Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hmmm..we're into november now. when is SHK's bday again?

hi sweet_treats!! *waves* haven't seen you here lately!!

her birthday is nov 22. It's almost here. :D

those hongkong pix are those new?? the pix say 11.4 so must be new.

is she doing another CF?? or maybe she's just relaxing. and she does need some rest after filming :)

and her bag is ginormous huge. I bet she's got like tons of nice bags in her collection.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hello pwrpufgrl!

yep~ havent been around lately...it's been a busy week for me..hahaha

ok so, her birthday is still nov. 22...i thot id missed it. has the video been sent yet? that bday tribute video Ms. B made?

Guest soutsada7

]' date='Nov 4 2005, 09:16 PM' post='565596']

everytime i see SHK she always have a pretty bag with her. Does she like to collect them?

Those bags are pretty ;]

Yeah, I notice that she has a huge eclectic collection of bags...I guess to complement her beauty? :whoa, that sounds a bit cheesy :P:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

A piece of news on CTH and SHK in the Philippines.

I think it says something about the 2 of them in Cebu filming this scuba-date. They're currently over there and will be filming til tomorrow...

송혜교-차태현, 필리핀서 환상의 수중데이트

(고뉴스=차희연 기자) 영화 '파랑주의보'의 스타커플 송혜교와 차태현이 수중 데이트를 즐긴다.

오는 11월6일부터 3일간 필리핀 세부에서 진행되는 영화 속 한 장면의 수중촬영에 참가키로 한 것.

촬영 장면은 극중 두 주인공 수호(차태현 분)와 송혜교의 바닷속 물놀이 장면. 섬여행을 하다가 서로의 사랑을 확인하게 될 이 장면은 짧은 시간동안 대사 없이 진행될 예정.

두 남녀 주인공이 행복한 표정으로 바닷속을 유영하는 설정으로 제작진은 아름다운 다이빙 포인트를 찾기 위해 동분서주하다 필리핀 세부의 남쪽에 위치한 보홀 섬을 촬영지로 확정했다.

보홀섬은 얕은 수심의 에메랄드 빛 바다, 형형색색의 열대어와 산호초가 절경을 이루는 곳.

장면 촬영을 위해 영화 크랭크인 전부터 스킨스쿠버 강습을 꾸준히 받아온 송혜교와 차태현에게 이번 로케 촬영은 실력 발휘를 할 수 있는 절호의 기회. 지난 10월29일 국내 촬영 크랭크업 이후 휴식기를 가진 두 남녀배우는 촬영의 마지막이 될 이번 장면 촬영의 감회는 남다르다.

순정파 고교생 수호와 그를 짝사랑하는 동갑내기 여고생 수은이 엮어내는 생애 가장 아름다운 사랑을 그린 순정 멜로 '파랑주의보'는 후반작업을 거쳐 올겨울 스크린 공개된다.

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10697498.html

creditz to fleur

English Version

<News>Song hyekyo & Cha taehyun challenge in underwater scene in Cebu Philippines!!!!

Cha taehyun & Song hyekyo couple of movie 'High sea waves warning' will filming

underwater scene such as kingdom of heaven during 3days from 6th of Nov.in Cebu Philippines.

This scene will be making without dialogue but swimming scene of two heros, Soo-eun & Soo-ho inside sea.

In the 4th of Nov. according to I-film, shooting place was known as contain magnificent view of Heaven's blessing by tropical fishes of all sorts and kinds and coral reeves to details southern Bohol island, depth of water 15m.

Song hyekyo and Cha taehyun have taken skin scuba lecturing from pre-film production process for this filming.

The movie 'High sea waves warning' story of Soo-ho, pure-hearted high school student and Soo-eun, cotemporary and love one-sidedly Soo-ho directed by Geon yunsu will be release this winter.

credits to hyebaragi

credits to basta_noh of Full house thread in igma.tv site

Guest hyekyo87

i jz read the newspaper.. she's rumoured to meet Stephen Chow in Hong Kong, something to do with his new movie <Kungfu 2>.. :huh:

that's wat i read from the entertainment section... but her manager said she's there for holiday..

hhmm.. :rolleyes: wish i was there.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

i jz read the newspaper.. she's rumoured to meet Stephen Chow in Hong Kong, something to do with his new movie <Kungfu 2>.. :huh:

that's wat i read from the entertainment section... but her manager said she's there for holiday..

hhmm.. :rolleyes: wish i was there.

that would be awesome!! i love stephen chow's movies!! they're hilarious! and he always gets really pretty girls to play the female lead!

I'm guessing she's back in korea? because she has to film the scuba diving scene now.. was there a scuba diving scene in the original movie? its sorta weird.. lol

Guest PuccaGirl_64

what?? she's in hk.... i was there last week!! damn... i missed her... hehe!!

shk and cth in cebu? is dis true???

yep!! they were in cebu..the news is from hyebaragi (her official website)...But i think they finished filming there 2day or 2moro!

The queen of korea drama Song Hye Kyo has coming to HK secretly. She has escaped from the reporter and enjoyed 4 days 3 nights free holiday in HK.

Recently, it is said that Song Hye Kyo visits to HK and there are several versions about the purpose of her visit. Besides said that she shoots a CF, it also reported that she has meet Steven Chow Sing Chi for the possibility to arrange schedule to take part in "Kung Fu 2".

On the other hand, she always hope to shopping in HK so that she spends some time to have a holiday after finished the movie "High Sea Waves Warning". Therefore, she had asked her manager to arrange the trip secretly.

The reporter received the news that Song Hye Kyo will leave HK yesterday. At around 12:15pm, Hye kyo surrounded by six tall assistants and the reporter was not allowed to take any photos. When the reporter discovered Hye kyo, she had already walked into the exit gate and disappeared quickly.

credit: kiukiu@hyebaragi

Guest SlowPeppeR

Song HyeGyo just SUCK the fame from other actresses. ^o^ She's the best one out of all the actress that I've seen so far. Love that gal and her cute and great acting! Love everything about her. And MAN! I love her smile, her eyes, and her beautiful shaped brows! And her skin!!! XD

I soo love Full House. Her personality in there is just too cute to

pass by! Even when she's pouting she looks adorable. :D

OOOHHHH!! I wanna see her air a movie/drama with Kang DongWan!! Or... or.... hmm.... OH! And Jo HanSung!! Hehehe.. Or any guy! She'll make then look amazing good with her by their sideee~~ :lol:

GO HYEGYO GO! Woot! Woot!