Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

hi rangsi, nancy, and tammie :waves at you with a big cheesy smile: I didn't know that bi had a similar ideal date to SHG's...lol, what a coinky dinky <--- lol, borrowed the phrase :lol:

I'm so excited, but gotta contain all my energy to post more posts later...for now, gotta go study...alrighty my wonderful fellow SHGers, see ya later :D

Guest charles0702

Part in bold: That's exactly what Bi said once. He wanted to do normal things with his girlfriend, like eat and walk down the streets holding hands. And the ending scene was his favorite scene! hehehe... sorry it just makes me so happy :D

Whoever it may be I hope SHK will pick a good boyfriend!

hey, i totally forgot bi said that.. i remember now.. weird how they want the same thing.. i agree with you, whoever she picks, i hope he is a good one.. by the way, what's your name.. i read it hear once but can't find it.. you can call me tammie..

man, the mentioning of bi and shk makes me wanna watch my full house dvd.. i think i might when i get off of soompi :D

Guest soutsada7

hey, i totally forgot bi said that.. i remember now.. weird how they want the same thing.. i agree with you, whoever she picks, i hope he is a good one.. by the way, what's your name.. i read it hear once but can't find it.. you can call me tammie..

man, the mentioning of bi and shk makes me wanna watch my full house dvd.. i think i might when i get off of soompi :D

lol, I thought you're gonna watch goong :P

Guest s3rene

Part in bold: That's exactly what Bi said once. He wanted to do normal things with his girlfriend, like eat and walk down the streets holding hands. And the ending scene was his favorite scene! hehehe... sorry it just makes me so happy :D

Whoever it may be I hope SHK will pick a good boyfriend!

That is impossible to achieve with SHG's status and popularity in Korea. Fans would flock the streets when they see her hand in hand with her bf. No privacy for them then. :phew:

Guest babybi

Hi, everyone!!

I am now from Bangkok, Thailand. And I would like to share something with you guys!

25-26 Feb, Rainy Day in Bangkok concert which I enjoyed with Bi.

2 Mar, Meet and Greet with our SHK which made me disappoint. Yesterday I knew from the press that our SHK and Cha Tae Hyun will come to Bangkok to promote "My Girl and I " at Siam Paragon Department Store. I went to Siam Paragon waiting SHK since 13:00 until 20:00 with other 700 fans, but I could see her only 10 mins in long distance. I feel very very bad for that situation.

Nevermind, I still love her after standing for 8 hours. Aja Aja Fighting!!!!!!!

And I still hope SHK and Bi will be together someday!!!!!

Guest charles0702

That is impossible to achieve with SHG's status and popularity in Korea. Fans would flock the streets when they see her hand in hand with her bf. No privacy for them then. :phew:

sad but true.. fans would do that when it comes to shk.. sad that she can't any privacy..

soustada.. waves at you.. goong is good but it can never beat my full house.. i can watch full house anytime anyplace, any where :P yeah.. my sis says i am crazy.. i can tell you what scene is in what episode without having to put on the dvd.. that is how much i watched it.. goong is getting kinda depressing for me right now.. i need a full house anctedote.

babybi.. i am so sorry that your experience was disappointing :( cheer up, my friend.. at least you got too see her for 10 mins at a far distance.. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow babybi! lucky u! but wait...are u saying that she only stayed there for a very short while? wat did they do?

oh~ sorry..welcome to the thread by the way!!! :lol:

maybe that's exactly why they want such simple things for themselves and their boyfriend or girlfriend to be..being such a famous person, it wudnt actually be that easy to go public and jst enjoy a nice quiet stroll along the streets...people wud nag u every step of the way :lol:

Guest fanta

last night in meet&greet party

dsc00495copy1fi.jpg

dsc00491copy5vy.jpg

dsc00492copy6lb.jpg

dsc00518copy3zy.jpg

I'm sorry my pics is bad , I try my best to enter the front but I cann't because it too crownd

And I follow SHK and CTH to Dusit hotel.

I very close to SHK and CTH.

SHK smiling to me. (smile is killing me too) hahaha

they r leaving from the Hotel to the Air Port at 10.00 pm

dsc00546copy0pz.jpg

dsc00547copy7kh.jpg

dsc00545copy5wj.jpg

dsc00529copy0ik.jpg

I'm so impress to meet them.

I don't forgot it. every thing is will my memory forever.

Guest charles0702

dsc00495copy1fi.jpg

dsc00491copy5vy.jpg

dsc00492copy6lb.jpg

dsc00518copy3zy.jpg

I'm sorry my pics is bad , I try my best to enter the front but I cann't because it too crownd

fanta.. thanx for the pix.. they really turned out good.. :)

Hi..there am taiyjung from BKK

i have a pic from meet and GREET

yesterday too.

