Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2226513

Count down! Song Zhongji Qiao sister hit one hundred million to do the wedding lying

2017/10/19 07:16
[Reporter Chen Liyan / comprehensive report] "Double Song" Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo will be married at the end of the month, much attention by Asian media. Recently, the couple's farewell style outflow, white ribbon design with flowers and decorations, elegant and beautiful, the recent Korean media to further exposure of the invitation of the internal text, a "long wait, and finally wait until the right people," again flash Blind people, and the double song of the wedding time and place also will be exposed, the two will be at 31:00 South Korean time at 4 pm, at the Seoul Xinluo Hotel reception wedding, rough estimate is the venue rental costs up to one million yuan.

2226513_2.jpg

Shuang Song wedding will be held in Xinluo hotel reception hall, is the ancient courtyard building. (Turn taken from Naver)double wedding invitation Song In addition to time and place indicated wedding, and to South Korea, wrote in English "long wait, until finally the right people. Come and share with us your wisdom and life journey Courage, your inspiration will lead us to the future adventure, "the final inscription Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo, simple design is very consistent with the style of the double song

The hotel is the preferred venue for outdoor traditional weddings.In addition, the previous Shuangsun brokerage company has revealed that the wedding will be held in the guesthouse, the hotel is close to the Silla Hotel ancient town courtyard building, is the first choice for outdoor traditional wedding venue. According to the "Qi Mo News" reported that the hotel can accommodate up to 400 people, weekdays rental price of about NT $ 1.7 million, the cost includes rent, basic meals, red wine and basic wedding stage layout, venue floral decoration, Saturday and other popular The rental price of thesitewillbeabout$2.16million.

https://star.ettoday.net/news/1034468?from=fb_et_star

October 19, 2017

Reporter Tian Weiwei / comprehensive report

Song Songji and Song Hye Kyo will be held on the 31st wedding, has entered the countdown stage, the outside world is also very concerned about the wedding couple of silver, although the couple did not share too much detail, but the brokerage company revealed the venue Selected in the Silla hotel on the 1st floor outdoor guesthouse, take the traditional style of the courtyard, the venue will take 200 million take off.

▲ double song wedding venue.  (Figure / CFP)

▲ double song. (Figure / CFP, flip from naver)

Xinluo Hotel because of confidentiality, to prevent external interference and other measures done very well, has always been the best choice for all artists married, Shuang Song brokerage company revealed that the two people set out on the 1st floor of the outdoor guesthouse, the ceremony is likely to be held outdoors, the The venue of the courtyard building is converted from the Han House, was originally the government to meet the foreign guests of the location, after becoming a banquet, outdoor large tracts of grass, can accommodate about 400 people.

▲ double song wedding venue.  (Map / flip from the network)

▲ ▼ double song wedding venue. (Map / flip from naver)

▲ double song wedding venue.  (Map / flip from the network)

Outdoor hospitality hall holiday rent will be more than 200 million yuan, including the venue layout, meals, etc., natural and elegant style and double Song personality, it is learned that the two will not hold a press conference, the wedding only invited friends and family to participate , But as time goes by, many Korean media in order to be able to see the process of double Song marriage, is bound to exhaust all the way to videotaping.

▲ double song wedding venue. (Map / flip from naver)

Song Song couples for the details of the wedding is quite low-key, even the past to the United States to shoot the wedding is only "private trip" response, on the two wedding, are not open to the public. 14, and finally a netizen suspected out of the Song Song of the wedding, the top printed next son Song Zhongji parents' name, and the only child Song Huiqiao mother's name, it is learned that white love symbolic eternal purity, and the two wedding is the white tone Mainly, a pure white ribbon tied to the cover, which plug flowers decorated, elegant and beautiful.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/宋慧喬雜誌採訪談幸福-享受每個瞬間-014434584.html

Song Hye Kyo magazine interview happy: enjoy every moment

8d21d800-4357-11e6-852e-75cc6cd249cf_allstar.png
October 21, 2017, at 8:44 pm

0000995255_001_20171022100758150

Recently, the actor Song Hye Kyo (Song Hui teach) in the fashion magazine "VOUGE" interview on the definition of happiness.

