Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest evenstar7377

Wow, Shanda sis, thanks for reconsidering closing down your site!! I'm so glad that it's back up again. ♥ I do hope that the Japanese blogger doesn't think we SHK fans attacked her either. But now, all's well that ends well, yes?? :)

Tammie sis, thanks for sharing all those pics of SHK! She's looks amazing as always. <33

shanda! - thanks for reconsidering....you made a lot of us happy! we just love your songhyegyo.net..

aja aja fighting unnie! :)

Guest soutsada7

so happy that you're keeping your site open, shanda sis :w00t: anyway, I hope everything turns out ok for the other blogger too :)

tammie sis, thanks for sharing all those beautiful pix with us...I miss seeing our girl :tears:

Guest Denstradamus

Thank goodness! I too hope that everything is ok with that other blogger, although we may never find out what that other blogger was thinking or intending to say to Shanda. Peace prevails!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Kyo's this week schedule

5/2-7/2 Hwangjini shooting

8/2 CF shooting

10/2 CF shooting

Finally, have completed Hwangjini :rolleyes:

I wonder where she's gonna shoot the CF... :unsure:

Shanda, thanks for reconsidering! :)

Good morning everyone^_^ I'm in a rush, I gotta get ready for work.

I'm happy that I reconsidered and that through Winnie, me and the person were able to communicate and get

a better understanding and I was able to send my deepest regards as well. Thank you so much Winnie!

Also, thanks for posting her schedule Winnie...yay, I have a feeling we'll see more of our beautiful girl!

The CF shoot for the 10th is Roem and the one for the 8th is for Ushell! I totally forgot about the Ushell CF...it's been

awhile since we've seen new pics of that one.

Have a wonderful day everyone^_^

Guest charles0702

Wow, Shanda sis, thanks for reconsidering closing down your site!! I'm so glad that it's back up again. ♥ I do hope that the Japanese blogger doesn't think we SHK fans attacked her either. But now, all's well that ends well, yes?? :)

Tammie sis, thanks for sharing all those pics of SHK! She's looks amazing as always. <33

oh jenna sis.. your welcome for the pix.. she does look amazing as always.. :blush: as for the japanese bloggler, i actually pm her with my deepest apologies and tried to explain everything.. i told her that we were actually a big happy family in here and that everyone is friendly and nice, that she is always welcome to the thread, and that we all are shkers.. she pm back thank you.. she sounds like a very nice person.. i am glad everything worked out.. :lol: i hope she joins us in here more often but she doesn't speak any english. :)

so happy that you're keeping your site open, shanda sis :w00t: anyway, I hope everything turns out ok for the other blogger too :)

tammie sis, thanks for sharing all those beautiful pix with us...I miss seeing our girl :tears:

soutsada sis.. i know what you mean.. i really miss seeing shk unni.. haven't seen her in anything for awhile, only pix.. :tears: makes me wanna rewatch her dramas again :lol: by the way, do you know where i can download aimh in club box.. i don't own that dvd.. i have been looking for it for awhile now.. no luck :lol:

Kyo's this week schedule

8/2 CF shooting

10/2 CF shooting

winnie sis.. thanx for the update.. so hwangjini is finished.. hooray :lol:

Good morning everyone^_^ I'm in a rush, I gotta get ready for work.

I'm happy that I reconsidered and that through Winnie, me and the person were able to communicate and get

a better understanding and I was able to send my deepest regards as well. Thank you so much Winnie!

Also, thanks for posting her schedule Winnie...yay, I have a feeling we'll see more of our beautiful girl!

The CF shoot for the 10th is Roem and the one for the 8th is for Ushell! I totally forgot about the Ushell CF...it's been

awhile since we've seen new pics of that one.

Have a wonderful day everyone^_^

thanx shanda sis for the update.. it has been awhile since i have seen a cf for ushell.. i am so happy that she is doing two cf :lol: i hope we get to see more of shk unni :lol: glad everything worked out sis.. :P

HELP! It's time we show our support!!!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_29284_0.htm

Hye Kyo's lagging by 14 votes. Please HELP!

i voted in that poll a long time ago.. don't worry about the poll.. it seems everyone is trying to make shk compete with someone else.. when she wins, they say she is overrated.. :rolleyes: if she lose, they are happy... i don't even bother to go in polls that much anymore.. when i do, i just vote and leave.. sometimes i leave a comment.. depends on the poll though.. you know why? because no matter who she goes up against and for what, shk unni will always be my number one :lol:

here is another poll if my fellow shkers wanted to vote in

shk vs syj vs kth

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113673

again, it seems that our girl in winning in the poll.. even in the overrated category :(

Guest sweet_treats1812

Kyo's this week schedule

8/2 CF shooting

10/2 CF shooting

thanks for the update winnie! wow, they're still shooting? and here i was thinking they're all done..hahahaha

wonder what cf she'll be shooting for...oohhh, the anticipation!!! :w00t:

shanda! so so happy that everything is working out now...glad to know ur site won't be closing down! woohoo!!! and sorry to that person too indeed...for my part, i got a little angry at her without knowing her side but like u said, it was all a misunderstanding..sorry! :( i hope she doesn't close her site down too...

Guest charles0702

^^^^

candy sis.. shk unni will be filming 2 cf's.. one for ushell (feb. 8) and the other one if for roem (feb. 10) :lol: i can't wait for the cfs :w00t:

I just want her to do some kind of promotions so I get to see her in pictures and caps, it's been a while....I miss her!!

gita sis.. i know what you mean.. :lol: i miss seeing her too.. :tears: but since she has finished "hwangjini" maybe we will get to see more of her.. :P

Guest mama bear

hehe i also visited the site...songhyegyo.net even though it has little inforamtions compared to that of those celebs from hollywood, i tstill think that its the best song hye gyo site ever!!!! wow and i was surprised to hear that its closing down!!!! but there is a lways a reconsideration! geee....that was so close! everyone try to visit the site its cool and cute!!!

by the way...does her movie hwangjini will be like hsown through out asia? i hope i can see the film even though im not korean..hehe i can only wish that!

Guest charles0702

^^^

mama bear.. with the amount they spent on production for "hwangjini" i think there are high chances that it will air throughout asia.. :lol: i am not korean either, but shk unni is my all time favorite actress.. i hope everyone gets a chance to watch her new movie when it debuts.. :lol:

Guest charles0702

^^^^

starsangel, welcome to the wonderful shk unni thread.. :lol: this thread at soompi is really great. and sure has alot of shkers.. :lol: from around the world.. who can blame shk unni for having such a great fan base.. she is a wonderful actress. :lol:

Guest evenstar7377

wloi- thanks for posting SHK's sked...

so that means she is free from feb. 11 onwards...???? :lol:

she should go with Bi to promote Fullhouse in china....many fans would be thrilled... :)

Guest charles0702

^^^^

i would like to see her go and promote full house.. if she did, her fans in china would be very lucky.. but i have a feeling after she shoots the cfs, her schedule will be "take rest" i am hopeful that we will get to see more of her..

by the way, does anyone know how the photobook is coming along.. can't wait to buy it.. :lol:

Guest charles0702

^^^

mwahaha.. miss bi :lol: i know what you are talking about sister ;) shk unni is so influential, people want to start wars (polls) :sweatingbullets: