Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Denstradamus

For valentine's day, he's going to go there and spend it all by himself because he's cool like that! Yup, and he'll buy himself chocolates and french wine and goto the Eiffel tower to say that he is the King of the World! :lol: I mean, who brings their partners to France anyway? :lol:

Guest pickles

OMG! OMG! OMG! yes! im over the moon now!!! it has been so long since rain and song hye kyo appeared together, at least on tv. :D:D:D yay! i have been dying to see FH couple again! yay! :D

Guest --savers--

WOW!! Thanks for all the lovely pictures of her!!! I love this girl, she is so naturally gorgeous!!!

i agree! is she dating someone right now or a boyfriend? if yes that guy is so lucky!

Guest coreana_ira

im support bikyo

i love my onnie............shes so preety, talent and charismatic...........

I LOVE SONG HYE GYO..muccaahhhh

Guest mama bear

go bi-kyo!!!! haaay! nice to see them together on valentines! hope they visist the philippines! when will i see them together on a movie?! cant wait!!!

Guest takiechan

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

This news said that Hyekyo has attended the VIP premiere of CTH new movie....JDG, Bi and many other artists have also attended.

But I have seen no photos or video of her so far. :mellow:

Mysterious <_<

Please check this news and video 

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/.../v15655370.html

→video

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200702.../v15655371.html

I went to SHG thread at hyebaragi and tried the english forum but it won't open. If it did it's still korean. Can someone help me out with this please? Thank you.

Oh she looks so thin and alittle tired in these pics. gain some weight HG.

Guest kierelun

Takie..hihi,

I think I've found her in YTN clips

2222223_LZyUyEOcdZh8.jpg

2222222_bqNqpRWxALv3.jpg

wow, video showed SHK arriving together with Rain - caught on camera so he tried to hide his face looking very embarrasssed. SHK quickly turn her face away. in fact both very shy, shielding their faces from cameras. something brewing between them??? hahaha caught redhanded!! good to see them so happy.

Oh man! Oh man i have to see this. My PC doenst have this feature! But i want to collapse now. You think this is just a coincidence? that their cars arrived at the same time? why didn't they sit together?

Echan are you talking about CTHs premier? Can some one put this on youtube PLEASE? HELP!HELP!

Guest kierelun

Oh man! Oh man i have to see this. My PC doenst have this feature! But i want to collapse now. You think this is just a coincidence? that their cars arrived at the same time? why didn't they sit together?

Echan are you talking about CTHs premier? Can some one put this on youtube PLEASE? HELP!HELP!

click to this and watch, the middle part shows Rain arriving with SHK, do a slow motion or pause at each scene. they were so embarrased that they both turn around to show their backs. Rain didnt want to be photographed & tried to cover himself. but SHK looks so happy, very casually dressed, laughing and following Rain. enjoyed watching them over n over again.

Oh echan ty for all your help but my PC is low-tech. It says i have to download a certain window player to view this. That's not possible now i'm only using dial-up. Super slow Bi and SHG would have returned to Sokor fr china before i complete the downloading. My only hope is youtube. Buhuhu.

Guest luvashley

OMG!! izit for real, they met in the premiere and go in together? :w00t:

Im still downloading the video. My heart is palpitating....

why does SHK look so tired and worn out in the pic? she looked upset.....

And winnie, in bi's thread, of course i know i need to look for bi, what i meant is that

am i supposed to scan for someone else as well? hehehe....

can some kind soul out there capture the pic of the couple...plssss

the more picture the merrier....hehe.....millions thankssss

i cant seem to be able to watch the link....

click to this and watch, the middle part shows Rain arriving with SHK, do a slow motion or pause at each scene. they were so embarrased that they both turn around to show their backs. Rain didnt want to be photographed & tried to cover himself. but SHK looks so happy, very casually dressed, laughing and following Rain. enjoyed watching them over n over again.

at what time ? Can you make a screen cap for us ?

I have analysed the clips with my friends ... we do not think it is Kyo ...but do u know why Bi is so giddy and shy then :sweatingbullets: ?

Do anyone have a better quality clip ?