Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, peeps, I'm still up and wide awake when I should be sleeping...trying to study and the only way to keep me awake is for me to visit this thread...always puts a big-o-cheesy smile on my face :P

thanks rainz*gurl for the vid and info from the CTH thread...it's so nice of you to bring more news to us :D

anette, don't worry about backlogging cause we SHGers are tight like that ;)

skylar: I'm hoping that she'll do another drama, preferably an action-packed one or a romantic comedy <--- just realized that my choices are placed on the opposite sides of the spectrum from one another :blink::lol:

well, gotta go back to studying now...talk to all you wonderful peeps later ;):P

anette: heard so much about soonpoong clinic and didn't know that it was available to viewed via youtube...I'm so going to be a regular there now :lol: thanks for the heads-up :)

Thanx a lot soutsada7,nice to meet you.

Now, you guys I just saw news in Bi's thread and I dont know how to post image.

Its a thai newspaper reported Bi activities in Phuket and kind of Bad news for me.

I'll translate now.....It said that Bi has a deep relation with one of his dancer...

Let's go and take a look that pics in Bi's thread last page now...they said that Bi and

that woman always smile to each other ,did same activities such as diving,playing ball

and all the time they showed some sweet moments....... :tears::tears:

This news made me groan and sigh and I wanna cry now...I'm afraid that will true,

coz I think Bi and his dancer [actually this girl] meet each other everyday.

Anybody, who know this girl??? :(

rangsi,Never mind!

Bi has very good relation with his dancers ,cos including of "Orange girl".

but My feeling is that they look like "brothers". :P (two weeks ago, I went

to Shanghai because Bi shot his first Chinese MV there.I saw them).

the girl also has very good relation with other dancers.

Bi only enjoys his pitiful little holiday.

sorry to you SHK'ers ,perhaps I shouldnt post this here? but I only clarify it.

Guest nanachan

why does she have to be this beautiful? Everytime I look at her I feel so ugly. Although I dislike her for making me feel unattractive but I couldn't hate her. She's just way too beautiful to be hated. If there is a person that I would turn les for it would definitely be her. Seriously she has got to be the most gorgeous asian that I've ever seen.

Guest kneekey

why does she have to be this beautiful? Everytime I look at her I feel so ugly. Although I dislike her for making me feel unattractive but I couldn't hate her. She's just way too beautiful to be hated. If there is a person that I would turn les for it would definitely be her. Seriously she has got to be the most gorgeous asian that I've ever seen.

^nanachan i dont have the answer why she's beautiful (ask her parents, im sure they know the answer. j/k j/k :lol: ) but yea her beauty is unreachable, the level of her beauty reaches level million million trillion gazillion blah blah blah ( idk why im applying her beauty as levels like in the game<_< i really do sound stupid now?<_<) just dont hate her cos she's beautiful, love her cos she beautiful (huh?) what im saying is really blah so here are some pics and yea i agree w/ you 1000000000% that she's the most beautiful asian actress ever

DSC07119.jpg

DSC07123.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ that's ok nikki... =P

name='crazili' date='Mar 1 2006, 11:36 PM' post='1843739']

yeah.... when i watched my girl i tot of SHK too... but i still love love love love my girl ALOT AND i am starting to like lee da hae more n more... i'm considering the possibility of joining MUKGU.com clan for lee da hae... hahahaha... is it possible to like SHK and LDH at once????? hahaha i think they're relli similiar.... and lee da hae has this relli great sense of humour................. :).......\

edit: i miss hye gyo..... she's in thailand now... and its not relli THAT far from here... :(..... even in my lab class just now i was raving to my frens about SHG's beauty... starting the new semester has been torturous for me....because i have the urge to check this thread every one hour or so... seriously contemplating on bringing a laptop into lectures... but that'll be too distracting hahaha

ooohhh~ i like ldh too..i liked her when i saw her in my girl and i liked her even more when i saw clips of her from green rose. i think she's a very versatile actress jst like shk...it's ok to like two different actresses at once hahaha~ and go join the mukgu clan li! ^^

Thanx a lot soutsada7,nice to meet you.

Now, you guys I just saw news in Bi's thread and I dont know how to post image.

Its a thai newspaper reported Bi activities in Phuket and kind of Bad news for me.

I'll translate now.....It said that Bi has a deep relation with one of his dancer...

Let's go and take a look that pics in Bi's thread last page now...they said that Bi and

that woman always smile to each other ,did same activities such as diving,playing ball

and all the time they showed some sweet moments....... :tears::tears:

This news made me groan and sigh and I wanna cry now...I'm afraid that will true,

coz I think Bi and his dancer [actually this girl] meet each other everyday.

Anybody, who know this girl??? :(

oohhh~ whether it's true or not, try and be happy for the guy...it's a harsh reality we fans have to face when the onscreen couples we like dont always end up together in real life..hehehe...oh, welcome to the thread by the way rangsi ^ __ ^

SHK is really cute....her movie "my girl and I" debut tdy in singapore....haven watch it yet...is that movie nice?? gonna find one day to go watch it

waaah! good for u guys! it's out on ur theaters already...the movie gets kinda sad towards the end, but it's alright..watch it if u can :lol: it's shk's first movie..

anyways...morning everyone! im trying to catch up with the pages i missed since yesterday afternoon..as always, it's great to see the thread moving and growing.. ;)

Guest leix_

thanks for all the wonderful pics of the promotion.

can anyone post a close up pic of SHG. i just want to see if she has the "perfect face". or you guys can do it and post the result here.

here's the link: beautyanalysis

Guest mhei_mhei08

hi,everyone!!! what do you think about hyun bin and song hye kyo?... perfect combination?.. for another romantic comedy...

hi,everyone!!! what do you think about hyun bin and song hye kyo?... perfect combination?.. for another romantic comedy...

this has been brought up a couple of times here ... i personally think it will be AWESOME! :blush:

hyun bin + shk = HOT HOT HOT!