In an interview with "VOUGE" in November, Song Hye Kyo said: "No matter what the matter, I only leave a good mood for a good time.For example, I worked with Wong Kar Wai director, or I have spent what Time, light with the thought of feeling good mood.As for those who are not really big things, as long as the time passed, hardships, negative memories will disappear in the past hate people are no longer so disgusted, as long as I It 's all right, and you're all right.

Then, Song Hye Kyo talked about what was "good enough" and said, "There is nothing wrong or big thing to enjoy every moment, and as much as possible to do their own every act, to avoid bad It 's a very happy thing to sit on a table with people who love each other and share the joys and sorrows together.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo and actor Song Chung based on the October 31 knot. (Editor: Yang Wen Yin) <full star network

http://ipop.sina.com.tw/posts/269260?cf=fb_weibo&u=jenny&st=wKNmdT

Song Hye Kyo wind power super-sultry new shape like a doll!

2017-10-21 17:07:30

The last day, the latest issue of the magazine "VOGUE" Korean version of the exposure of a group of Song Hye Kyo's plane to take pictures, Song Hye Kyo not only the hair dye the hair, but also to the next day, On the brown also roll, different from the past, pure image, the new shape stunning.

video, From: microblogging / kristy-sumyin

Usually in a long straight hair, light show people Song Hye Kyo, in the latest issue of "VOGUE" challenge in the new shape, photos, Song Hye Kyo wearing all kinds of cowboy wind, Greek style dress, with brown long hair, makeup But also more usual to get heavy, so that the original features of the more sophisticated and more deep, like a doll-like, free swing to let people into her charm.93ccfd11ly1fkpk6b17pnj211x1gxkjl.jpgFrom: microblogging / circle gods93ccfd11ly1fkpk6fd4q0j20mn0mn47d.jpgFrom: microblogging / circle godsFrom: microblogging / circle gods

Song Hye Kyo new shape of a picture, let the outside world more curious wedding, she will be how to dress up. According to Zhongtian news reports, brokers revealed that the two wedding will be held in South Korea Silla Hotel, 1st floor outdoor guesthouse held, the hotel because of confidentiality, to prevent external interference and other measures done very well.

ELLE Korea edition 25th Anniversary(2017), SHK@first page

Song Hye Kyo - The Most Beautiful Korean Girl (28 photos)

Jan. 2014

Song Hye Kyo for Elle magazine:

Song Hye Kyo for Elle magazine

http://top-beautiful-women.com/korea/item/191-song-hye-kyo

Waiting for wedding photos on Margazine&Ceremony(from Agents?):heart: No medias/ interview, also guests could not take photos:cold_sweat:

[[It was also indicated that only guests with invitation would be allowed to enter the venue. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo also asked their guests not to send flowers to the ceremony. Aside from the invitation, previous reports also leaked the personalities who are likely to attend the much-anticipated event]]

shopping together?

23ee15p40a.jpg

South Korea drama "the descendants of the sun," Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo will be next Tuesday from the single family, or do it husband and wife. Two people since the announcement of the marriage, the more love the more high-profile, the day before the double-song was caught with the shopping, the song Song Zhongji in the lead, Song Zhongji also bowed farewell, and Joe sister left the same nod when greeting, unknown Wedding ready And Qiao sister recently interviewed that will only leave a good impression on the good things, but also refers to the same people with the love of food is a very happy thing. art_end.gif

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20171023/20191159

Next Tuesday married "double song" was burst European honeymoon

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20171023/bkn-20171023112637808-1023_00862_001.html

October 23 (a) 11:26
bkn-20171023112637808-1023_00862_001_02p.jpg?20171023125102
"Double Song" intend to go to Europe after the honeymoon.
bkn-20171023112637808-1023_00862_001_03p.jpg?20171023125102
Song Hui Qiao cover with half of the face, very funny.
bkn-20171023112637808-1023_00862_001_04p.jpg?20171023125102
Song Hye Kyo photographed photographers during the photo with the staff.

watch video

credit to owner

[Seoul, Sarah] The wedding of the year is fast approaching!!

