Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks fanta for the pictures... but those are of her arriving rite???? any pics on the promo activities?????? dying to know wat happened.... :)

my fave pic of her close up... cap from full house... (the part where she was like 'you better listen to me from now on... araji??? and Bi answered "arasoh"....cute!!!)

mistakeafter.jpg

ooohhh~ i love this one!!! :lol::lol::lol: lemme see if i can find smthing here in my hard drive...

ehem..i cant decide..all her close ups are good! so ul have to forgive me for posting all these :P

148resized.jpg

this has to be my favorite shot of her in the entire full house series :blush:

oops..it's not exactly a close up, is it? mian!

10.jpg

sexy~~~ :rolleyes:

34.jpg

Guest soutsada7

thanks fanta for the pictures... but those are of her arriving rite???? any pics on the promo activities?????? dying to know wat happened.... :)

my fave pic of her close up... cap from full house... (the part where she was like 'you better listen to me from now on... araji??? and Bi answered "arasoh"....cute!!!)

mistakeafter.jpg

ooo, this brings back a flood of memory of all the good times me and my family and friends had watching this drama together :P Thanks for sharing the pix li :)

Morning to you too. Hahahah, I guess that SHG would be the faithful type though. :)

yep, I agree here too...she seems to be the type that's conservative and traditional in terms of her outlook on love.

thanks Candy for sharing your pix as well...found so many unseen (well, ones that I haven't seen) at asianfanatics, but their pix are thumb-nail size, so I didn't even bother to save and post the images up :(

Guest charles0702

wow.. thanx everyone for uploading more pix.. bows down to all who did :D

yeah, shk is so pretty.. i believe she is also the faithful type of girlfriend.. and in my opinion, whoever goes with her is lucky.. they better have a good self confidence if they go with shk :D

soustada, waves at you.. saw you in the goong thread but didn't get a chance to say hi cause i didn't want to interrupt their thread cause it is already moving at a fast pace.. about the banner... take you time.. no rush.. tell your sis i appreciate it..

Guest s3rene

wow.. thanx everyone for uploading more pix.. bows down to all who did :D

yeah, shk is so pretty.. i believe she is also the faithful type of girlfriend.. and in my opinion, whoever goes with her is lucky.. they better have a good self confidence if they go with shk :D

Whoever goes with her is a very lucky man. :D I hope I am not abnormal for saying this but I always wonder how great it would be to marry SHK. I could look at her all day and not be bored. (Don't laugh at me and hopefully I am not too weird.)

Guest soutsada7

Whoever goes with her is a very lucky man. :D I hope I am not abnormal for saying this but I always wonder how great it would be to marry SHK. I could look at her all day and not be bored. (Don't laugh at me and hopefully I am not too weird.)

nah, callista, trust me you're not being weird at all cause I have the same thought and question once in a while too :sweatingbullets: alrighty, gotta head out to work now (lol, I've been so bad, sneaking into this thread during lectures :sweatingbullets:)

ooohhh~ i love this one!!! :lol::lol::lol: lemme see if i can find smthing here in my hard drive...

ehem..i cant decide..all her close ups are good! so ul have to forgive me for posting all these :P

148resized.jpg

this has to be my favorite shot of her in the entire full house series :blush:

oops..it's not exactly a close up, is it? mian!

I agree! This is also my favorite. When I saw this part, I said, "Wow!" She looks awesome with straight hair.

Hi rangsi, trust me, i felt exactly the same about that news re bi and orange. Good for us we have nice and beautiful friends here at soompi. I'm beginning to accept that fact and promise not to dwell on it too much anymore..just a little probably hehe.

Sweetmemories, I also thought i am insane for being an avid (for the first time in my entire life) towards one person, hyegyo. But after seing this thread i had a sigh of relief and told myself with confidence...."I AM NORMAL" ....

LET'S ALL HAVE A NICE DAY PEEPS!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^bwahahaha!

u made me laugh anette "I AM NORMAL"

a relief huh? :D

skylar..yup yup yup! that scene got me so speechless!!! great capture from the camera..and the expression on her face... :o

Hey girls, no need to worry about the 'orange lady'....When they were in HK last year for Rainy day in HK, some fans saw her holding hands with one of the male dancer while going out at nite. She has a boyfriend^^.