Guest shirly

soutsada7 thanks for your welcome, and skylar for your concern.

I come often, but most time I just keep silence.

:P

How about HK in Tailand? Has she left already?

Guest bi_bi88

hi bi_bi88, welcome to our wonderful thread :D nope, we really have no idea about what her next project would be, but I'm really crossing my fingers for a drama, preferably a romantic comedy ;)

Thanx soutsada for welcoming me but actually I come here everyday to read all ur comments..not a day go by where I don't set foot in the SHK's heaven :P ..

BTW...when i 1st saw that picture of Bi and the dancer i thought it was SHK...omg was going a bit nutz aswell but when i read underneath it was the orange girl :crazy: ...sorry with my Bi-kyo lil dream..just can't let them go..love them 2 much i guess...*sighz*

Guest rangsi

Good Morning dear all,my beautiful friends!! :)

I wake up so early today and come to computer first :rolleyes:

Thanx you guys for your supporting words , I'll try to be happy.

You know, last night I searched and found one website talking about

Bi's girlfriend is one of his dancer reported in one korean mag ....

they talked in the same way as us about Kim Far Young=orange lady.

But it made me more pressure,coz I wondering why they said the

same story and about same woman in different country :huh:

[sorry, I dont want to prolong this story, just wanna share what I found.

And I think I should be stop talking about this story with this post :sweatingbullets: ]

I went to bed with thinking about Bi and Orange lady ,so I cant sleep

well. But when I come back to this thread again,when I read all your

guys posts , I can smile and calm down.

And thanx a lot shirly for your opinion and further information....it made me

happy :D , thanx soutsada7 , sweet_treats1812 as well.

Anyway, I believe you guys and I should be happy with Bi and SHG

for whoever they choose.

Gotta go to school now, see you guys later..... :)

Guest soutsada7

thanks for the wonderful pix fanta...btw, care to share your experience with us when you saw SHG?

rangsi,Never mind!

Bi has very good relation with his dancers ,cos including of "Orange girl".

but My feeling is that they look like "brothers". :P (two weeks ago, I went

to Shanghai because Bi shot his first Chinese MV there.I saw them).

the girl also has very good relation with other dancers.

Bi only enjoys his pitiful little holiday.

sorry to you SHK'ers ,perhaps I shouldnt post this here? but I only clarify it.

hi jsgn, welcome to our wonderful thread :D no, we don't mind that you come in here to clarify some issues ;)

hi, nanachan, welcome to our thread...lol, she is the most beautiful Asian/Korean actress in my own estimation ;) hope to see you here more often :D

thanks for all the wonderful pics of the promotion.

can anyone post a close up pic of SHG. i just want to see if she has the "perfect face". or you guys can do it and post the result here.

here's the link: beautyanalysis

okie, will look for a closeup pix of her and post it for you ;) welcome back to our thread, btw, liex_jakwas :)

I love this combo...wishing that they will collaborate in a romantic comedy in the near future...welcome aboard to our thread mhei_mhei08 :D

soutsada7 thanks for your welcome, and skylar for your concern.

I come often, but most time I just keep silence.

:P

How about HK in Tailand? Has she left already?

I think SHG already left HK, but I don't know about Thailand...maybe we can ask fanta? :unsure:

morning everyone!!!

Guest s3rene

I second what soutsada said, Shirly. Don't lose sleep over it. Bi should choose whomever will make him happy. This also goes for SHK, who I am sure, has a lot of guys to choose from. (not sure if they are brave enough to approach her though)

Men would feel insecure if SHK is their gf because she is too pretty and many guys would want her.

Guest soutsada7

morning rangsi...have fun at school!!! :D

Men would feel insecure if SHK is their gf because she is too pretty and many guys would want her.

morning Callista...lol, I was thinking exactly the same thing :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the pics fanta :lol: those were great shots...shk luks good as always ;)

hahaha~ so i suppose shk wud need a good strong man hu not only trusts her, but trusts himself that he can keep her and take care of her as well :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

^^morning Candy ^_^

anyway, can someone please post up a close-up pix of SHG for leix_jakwas, since I couldn't find mine...it was probably in the photobucket account that's over the bandwidth...your help would be much appreciated ;):D

Guest crazili

thanks fanta for the pictures... but those are of her arriving rite???? any pics on the promo activities?????? dying to know wat happened.... :)

^^morning Candy ^_^

anyway, can someone please post up a close-up pix of SHG for leix_jakwas, since I couldn't find mine...it was probably in the photobucket account that's over the bandwidth...your help would be much appreciated ;):D

my fave pic of her close up... cap from full house... (the part where she was like 'you better listen to me from now on... araji??? and Bi answered "arasoh"....cute!!!)

mistakeafter.jpg

Guest s3rene

morning rangsi...have fun at school!!! :D

morning Callista...lol, I was thinking exactly the same thing :P

Morning to you too. Hahahah, I guess that SHG would be the faithful type though. :)