdo/event/mygirlandi_press_01_100.wmv

mms://202.80.231.62/vdo/event/mygirlandi_press_02_100.wmv

fanta is the real fan of SHG

because i go to meet and greet in 5 pm.

but i can stand in front near SHG and CTH

CTH he good looking than in movies :blush: :blush:

wow you all really got to go so close..

i was SOOO far away.. and i could only see heads of all the talls guys..

:( so sad...

next time you can go with me

because i can run into front

i go meeting in 5 pm.

but am in front near CTH

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest fanta

fanta is the real fan of SHG

because i go to meet and greet in 5 pm.

but i can stand in front near SHG and CTH

CTH he good looking than in movies :blush: :blush:

yes, i think that too

Guest rainz*gurl

0321lt.jpg

0344ng.jpg

0368nj.jpg

0378cj.jpg

0389sk.jpg

0390js.jpg

0401tb.jpg

0417ib.jpg

0422sv.jpg

:w00t: so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!! she smiles a lot!! n the pics r great!! she looks so beautiful n sweet when she smiles!!

Guest candy3012

But in Sg.wang she only came for a little while only...

her appearance is so fast...

i havent had the chance to admire her face yet and she have to go already... :(

and CTH.. he's so cute.. :wub:

COOL!!! Lots of new friends here. Welcome everyone to this thread of real nice and cool peeps. (I learn a lot of new terms here).

We are all lucky to have reps all over the globe to update us on SHG's whereabouts and whatabouts.

This thread trully puts a smile on our face. Thanks to all for that.

Guest rangsi

Thank you ja Fanta, taiyjung for your pix and clips.

Thank you ika1801 and mzz_booo as well, sorry if I miss someone who post and share.

:):)

In my view,some of SHG pics from fanta, I think she looks tired and didnt sleep well,coz her eyes swelled. :huh: It made me long for see more of her pixs. Thus,I earned a couple hours leaving our thread to find some information from thai webs. :sweatingbullets:

I read from some thai websites, SHG fans are in the bad mood of meeting event,coz they met SHG and CTH just 10 mins same as fanta said . Moreover, they said that organizers are unprofessional to co-operate everything and SHG's guard always protected her . Sorry, thai fans I dont want to blame anybody, just wanna tell you guys my lovely friends here what all I got. Moreover, SHG seemed quiet and smiled only when took a camera. she looked tired and bored. [poor SHG, I think she so exhausted for a long way of promoting her movie around Asia :unsure::( ] And I think some people who not know real of her can talked in many ways....but I believe we know her. I think she always has sweet smile and she is a nice girl.

BTW, everybody said the same thing that she so gorgeous and beautiful. One guy who wait for

her in BKK event said she is very tiny, flawless skinned and very very beautiful. :)

And I got some pixs of SHG in BKK Thailand for you guys , enjoy!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/makhamm/shg1.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/makhamm/shg2.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/makhamm/shg3.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/makhamm/shg4.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/makhamm/shg5.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/makhamm/shg6.jpg

credit ::// nuanapa,pantip.com

These pics are come from SHG fans , not me :blush: and it didt use a lot of effort like fanta :P

Sorry , you guys I will re-post again. I dont want to cause any inconvenient to you.

shg1.jpg

shg2.jpg

shg3.jpg

shg4.jpg

shg5.jpg

shg6.jpg

credit ::// nuanapa,pantip.com

Finally, please all of you guys let me a little chance for talking the most thing attract me..... Now,I'm keep finding from thai fans in the same thing that may be Bi and SHG would took the same secretly flight in the way back their country B) , coz the agent said that Bi took flight direct from Phuket [the south of Thailand] to Korea, but the fact in Thailand there is no airline fly directly from Phuket to Korea. :w00t: So, some thai fans think the same way as me that may be they took the same flight to Korea, coz their schedule back their home was in the same day and very close time. I found that that day [3 March ] had 3 flight from BKK to Korea and may be it a plan, who's know!!! B) hehe [Let's me dream] :blush:

Tomorrow , I'll call my close friend, who is a steward in Thai airline for some news. :w00t: If he flew that

day and same flight of Bi or SHG , we will get some more information. But dont be excite , coz it

just a little chance my dears. I will tell you guys later.

