Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest iheartjeonghoon
^^^

iheartjeonghoon.. i couldn't agree more.. the delay of releasing "hwangjini" only makes more anticipating in watching... "hwangjini" will be a hit... i hope she does well.. i hope critics give her a good reveal because it seems she worked really hard on it.. :lol:

by the way, here is a music video of aimh called "for all time" i didn't make the music video.. all i did was add the song from the original version "prayer" to "for all time" i think this song sounds better.. credits video to cafedaum/hyekyo2003 the original video maker.. ;)

http://charles0702.vox.com/library/video/6...ae6451cb8f.html

drop by and check out more of the videos on my blog spot... if anyone knows how to photoshop, please pm me.. i need pointers on how to photoshop.. if anybody can photoshop pix for me, please also pm me.. thanx tammie

yeah because obsewrving the preparations, i think they have prepared enough to receive great credits once this movie is aired! i just hope, i can grab it on DVD not long after it is shown becaus ei can't definitely watch it on the big screen! hehehe

and thanks for the vid link! it's really fun to watch vids of hye gyo! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ooohhh..ive been looking all over for a pic of her mom too!!! the lady seems so mysterious~ :lol: but yes, it would be nice to see a pic of her...just one pic will do!

The Tierra House where Song Hye Kyo lives with her mother ^^

shg1if.jpg

shg1if.jpg

shg11wn.jpg

shg11wn.jpg

shg11wn.jpg

shg39mp.jpg

shg39mp.jpg

And by the way, judging on pictures when SHK was small, SHK looked the same. Maybe her eyebrow, make-up and hairstyle make her look a little bit differ... but SHK is all natural-beauty :) I found this clip of SHK in 1996, although she look kinda chubby than now but she didn't take any surgery...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3GTukfELZk --> click here

Some other pictures back then

14465872760638l.jpg

3e58ec8e.jpg

39ca3003505908fbdd475570aaf45b2c.jpg

sghjk1dm.jpg

Bonus: cntnews0412071414402702li.jpg <= Song Hye Kyo look really cute in short hair ^^

2myq1jn.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

saw those pics quite some time ago..i think it was over at the korean celeb photos section..is that really her house though? coz i thought i read someone saying that it wasn't :unsure: but then again if it is, then i'd say it looks rather elegant..not really my type but still acceptable :lol:

saw those pics quite some time ago..i think it was over at the korean celeb photos section..is that really her house though? coz i thought i read someone saying that it wasn't :unsure: but then again if it is, then i'd say it looks rather elegant..not really my type but still acceptable :lol:

These photos have caused quite a scandal in Korea....Sidus has already stood out and said that it is not SHK house...it went on saying that SHK's family is furious about this <_< ... as it seems to portray SHK as a big spender ... living luxurious life.

Who post them please better delete those photos and stop spreading the rumor anymore.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

These photos have caused quite a scandal in Korea....Sidus has already stood out and said that it is not SHK house...it went on saying that SHK's family is furious about this <_< ... as it seems to portray SHK as a big spender ... living luxurious life.

Who post them please better delete those photos and stop spreading the rumor anymore.

OMG... antis come up with the stupidest things to say about her. I mean she's a big star and its kinda expected that she would live in a luxurious house. I'd be surprised if she lived in a hut.

I think the house or penthouse is beautiful.

Guest hsin531

She really hasn't changed too much over the years, just the loss of baby fat but still always beautiful..so lucky. I can't wait to see her in her new movie. :)

Guest joneesmilie

She really hasn't changed too much over the years, just the lost of baby fat but still always beautiful..so lucky. I can't wait to see her in her new movie. :)

what's her new movie? sorry, i'm not paying attention. lol.

Guest sweet_treats1812

what's her new movie? sorry, i'm not paying attention. lol.

hi hi! her new movie is the movie version of "hwangjini" ;) it should be out this year...

Guest joneesmilie

hi hi! her new movie is the movie version of "hwangjini" ;) it should be out this year...

do you have a link on where to find the synopsis or any information about it?

Guest hsin531

It's a period movie, she plays a famous courtesan who was talented in the arts and was famous for her independent and strong will. SHK is still filming this movie.

Guest sweet_treats1812

do you have a link on where to find the synopsis or any information about it?

It's a period movie, she plays a famous courtesan who was talented in the arts and was famous for her independent and strong will. SHK is still filming this movie.

yep, hsin531 said it well ;) we don't really have that much information about the movie yet as it's all been so hush-hush...there are very few photos about the movie as well. according to the latest update provided by some of the shg'ers here, the movie is 80% done. song hye gyo will be going to north korea at the end of the month to film a couple more scenes, so hopefully after that trip, this movie will wrap up and we can have some more info about it ;)

Guest charles0702

^^thanks jhea for these gorgeous pix :wub:

tammie sis: I checked on the petition, but it doesn't to move that much farther from when the last time I checked :tears: should I just send it in with this much siggie or should I wait for me? :unsure:

soutsada sis.. i think we should a little bit longer.. the more signatures, the better.. feel free to put a link in my siggy for this and at asianfanatics.. it's still the same password.. :lol:

This was in the Korean news a few days ago and I posted it on my site over the weekend--

nopredict200701200835140.jpg

There has been buzz about Hong Kong's actress JJang Wie Chi's new transformation because many say her new features resemble Korean actress Song Hye Gyo. On the 18th, Hong Kong's weekly magazine published a report that JJang Wi Chi underwent plastic surgery to get double eyelids, a higher nose, and a thinner and more oval-shaped face. The results making her features similar to Song Hye Gyo who is extremely popular in Hong Kong. She received the surgery at the request of her movie's director, Chow Sing Chi. Apparently she underwent 2 separate surgeries because Chow wasn't happy with the first one. However, the Hong Kong actress denies these acquisations.

PS Soutsada, your petition link is still on my site but I will make a special update about it later today...that way people will see it right when they click on my site. I'm sure it's still possible to get more signatures before submitting :D

mhbt, thank you for posting the article. To be frank, I don't think this Hong Kong actress looks like or even comes close to looking like Song Hye Gyo. To me, the Hong Kong actress looks more like Michelle Reis and Cecilia Cheung (both are Hong Kong actresses). :) I don't think anyone can come close to looking beautiful like Song Hye Gyo. I find her beauty to be unique.

She received the surgery at the request of her movie's director, Chow Sing Chi. Apparently she underwent 2 separate surgeries because Chow wasn't happy with the first one.

that part scares me^^i dont care if you get surgery but come on?? i dont want to know. Seriously im not liking this especially with in the Asian industry about plastic surgery. But everyone has and makes their own choices and i will respect that. Though wether its true or not, just the thought of it :crazy: