Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you for sharing that information angel2nyt. I did not know that she filmed parts of "My Girl and I" in the Philippines. I have not watched this movie yet. I probably will when I have time. :)

I think the underwater shots were filmed in Bohol for the movie My Girl and I.

I'm glad you guys like the pictures :D you're welcome ^^

And here are some other random pictures.... I hope these are new pictures to you guys :D... cuz I've never see them b4... :D

200701_6816.jpg

200701_6354.jpg

200701_7395.jpg

200701_3883.jpg

200701_5916.jpg

Guest charles0702

Song Hye Kyo your popular :blush: :rolleyes:

lowfat2005, welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. she is indeed popular as well as talented and beautiful.. happy posting :lol:

^oh wow, that last photo is certainly something :blush:

candy sis.. that last photo is definately something.. :blush: i haven't seen that before..

zazie, thanx for posting up pix.. as for the pix that was stated as her bestfriend, i thought lee jin and sung yuri from finkl were her best friend.. that woman hugging seems like her costar from hotelier.. :lol:

WOOT WOOT i own this page lmaos(always wanted to do dat)

I love unnie she's so beautiful and talented..ahhhhh Im so jealous of her as well as admire her ><'''' :blush: , that look alike looks fake btw heh (shk is more natural)

sarangjihoonoppa (wow, that's a long username :lol: ) welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. shk unni is talented and beautiful.. i admire her so much.. she is my idol.. B)

i started adoring SHK when she was still chubby, having baby fat didn't really affect her beauty :blush: and before i think she 'trimmed' her eyebrows and now she's going au naturale :)

and as for the Chinese actress, i think she's very pretty but she doesn't look like SHK, i don't know maybe it's the 'presence' that she exudes that makes SHK one of a kind :) .... but the Chinese actress is 'wise', if you are going to undergo plastic surgery might as well aspire to be as beautiful as SHK :P

isabella sis.. indeed shk unni is one of a kind.. you said it perfectly.. i didn't know she trimmed her eyebrows before :blush:

Guest charles0702

lmao :lol:

Candy, you're so funny...but i agree ;):phew:

Tammie, once again, just wanted to say thank you dear! :wub:

no problem miss bi.. i agree that candy sis is funny.. everytime i go in this thread and read her posts, she always make me laugh.. :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

@sweet: the last photo is really really old :D

Normal life pictures...

http://www.gbreak.com/_data/imgdir/200402/...402_10_7847.jpg -> with her best friend, who is also a korean actress.... does anybody know her name?

http://kr.img.n2o.yahoo.com/yhi/nbbs/1412/...719666.jpg-> SHK and another main actress in Full House - i forgot her name :-|

it looks like song yoon ah on the first pic..

SONG HYE KYO UNNI WAS #2 ON YAHOO!KOREA'S MOST SEARCHED ACTORS

credits article to shanda sis @ songhyegyo.net

Currently Hye Gyo is no.2 on Yahoo! Korea's most searched actors:

The top 6 as mentioned above are:

1. Oh Ji Ho

2. Song Hye Gyo

3. Jun Do Yun

4. Kim Min Hee

5. Kim Ah Joong

6. Kim Hye Su

i wonder why she was most searched..hhmmm..

wait when was this?

i know all those people in the top 6 are doing something or teher are news about them.. like oh ji ho for example..his ex-gf committed suicide and kim ah joong's movie is like the top grosser this month

just a random thought:i never knew song hye kyo was in 1996 drama first love.. i wonder who she was there.. if im not mistake this is the same first love drama that is the highest rated drama of all time in korea

Guest charles0702

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanx angel2nyt for clarifying that.. i knew she was the main actress from hotelier but didn't remeber her name.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest rachellee39

I've said this before and I will say it again..

wow....she's beautiful. I never get tired of looking at her face.

Her acting is so so though...

=)

Guest sweet_treats1812

Song Hye Kyo your popular :blush: :rolleyes:

hi hi! welcome to the thread!!! ^^

no problem miss bi.. i agree that candy sis is funny.. everytime i go in this thread and read her posts, she always make me laugh.. :lol:

bwahaha~ i'm glad i'm making u guys laugh! :lol:

oohhh...shg is drinking starbucks! i guess coffee is a huge thing in korea too huh? that girl (oh wait, is that a girl or a boy?) beside her in the starbucks pic is drinking a frap :P i want one~

zazie, thanks so much for sharing all those pics..wow, u sure have a lot :lol: thanks so much!

Guest evenstar7377

200701_2783.jpg

she looks like Bi in this picture.....he!he!he!, look at that smile, so adorable.....

adir - yeah....she kinda looked like BI especially with her get up..

our unnie here loves coffee..and she like starbucks coffee too...i love starbucks coffee too..especially their frap!...

adir - yeah....she kinda looked like BI especially with her get up..

our unnie here loves coffee..and she like starbucks coffee too...i love starbucks coffee too..especially their frap!...

how come i can't see the whole picture?....

thanks for all the pics...and welcome to all newbies...

Guest baby_noon

200701_2783.jpg

she looks like Bi in this picture.....he!he!he!, look at that smile, so adorable.....

haha... :D yeah....

me too, she looks really like Bi ;)

thanks for pic adir