It time to bed now, I think I will come back next two days :tears: , coz I have to go to my friend house and see you guys later. Nite you all . Nite soutada7. :lol:

If my dream came true that Bi and SHG got the same plane, it would be remind them to the scene they first met in Full House hehe. :D:P

fanta thanks for sharing ur story & post up som pics! the promotion tour finally end, hopefully shg'll get enuf rest & start thinking of her next project. so looking forward to see her on tv. ur tought of Bi & SHG might take the same plane is cute! yeah it will deff remind us of their first met scene ;)

Guest kneekey

a415626917kb.jpg

a415626926za.jpg

0293gs.jpg

0301hc.jpg

0318ac.jpg

0321lt.jpg

0344ng.jpg

0368nj.jpg

0378cj.jpg

0389sk.jpg

prettypretty! :)fanta i cant believe you waited shk for 7 hours just to see her for 10 mins. well at least you saw her right?!? but you are so patient!

Guest sweet_treats1812

morning everyone!

wat a way to start my day...seeing all those pics from u guys :lol: thank u so much for sharing...

shk and cth shud be back in korea now i suppose? i hope they get some rest...and hopefully think about wat their future projects will be...

in some pics, their smiles almost seem mechanical~ like they've been pasted there simply for the sake of being there :( that's understandable anyway...smiling a lot makes ur cheeks hurt :P and they really must be tired after all that...oh wells...

Guest crazili

i wonder why they had to rush the promo like that... flying straight from one place to another... poor SHG she had to endure long flights and thousands of strangers taking her photographs and telling her that they love her... puahahahahhaha n she doesnt even know them!!!! although i am one of those 'strangers', i can actually sympathise with poor SHG.... i saw her interview on malaysian tv that day n her look was like 'wth am i doing here??? i shall endure.,.. only then i can have that delicious crab dish from fatty crab restaurant later... '...

hahahaa just a figment of my weird imagination....

saranghae hye gyo UNNIe!

i wonder why they had to rush the promo like that... flying straight from one place to another... poor SHG she had to endure long flights and thousands of strangers taking her photographs and telling her that they love her... puahahahahhaha n she doesnt even know them!!!! although i am one of those 'strangers', i can actually sympathise with poor SHG.... i saw her interview on malaysian tv that day n her look was like 'wth am i doing here??? i shall endure.,.. only then i can have that delicious crab dish from fatty crab restaurant later... '...

hahahaa just a figment of my weird imagination....

saranghae hye gyo UNNIe!

Hahaha... I think that's her job to promote her own movie...if not herself promote her own movie...then who will do the promotion? :)

But...I know...sometimes this thing make her very tired...but that is the risk becoming a famous actress :D

Guest crazili

Hahaha... I think that's her job to promote her own movie...if not herself promote her own movie...then who will do the promotion? :)

But...I know...sometimes this thing make her very tired...but that is the risk becoming a famous actress :D

hahahaha laughed when i read your post...... too true.... its her JOB... god! how nice if i have a job like tat.... hahahahhaha...... but they shouldnt have rushed it though..... :)

o/t: candy i changed my avie... no more confusion hopefully....hahaha

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey li! :lol: nice new avatar u got there! no more confusion indeed ^^

anyways...i understand that she and cth shud promote their movie themselves, but a little rest in between wudnt hurt right? i feel so bad for them...their time with their fans was so limited..

nevertheless...many fans still saw them in person so that is definitely better than something...

ok everyone..gotta head off to class now! see ya guys later ;)

Guest crazili

omgjcss!!!! i just noticed that i've always spelt our princess' name as SHG as in Song Hye Gyo... but her actual name is spelt with a K... SHK song hye kyo..... im such a ba bo!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha....

btw, anyone has the main track for my girl & i??????????