Updated October 23rd 2017 GMT

Waaah We’re all so excited!! It feels like I’m counting down for New Years day. 

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/10/23/seoul-sarah-the-wedding-of-the-year-is-fast-approaching/

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo’s Wedding And Honeymoon Details Revealed

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo2.jpg

On October 23, an exclusive report from Sports Donga revealed new details about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s upcoming wedding and marriage plans.

According to the report, the couple’s upcoming wedding on October 31 will have no officiant for the ceremony. Instead, the ceremony will be guided by the MC. The MC will not be a celebrity, but rather a long-time friend of Song Joong Ki’s. Song Hye Kyo’s close friend Ock Ju Hyun will sing the celebratory nuptial song.

In addition to this news, it is reported that the upcoming newlyweds plan on going to Europe for their honeymoon. As for their newlywed home, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will reportedly be living at a home purchased in January which recently got remodeled. They will be residing in the neighborhood of Itaewon.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/22/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyos-wedding-honeymoon-details-revealed/

Song Hye-kyo, "Sitting at the table with your beloved, that's happiness"

photo901849.jpg

Song Hye-kyo mentioned her thoughts on happiness in an interview in the November issue of Vogue.

Song Hye-kyo said, "I only have good memories of the past. Having met and worked with different kinds of people is a good thing and it makes me feel good".

"Unless it's something really big, all bad memories of the past are easily forgotten. I don't hate people and I wish them happiness. I want to be happy, too".

About her happiness, Song Hye-kyo said, "Enjoying each moment of life without bad things happening and making sure I don't do anything to create bad moments".

"Sitting at the table with beloved people with whom you can share your sadness and happiness is real happiness".

Song Hye-kyo is getting married to Song Joong-ki on the 31st of October.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

[★BREAKING] Here’s what Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are doing for their wedding and honeymoon

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/heres-song-jong-ki-song-hye-kyo-wedding-honeymoon/

K-Drama Rewind: Autumn In My Heart

endless-love-autumn-in-my-heart.jpg?w=81
Date: October 19, 2017 Author: grumpyahjumma

Whenever you hear of the Korean wave, what’s the first drama that comes to your mind? Out of all the numerous K-dramas that successfully penetrated the world stage, our newest throwback offering lies on top of them. The massive success of this series was so much evident in its long list of achievements that it even launched the first generation Hallyu fever across Asia.

autumn-in-my-heart-poster.jpg?w=616

Autumn in My Heart (or Autumn Tale) was a 16-episode melodrama aired in 2000 starring Song Seung-hun, Song Hye-kyo, and Won Bin when they were just beginning in the entertainment industry as young stars who are full of talent and potential. The series was the first installment of season-themed tetra-logy Endless Love series directed by Yoon Seok-ho. The drama was very popular in South Korea, with an average viewership rating of 38.6% and even reached a peak viewership of 46.1%.

The Extraordinary Plot

The story basically revolves around the lives of supposed siblings Yoon Joon-suh (Song Seung-hun) and Yoon Eun-suh (Song Hye-kyo). They were victims of a brother and sister mix-up caused by the accidental switch of Eun-suh’s name card with another baby. The truth about their biological connection was revealed when they were teenagers after young Eun-suh (played by Moon Geun-young) met an accident and needed blood transfusion. To make it more complicated, the real daughter of the Yoon household was Eun-suh’s jealous classmate Choi Shin-ae (Lee Ae-jung).

Read more here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/10/19/k-drama-rewind-autumn-in-my-heart/

• Like 3

still watch SHK's old dramas/movies:heart:

Blossom Entertainment clarifies details on Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's wedding

Ock-Joo-Hyun,song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

Song Joong Ki's agency, Blossom Entertainment, clarified details on the actor's wedding with Song Hye Kyo

On October 23, Sports DongA exclusively reported details on the Song-Song couple's wedding. The report claimed a close friend of Song Joong Ki is MC-ing the event, and Song Hye Kyo's close friend and former Fin.K.L member Ock Joo Hyun is singing the congratulatory song. It's also reported that the newlyweds will be heading to Europe for their honeymoon. 

In response to the report, Blossom Entertainment clarified the incorrect details and stated, "Nothing is confirmed about the couple's wedding and honeymoon except the fact that Ock Joo Hyun is singing the congratulatory song. There can be a change in plans so we will have to wait and see this week."

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be getting married at The Shilla Hotel in Seoul on October 31. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/blossom-entertainment-clarifies-details-on-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyos-wedding

annyeong! :wub:

sharing this here:

K-Lookbook: Song Hye-kyo (Descendants of the Sun)

song-hyekyo-fashion.jpg?w=660
Date: October 25, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma

Song Hye-kyo is one of the first Korean actresses I’ve loved. She introduced me to the sometimes-heartbreaking world of K-drama. Seeing her announce her wedding made my heart ache like I’m losing a real unnie. But I’m also happy as a fan that she has found a man she would like to marry.

Before she walks down the aisle, let’s look back with all the fashion inspo she gave us in Descendants of the Sun. Kaja!

song-hyekyo-skirt.jpg?w=616

My faves among Kang Mo-yeon’s outfits are her A-line denim skirt and shirt combo and her off-white shirt-dress. It’s the go-to ensembles for girls who want to keep it simple yet stylish.

20160408100544895.gif

Maknae’s tip: A-line cut flatters your body not matter what your shape is. It draws the attention to the waist for those with pear-shape bodies. While for those with boxy-shape bodies, A-line cuts also minimize emphasis on the hips and add the appearance of curves.

song-hyekyo-oversized.jpg?w=616

I always say that in fashion, fit and size are important but K-drama characters are rule-breakers. Hye-kyo wore oversize button-downs and coats but it didn’t make her dowdy. There are rules worth breaking anyway.

Read the full feature here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/k-lookbook-song-hye-kyo-descendants-of-the-sun-2/

(c) maknaeahjumma :) 

• Like 5

https://www.vogue.com.tw/feature/celebritynews/content-36603.html

On the definition of happiness, Song Hye Kyo: "It is happiness to be able to share with the beloved and to be happy to sit and eat at the table."

Text: Sandy   VOGUE.TW  | Source: VOGUE KOREA | Other: Translator: Joel Chiang | Updated:10/23/2017   1 DAY AGO

Actor Song Hye Kyo stood on the nature of the gift of grace such as the beauty of the current! Just as the goddess of the earth with his deep creative ability, the original barren land with abundant green to cover, and hiding in the lens of the Song Hye Kyo, with the breeze with the glory of the beautiful beautiful gesture.

2017102466118753.jpg

No one can be like Song Hye Kyo so, constantly trying to break the statue, such as the Palestinian tower as a solid image, but also enjoy the enjoyment of non-ordinary people can have a great privilege of the actress; her name has the existence Sense, just like her diamond on the diamond-like, very attractive and no one out of its right, and this two-sided nature can be carefully integrated in her, because she is Karl Lagerfeld (Karl Lagerfeld) and Paul Paolo Roversi (Paolo Roversi) absurd figure, standing in front of his camera, or in order to participate in the works of cutting-edge film director and fly to the off-site, these two completely different grades of work, for Song Hye Kyo has the same The meaning and value. With Song Hye Kyo can do more things, and people will expect her will increase, as Song Hye Kyo in addition to continue to meet this expectation, will be more easily seen as lucky lucky all this, into a fate The inevitable. Because Song Hye Kyo will work and life boundaries clear, although the feasibility is very low, but if there is Song Hye Kyo version of "Today is the actress (The Running Actress)" movie works come out, I would like to laugh than in tears Self-mockery, the main focus of the work of the watch should fall on her even if the self-confessed to the restrictions, can still lay the generous honesty, and not attached to this steady. Whether in fantasy, or in the real world, Song Hye Kyo is always Song Hye Kyo.

