Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

peeps, check out the thread on "who's the prettiest?" in the k-dramas and movies forum...don't know why I keep on seeing these polls over and over again with SHG in it again <_< anyway, I didn't want to be too obvious about it, so I didn't post the link, but if you can check out that thread and support SHG, that would be wonderful :) but seriously though, I'm kinda getting tired of these polls :sigh:

oh, forget my first intention...here's the link :P:sweatingbullets:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40573

Guest soutsada7

peeps, check out the thread on "who's the prettiest?" in the k-dramas and movies forum...don't know why I keep on seeing these polls over and over again with SHG in it again <_< anyway, I didn't want to be too obvious about it, so I didn't post the link, but if you can check out that thread and support SHG, that would be wonderful :) but seriously though, I'm kinda getting tired of these polls :sigh:

oh, forget my first intention...here's the link :P:sweatingbullets:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40573

hey soustada.. i was gonna post up that link.. hey everybody.. like soustada said, come and support shk.. and i also agree with you on the poll issue.. i am so tired of these polls.. every poll that i see here on soompi that has to do with "who do you think is the prettiest" etc. etc. is making me kinda :crazy:

when shk wins, people says she is overated.. i think that they should stop making polls like that cause it can get pretty ugly imo..

lol, I completely agree with you here :lol:

She is seriously so pretty.

Has the movie 'My Girl and I' been released in Korea yet? I want to know how its been doing.

the movie's gonna be released for sale on March 30th, but someone's already posted a link where you can dl the vid, courtesy to our wonderful Kaye...speaking of Kaye, I haven't seen her in this thread lately...she's probably really busy...take it easy alright Kaye? :P or you can dl from the link that our lovely Shanda uploaded in her SHG website @ songhyegyo.net...you should def. check this website out, since it's loaded with beautiful images and cool infos ;)

SSL10175-5.jpg

oo, that's a beautiful pix...saving it!!! hope you don't mind :P

congrats on owning the page, skylar!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest charles0702

charles0702<i luv u banner..!! :)

those fans are so lucky to have met shg

thanks.. i especially like the beanie banner of shk and wonbin..naoise make.. by the way, my fellow shker, you can call me tammie.. :D

Thank you everyone for all of the photos and for telling us about your experiences from seeing/meeting Hye Gyo! I truly hope that one day she comes to America since she has so many fans here :D

thanks taiyjung for the meet and greet pictures. the venue is gorgeous and HUGE.

I love her outfits. Heck I like all of her outfits. her make-up also gorgeous. Does she look more beautiful in person??? Really?

I really wish I could meet her in person. Consider yourself lucky. :D CTH looked so tired in some of those pictures.

I bet they were really tired after. I could imagine. But SHK still put on a great smile on her face. Gosh this girl is just perfect.

and on that poll who's the prettiest no one could even come close to being prettiest. SHK is definitely way up there than the rest of the girls. SHK is the most prettiest inside and definitely outside period.

Guest soutsada7

^^I super second this Shanda :D:P wow, that place for the movie promo looks so big and exravagant ;) thanks for sharing all the wonderful pix and experiences...you gals/guys definitely rock this thread!!! :D

Guest soutsada7

cool, you've managed to capture all the angles of the place as well as the atmosphere of that day...thanks taijyung...gotta head out to bed now...

nite nite to all my wonderful SHGers...have class early tomorrow morning :D

edit:

yay, made the page!!! :w00t: :jumping around in joy, even though I'm dead tired: :P

Guest crazili

84c686f86up.jpg

haha... this is soooo freaking CUTEEEE!!!!

sdsc002194ku.jpg

cr: kohjihyun

this is a picture taken in marriot KL i think.... she wore the dress in an interview on malaysian TV.....

and FANTA omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she smiled at you!!!! the picture!@!!!!!! she was smiling at you.... into your viewfinder on your camera!!!!!!!! aaahhhh..... if it was me i would have melted... hahahahah good for you fanta!!!!!!!!!! i miss her soooo much!!!! and you're mad to que up 7 hours ahhahahahaha...... and i sympathise with you cos they appeared for oni 10 minutes... guess malaysian weren't the only ones who got 'cheated'... sort of... i mean 10 minutes is relli too short considering ppl like FANTA who went at 13.00.... anyhow...... congrats FANTA.... she relli smiled at you!!!!!!! she looked... into your eyes/viewfinder watever... hahahaaha

Guest rainz*gurl

wow!!!!!! fanta!!!! super great pics!!!!!!!!!! the event looks so so so much more grand in thailand compared to malaysia!!!!! the number of fans were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

*offtopic* no wonder bi chose to do his concert in thailand.. <_<

thai korean craze are gettin out of control!!! :P

fanta... jus wonderin how u manage to get sooo close up to shk's car n take such wonderful pics!!!! do teach me!!!! cos next time i might try doin dat too!!! :)

Guest crazili

wow!!!!!! fanta!!!! super great pics!!!!!!!!!! the event looks so so so much more grand in thailand compared to malaysia!!!!! the number of fans were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

*offtopic* no wonder bi chose to do his concert in thailand.. <_<

thai korean craze are gettin out of control!!! :P

fanta... jus wonderin how u manage to get sooo close up to shk's car n take such wonderful pics!!!! do teach me!!!! cos next time i might try doin dat too!!! :)

hey rainz gurl you remember texting me about how come the stage is not yet decorated for the nite promo activities at Sg Wang????????? COS THEY TOOK THE BANNERS/STUFF FROM THE TEA PARTY TO INSTALL AT SG WANG.... hahahah soooo cheapo the organisers......... we know cos we approached the guy who were dismantling the banners... we wanted to take it home.... puahahha... BUT the guy say they need to bring it to Sg Wang to install... hahahaha....... so stupid!!!!!!!! they should've made the stage grander to welcome such distinguished guest....... instead of just recycling the damned posters banners.....

Guest fanta

haha... this is soooo freaking CUTEEEE!!!!

this is a picture taken in marriot KL i think.... she wore the dress in an interview on malaysian TV.....

and FANTA omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she smiled at you!!!! the picture!@!!!!!! she was smiling at you.... into your viewfinder on your camera!!!!!!!! aaahhhh..... if it was me i would have melted... hahahahah good for you fanta!!!!!!!!!! i miss her soooo much!!!! and you're mad to que up 7 hours ahhahahahaha...... and i sympathise with you cos they appeared for oni 10 minutes... guess malaysian weren't the only ones who got 'cheated'... sort of... i mean 10 minutes is relli too short considering ppl like FANTA who went at 13.00.... anyhow...... congrats FANTA.... she relli smiled at you!!!!!!! she looked... into your eyes/viewfinder watever... hahahaaha

I'm sorry,my friend is confuse or mistake about some pix.

u forget it. hahaha

yesterday I was waiting at 12.00 but i could see shk in 10 minute.

i think it's better to see her at hotel

so i get closer to her

I have news clips of Meet and greet : My Girl and I

mms://202.80.231.62/vdo/event/mygirlandi_press_01_100.wmv

mms://202.80.231.62/vdo/event/mygirlandi_press_02_100.wmv

Guest rainz*gurl

hey rainz gurl you remember texting me about how come the stage is not yet decorated for the nite promo activities at Sg Wang????????? COS THEY TOOK THE BANNERS/STUFF FROM THE TEA PARTY TO INSTALL AT SG WANG.... hahahah soooo cheapo the organisers......... we know cos we approached the guy who were dismantling the banners... we wanted to take it home.... puahahha... BUT the guy say they need to bring it to Sg Wang to install... hahahaha....... so stupid!!!!!!!! they should've made the stage grander to welcome such distinguished guest....... instead of just recycling the damned posters banners.....

yeah... <_< i figured it out after looking at all da pics... sooo damn 'kiam siap'... :crazy: ... look at thailand!!! their banners n posters r like... humanga dunga!!! even has spot lights all over the place!! so grand!! like welcoming princess song hye kyo :P of cus she deserve a welcome fit for a princess!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^^whoa, great pix and thanks for the vid clips fanta :D

as you all can see, I'm still roaming and up and about :sweatingbullets: just finished eating, so wanted to drop by my fav thread and say a big, final G'NITE to all my coolest fellow SHGers...

li: really? they actually recycled the banners? wow, that is so cheapo :vicx: if I were the organizers, I'd make it as grand as I could, since both SHG and CTH are so popular ;)

anyway, my eyes are finally drooping, so really gotta get some shut-eye :P