Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 minute ago, daisyflowers said:

Your guess is as good as mine. Before we know it, 11/12 will be here. At this point, I think we will stay in the dark until it airs. lol 

At least with Jirisan and Melancholia airing before it, it will be easier to wait if they do not promote NWBU well. We might get more info about the Glory too…well I hope lol

At least we have news of Ruby lol. She was with SHK’s friend Jennie. ogu was at the dog school. Seems SHK and her stylist were busy

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Fall In Love In New Teaser For Romance Drama

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Fall In Love In New Teaser For Romance Drama

Oct 23, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS has shared a new sneak peek of its upcoming drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (literal translation)!

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is a realistic romance drama about love and breakups, which can be both fiery and bittersweet. Song Hye Kyo will star as Ha Young Eun, a fashion designer who is a firm realist, while Jang Ki Yong will star as Yoon Jae Guk, an intelligent freelance photographer.

The newly released teaser for the drama begins with an intriguing glimpse into Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk’s work lives. An upset Ha Young Eun exclaims, “No, it’s not okay. For the past 10 years, I’ve been running around all day while removing corns from my feet, and I’ve poured my all into this and done everything I could. Does this seem okay to you right now?”

The clip goes on to show Ha Young Eun drenched in rain and looking miserable as she says in voice-over, “I’ve lost everything because of love before. I said then that I would never go through that again.”

However, things change when she meets Yoon Jae Guk, who introduces himself by saying, “I’m a freelance photographer. I shoot fashion pictorials.” The voice-over continues, “Fate arrives while wearing the mask of coincidence. If you let it pass by, it’s coincidence, but if you take hold of it, it’s destiny.”

Ha Young Eun confesses, “I somehow had the feeling that I wouldn’t be able to date normally and have an ordinary relationship.” But when she asks Yoon Jae Guk why he’s smiling so much, he replies, “Because I’m happy. Because you called me.” She goes on to remark, “That normal, ordinary relationship that I thought I wouldn’t be able to have: it’s found me.”

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” will premiere on November 12 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the new teaser below! 

source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1494893wpp/watch-song-hye-kyo-and-jang-ki-yong-fall-in-love-in-new-teaser-for-romance-drama

• Like 2

Sports Chosun

"These eyes, faint" Song Hye-kyo, 'Jihe-jung' uploaded by herself... "Melo Queen Song Hye-kyo is coming"

Enter 2021.10.25. 10:17 am
2021102601001725600114521_20211025101705043.jpg?type=w430view original

Spoiler

2021102601001725600114522_20211025101705059.jpg?type=w430

view original
[Sports Chosun Reporter Lee Yoo-na] Actress Song Hye-kyo went directly to publicity for the new drama.
Song Hye-kyo posted two posters of the main character on Instagram on the 25th with the tag "#Hayoung #Yoonjae-guk #I'm breaking up now".
Song Hye-kyo, who posted a close-up photo of her face on the main page, showed the deep eyes of the female lead who is preparing a dark melodrama.
Song Hye-kyo's new melodrama was expected with her vague but gloomy eyes that seemed to have something to say.
Although he is 11 years younger, Jang Ki-yong's expression is empty and attractive, with a crazy chemistry.
SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, we're breaking up' (play Jane/Director Lee Gil-bok/Creator Line & Kang Eun-kyung/Producer Samhwa Networks, UAA/hereafter 'Jihe-jung') is sweet, salty, and spicy, written as 'farewell' and read as 'love'. A bitter breakup actually melodrama.
Writer Jane of 'Misty' and director Gil-bok Lee of 'Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2' collaborated together. Line & Eunkyung Kang, creators of 'Misty' and 'The World of the Married' participated. is broadcast
lyn@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003793290

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Encounter Complicated Emotions In New Romance Drama Posters

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong Encounter Complicated Emotions In New Romance Drama Posters

Oct 25, 2021
by D. Kim  

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” has unveiled character posters ahead of its premiere!

The upcoming drama highlights the many different flavors of love and breakups. Song Hye Kyo plays Ha Young Eun, a manager of the design team at a fashion label who is also a trendy and intelligent realist. Jang Ki Yong plays Yoon Jae Guk, a wealthy and popular freelancer photographer who has both brains and looks.

The character posters released on October 25 give a glimpse of their emotional romance ahead.

Song Hye Kyo is shown sitting alone beside a window as raindrops fall outside, and her eyes contain mixed feelings of love and hesitation. The text reads, “Right now, I’m…afraid of you,” hinting at her swaying emotions.

song-hye-kyo1.jpeg

Jang Ki Yong appears deep in thought while holding his camera, and his expressionless face seems to be holding in lots of emotions. The text on his poster reads, “How do you know without even trying?”

Spoiler

jang-ki-yong2.jpeg

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” will premiere on November 12 following the conclusion of “One the Woman.”....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1495165wpp/song-hye-kyo-and-jang-ki-yong-encounter-complicated-emotions-in-new-romance-drama-posters

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!