Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

logo_b.png

Posted by elliefilet  2 days ago

Song Hye Kyo & Park Bo Gum's upcoming drama 'Boyfriend' confirm premiere for November

Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum
The premiere for Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum's upcoming drama 'Boyfriend' has finally been confirmed for November!
On October 16, a tvN rep confirmed, "'Boyfriend' is scheduled as tvN's next Wednesday-Thursday drama, and it begins airing on November 28." 

As previously reported, 'Boyfriend' tells the story of a daughter-in-law trapped in an upper-class, political family. One day, she meets a youth with an ordinary, happy life, and their worlds clash in a romantic, star-crossed love story. The series also stars Cha Hwa YeonGo Chang SeokShin Jung GeunBaek Ji WonMoon Sung GeunBlock B's P.O, and more.

Source

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gums-upcoming-drama-boyfriend-confirm-premiere-for-november

• Like 1

g.o.d Relives Embarrassing Encounter With Song Hye Kyo During Early Debut Days

g.o.d Relives Embarrassing Encounter With Song Hye Kyo During Early Debut Days

Oct 19, 2018
by K. Lew

g.o.d was certainly taken by surprise when actress Song Hye Kyosuddenly showed up at their front door.

On the October 18 episode of JTBC’s “Shall We Walk Together” (literal title), the g.o.d members shared stories as they trekked the Camino de Santaigo trail. They especially delved into nostalgia while playing a word chain game, where they could only use words relating to the group.

As they played the game, Park Joon Hyung connected the words “live broadcast” and “Song Hye Kyo,” and commented, “The wind in my underpants…” while trying to pass off on the answer. Danny Ahnprotested that viewers would misunderstand, and exclaimed, “You have to explain!”

Park Joon Hyung then explained that he and the actress had appeared on SBS drama “Soonpoong Clinic” (literal title) together. He shared, “One day, the members and I were all resting at our dorm in our underwear, and Song Hye Kyo came to visit with food.” The members chimed in and said, “We were extremely flustered then.” Kim Tae Woo added, “I thought an angel had come down.”

At the time, it hadn’t been long since the g.o.d members had debuted, and they had difficulty getting food for all their meals. Thinking back on the past, the members thanked Song Hye Kyo.

“Shall We Walk Together” airs every Thursday at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1247951wpp/g-o-d-relives-embarrassing-encounter-song-hye-kyo-early-debut-days

• Like 1

SBS Star

201240118.jpg

god Park Joon Mentions the Kindest Act That Song Hye Kyo Had Shown Him in the Past

Published Fri Oct 19 10:53:00 KST 2018 
Updated Fri Oct 19 10:53:00 KST 2018K-pop boy group god's leader Park Joon revealed how kind actress Song Hye Kyo was.

On October 18 episode of JTBC's television show 'Shall We Walk Together', the members of god were seen walking on a trail on a hot day.

While walking on the trail that seemed to never end, god decided to play a word chain game.

Park Joon

When it was Park Joon's turn, where he had to say a word that started with 'song', he said 'Song Hye Kyo'.

After mentioning her name, Park Joon took himself to the past and said, "You guys remember when I acted with Song Hye Kyo in the sitcom 'Soonpoong Clinic' (1998) together?"

Park Joon

Park Joon continued reminiscing the past, "One day, Song Hye Kyo made a surprise visit to our dorm with snacks in her hands. But I was only wearing my underwear at that time."

The rest of the members started remembering the time and responded, "Oh yes! It was so unexpected that we were all in shock."

Kim Tae-woo commented, "I really thought she was an angel. Thank you, again."

Park Joon

When Park Joon appeared in 'Soonpoong Clinic', it was around the time when god made debut.

god members have previously mentioned that they have suffered from extreme hunger in their first few years after debut.

This explains why Song Hye Kyo's visit to its dorm with snacks remains as a memorable and delightful moment to god until this day.

god

Meanwhile, god is scheduled to hold its 20th debut anniversary concert 'GREATEST' from November 30 until December 2 at Olympic Gymnastics Arena, Seoul.

(Lee Narin, Credit= JTBC Shall We Walk Together, 'godjp' 'kyo1122' Instagram)

(SBS Star)

Source

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1004979504&cmd=amp&news_id=N1004979504&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1