Let me do a little bit of the translation of TVB interview of SHK for those who do not know Chinese.

The interviewer ask SHK about her 'rumored' love relationship with Rain. SHK answered that it is normal to be rumored that there is love relationship btw the female and male lead. No one in Korea now talked about her rumor with Rain.

Then the interviewer asked SHK whether Rain is her ideal man ?

She told the reporter that no girls will resist falling in love with Rain as he is such a cool, hot guy (something similar, I am not sure how to translate the exact wordings in English).

As for her ideal man, all male artists are her ideal types.

Her answer is really tricky, try to think for yourself what she really meant.

Some extracts from her other interviews (magazines).

In real life, what romantic things will you like to do with your boyfriend ?

Have meal in a nice, pretty restaurant, and then go walking down the streets hand in hand. (make you recall FH scenes in the last episode ^^).

What is your birthday wish (26/2 is her 'registered' birthday) ?

To have a boyfriend.

Interviewer asked CTH what SHK's character like ?

CTH answered that SHK's character is the same as Che-Eun in Full House.

Guest crazili

I agree! This is also my favorite. When I saw this part, I said, "Wow!" She looks awesome with straight hair.

the part whr i went OMG SHE LOOKS SO FRIGGIN PRETTY WITH STRAIGHT HAIR was when the rich guy (cannot remember his name) rang the doorbell and she came down through the dirty spiral staircase to open the door and i was like, "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahha.. reminiscing the good old full house days

Stars of “My Girl and I” Promote Film in Malaysia

By Yew Jin

7mygirlni00.jpg

1 Mar: For the first time ever, fans of Cha Tae-hyun and Song Hye-kyo get a chance to be up close and personal as they make their debut appearance in Malaysia to promote their latest film “My Girl and I”.

At the press conference at J.W Marriott KL yesterday, the Korean icons gave a sneak peak of the said movie after the ice-breaking ceremony. There was a poster signing as well as a photo shoot session for the press.

With this being their first promotional tour to Malaysia and all, the actor and actress seemed nervous but according to the translators, their jitters were not due to their nerves but excitement.

Cha, who looked overwhelmed by the massive attention he was getting, had compliments for his stunning co-star. “She (Song) is a very beautiful person,” he said. “We're happy to work together and we're glad that the process of filming was an extraordinary ride.”

Song, on her part, said that she was on Cloud Nine for being able to work with the boyishly handsome actor, adding that the most memorable scene in the movie was the kissing scene with Cha.

7mygirlni01.jpg7mygirlni02.jpg7mygirlni03.jpg

Both of them also mentioned they were glad to be able to go around the world and visit so many different countries during their promotional tour. “It's great to be able to see our fans in different places than our home because they've given us so much support,” says Cha.

“My Girl and I” is about two school friends who find out that they love each other despite their differences. However, when the pair get together, word starts spreading around their school, jeopardising their relationship.

“My Girl And I” is Song’s first major film. Her previous acting experience includes the Korean series “Autumn in My Heart” and “Hotelier”. Cha, on the other hand, was last seen in the Korean romantic comedy “My Sassy Girl”.

7mygirlni05.jpg7mygirlni04.jpg7mygirlni06.jpg

Cinema Online, 1 March 2006

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for the article! and welcome to the thread! ;)

the part whr i went OMG SHE LOOKS SO FRIGGIN PRETTY WITH STRAIGHT HAIR was when the rich guy (cannot remember his name) rang the doorbell and she came down through the dirty spiral staircase to open the door and i was like, "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahha.. reminiscing the good old full house days

ooohhh~ that one too!!! hahaha..that was the end of episode..15, was it? or 14? smwhere there..hahahaha...yeah yeah..*nods emphatically* i love that too :P

i cant wait to watch FH agen..and i cant wait for the subs to my girl and i too!!! ^ __ ^

o/t: hey li, i think someone else here on soompi has the same avatar as u..i keep mistaking that person for u..i wanted to say hi but then i realized the username was different :lol:

Guest crazili

^thanks for the article! and welcome to the thread! ;)

ooohhh~ that one too!!! hahaha..that was the end of episode..15, was it? or 14? smwhere there..hahahaha...yeah yeah..*nods emphatically* i love that too :P

i cant wait to watch FH agen..and i cant wait for the subs to my girl and i too!!! ^ __ ^

o/t: hey li, i think someone else here on soompi has the same avatar as u..i keep mistaking that person for u..i wanted to say hi but then i realized the username was different :lol:

yeah i noticed too..... hahahah.... time to change avatar...!!!! hahaha..

Guest soutsada7

Hi everybody :waves at everybody happily: just got home from school and I just feel so happy visiting this thread...always manages to put a smile on my face :D li, yeah, I notice the avatar...lol, but no worries cause each SHGer's unique in the way that they express themselves in their posts, so I normally don't have any trouble separating you from the other wonder SHGers ;)

Hey girls, no need to worry about the 'orange lady'....When they were in HK last year for Rainy day in HK, some fans saw her holding hands with one of the male dancer while going out at nite. She has a boyfriend^^.

Let me do a little bit of the translation of TVB interview of SHK for those who do not know Chinese.

The interviewer ask SHK about her 'rumored' love relationship with Rain. SHK answered that it is normal to be rumored that there is love relationship btw the female and male lead. No one in Korea now talked about her rumor with Rain.

Then the interviewer asked SHK whether Rain is her ideal man ?

She told the reporter that no girls will resist falling in love with Rain as he is such a cool, hot guy (something similar, I am not sure how to translate the exact wordings in English).

As for her ideal man, all male artists are her ideal types.

Her answer is really tricky, try to think for yourself what she really meant.

Some extracts from her other interviews (magazines).

Have meal in a nice, pretty restaurant, and then go walking down the streets hand in hand. (make you recall FH scenes in the last episode ^^).

To have a boyfriend.

thanks for the wonderful translation wloi...another big cheesy smile plastered on my face :D yeah, I read somewhere that SHG herself said that her real characteristics and personalities parallel those of HJ in FH, which I think is a great thing cause I just adore HJ's character in FH :D

Guest charles0702

Awww it's sweet that her birthday wish was to have a bf soon. :wub: I hope that wish comes true immediately.

me too.. :D hey everybody.. and waves.. i just got out of the goong thread and there was one member who was saying that she wished shk would go with joo ji hoon in real life (he's the lead actor in goong) she was saying that they would make a real good couple.. i totally agree with her.. i wanted to tell her to come join us in the shk thread but i was afraid that would be considered spamming.

soustada, you are just like me.. whenever i am in this thread, it totally puts a smile on my face.. i enjoy reading everyone's post and looking at the pix. :D

thanx for the person who posted the translated article on shk.. be right back.. gotta go check on the goong thread.

hey mhbt.. you are shanda right.. i went on your webpage again and it is so awesome.. how do you find the time to maintain it.. it looks so well done and organized.. keep up the good work!!! :D

Guest rangsi

Hi !! everybody I'm back :)

I just realized that I have better feeling than ever when I share my thinking ,my opinion, or my feeling to you guys who are my wonderful friends.

Hi rangsi, trust me, i felt exactly the same about that news re bi and orange. Good for us we have nice and beautiful friends here at soompi. I'm beginning to accept that fact and promise not to dwell on it too much anymore..just a little probably hehe.

Nice to meet you anette and I believe so that we have lot of very nice and beautiful friends here. :D Eventhough I know that I should accept for the fact, it not easy for me in this time .

Nice to meet you wloi and thank a lot for your beautiful translation and your wonderful news [for me]of Orange lady :D Cant tell you guys , how happy I am now :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi again soutsada7 :D I agree with you for everything you said :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

To have a boyfriend.

Part in bold: That's exactly what Bi said once. He wanted to do normal things with his girlfriend, like eat and walk down the streets holding hands. And the ending scene was his favorite scene! hehehe... sorry it just makes me so happy :D

Whoever it may be I hope SHK will pick a good boyfriend!