SGH and CTH very cite

A4156428-24.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos. I don't know why but I like her dress. :)

Edited to say:

OMG, OMG, OMG! I finally own a page.... at long last! Yipee!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi! I'm Nancy! I was just rewatching FH on Monday. I can NEVER EVER get bored of FH. Its the only drama so far that has never been boring for me. I just wish that I was into it when FH was airing in Korea so I could read all the interesting comments fans made in the thread (before the crash of course).

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/taiy.../SSL10174-3.jpg

WOW~ she is just too beautiful to describe! I love the top of her dress but the bottom part looks weird. I wish she'd show more of her legs (she has nice legs along w/ everything else). And I absolutely love love lover her earrings! Thanks so much for sharing!

Guest jgabriel2005

bccard.jpg

hehe3.jpg

these are my fave pics of shk

how come they did not include the philippines in her movie's promotional tour? i want her movie shown here so that we can show our support. she's very popular here and we'd like her here too.

Guest sweet_treats1812

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oh No...it me an NEWS

84c686f86up.jpg

my pic

SGHCTH002-2.jpg

oh how cute! u were in the pic!!! :lol::lol::lol: congratulations!!!

and thanks for sharing ur pics and fanta's too..they turned out great...how long was the fan meeting? did they stay the whole 2 hours?

jgabriel2005, they shud have included the phils. huh? seeing as how they shot some of the scenes there...but maybe they didnt have more time or smthing..hu knows...

i notice that cth keeps wearing those earphones..looks like it's from an ipod...hahaha~ his ears must be ringing from the shouts of the fans so he keeps them on..mwehehehe...wonder why they never put the two together in one car?

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Thanks to everyone who shared their personal pics! SHK looks gleaming, as usual, though she looks a bit tired in BKK. Must be the heat/humidity.

how come they did not include the philippines in her movie's promotional tour? i want her movie shown here so that we can show our support. she's very popular here and we'd like her here too.

I think no local distributor has bought rights for My Girl and I yet, so we're not included in the promo tour.

i notice that cth keeps wearing those earphones..looks like it's from an ipod...hahaha~ his ears must be ringing from the shouts of the fans so he keeps them on..mwehehehe...wonder why they never put the two together in one car?

A friend who was in Korea last year said almost all Koreans walk around with earphones plugged in. :D

Guest soutsada7

sad but true.. fans would do that when it comes to shk.. sad that she can't any privacy..

soustada.. waves at you.. goong is good but it can never beat my full house.. i can watch full house anytime anyplace, any where :P yeah.. my sis says i am crazy.. i can tell you what scene is in what episode without having to put on the dvd.. that is how much i watched it.. goong is getting kinda depressing for me right now.. i need a full house anctedote.

babybi.. i am so sorry that your experience was disappointing :( cheer up, my friend.. at least you got too see her for 10 mins at a far distance.. :D

lol, I feel exactly the same way about FH :lol: yeah, sorry babybi for your disappointment in your meeting with SHG...at least you had the chance to see her...I, on the other hand, might as well just keep on dreaming on. Welcome to our wonderful thread, btw...hope to see you here more :D

dsc00495copy1fi.jpg

dsc00491copy5vy.jpg

dsc00492copy6lb.jpg

dsc00518copy3zy.jpg

And I follow SHK and CTH to Dusit hotel.

I very close to SHK and CTH.

SHK smiling to me. (smile is killing me too) hahaha

they r leaving from the Hotel to the Air Port at 10.00 pm

dsc00546copy0pz.jpg

dsc00547copy7kh.jpg

dsc00545copy5wj.jpg

dsc00529copy0ik.jpg

I'm so impress to meet them.

I don't forgot it. every thing is will my memory forever.

you have got to be kidding me...these pix are great!!! :w00t: thanks for sharing these images with us...wahh, I'm feeling excited all over again even though the event's already passed :P

Hi..there am taiyjung from BKK

i have a pic from meet and GREET

yesterday too.

SGH and CTH very cite

A4156428-24.jpg

hi, taiyjung...thanks for sharing your pix with us...wow, it does look like it was really crowded. Welcome to our wonderful thread, btw :D

peeps, check out the thread on "who's the prettiest?" in the k-dramas and movies forum...don't know why I keep on seeing these polls over and over again with SHG in it again <_< anyway, I didn't want to be too obvious about it, so I didn't post the link, but if you can check out that thread and support SHG, that would be wonderful :) but seriously though, I'm kinda getting tired of these polls :sigh:

oh, forget my first intention...here's the link :P:sweatingbullets:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40573