Just now we are discussing that the recent actress can participate in the show that the film is gradually disappearing. Like Tilda Swinton, or some well-known actors, such as Tilda Swinton or Ginzyne Paltrow, have been working with a global problem to start making women's films that they want to watch. Try a similar challenge. "I do not have the courage so far, like the recent release of" Today is the actress (The Running Actress) ", see Wensley predecessors challenge producer, director, actor and other multiple roles, on the one hand that she was And so handsome, so I want to do the slightest effort in the side, but as far as I am, there is no way to imagine such a thing.One performance has made me feel difficult, so there is no way to imagine that realm "If you have a pair of eyes that have long been aware of the world order and the secret of the girl, Song Hye Kyo gave me such a reply.

2017102466213565.JPG

In Genoa, Italy, in the south of the studio, in the photo collection publication commemorative meeting, in a coffee shop, so far have many opportunities to meet with Song Hye Kyo, remember she said "regardless of as an audience or actor, I Do not like Happy Ending ", and remember that she had complained that" personally felt that I was in the twenties of the last time to do the most right thing, is to love ", she has made up his mind to say" thirty years old This time, want to work hard to participate in more works. " Whether it is in South Korea to shoot TV series, or in China to participate in film works, around the event in Song Hye Kyo is always endless, enough to be able to talk with her at any time; but there is no change, that is no matter what choice, Always follow their instincts intuition, better than the external name, and do what she can. It is not so much that Song Hye Kyo has a unique eye to find successful works, as it is through her participation, for the works to give a different value, and those who won the public and the film support the two sides of the works, only that value to get more People's resonance and reverberation; In fact, Song Hye Kyo's film collection, can not be based on the world's benchmark can be scrutiny, but exclusive to Song Hye Kyo's persistence and toughness to complete the results. Because of this, has nothing to do with the box office revenue, but by the female sensibility, tell the pain and happiness, scars and healing, love and the daily Song Hye Kyo played those female roles, can deeply rooted people a long time unforgettable.

2017102466249057.JPG

I do not know when to start, Song Hye Kyo beyond the type and language, border and time and space, and even beyond the prejudice and misunderstanding. So that the other will not make the other difficult, and will not suddenly close to maintain a certain appropriate distance, this coping style may be Song Hye Kyo in the process of popular in our time, the experience of the minimum self-preparedness; And this is like Lu Xijing writer's description, "beautiful and melancholy, lively but lonely, pure and serious intercourse, pity but calm, warm and cruel, cruel and rational intertwined, people excited, unable to describe, And thus become the charm of people who can not stop the curious "actor", "woman" and "person". And Tony Leung, who is involved in the film "Today", will be buried in the song of Song Hye Kyo's knees and said, "I was abandoned by the universe," and the song With her hair to give comfort. How can something in the end so that she becomes more mature?

"I was born from an early age because I was a little old man, and played a similar role with my mother, so I did not feel like a naughty child, so she was unaware of herself in her life. For the sake of stability, perhaps because of this, I will not feel that they become more mature, but in the work or life, began to feel that there is a surplus.I am in my twenties, when the same age actor get good Of the opportunity to show, it will inevitably have envy or jealousy of the idea, but now the kind of greed has disappeared no longer; that opportunity is because of her, will be obtained by her, is not my chance, when there is such a thought It is natural to put down; the idea that I have deliberately intended, or the idea of desperately wanting to go down, will not have it. "Because she is in a state where you can not expect anything , So the moment of tension, excitement, joy and other feelings are also vanished, this fact, although sometimes feel miss or sad, but she must not know, that is, as experienced experts Bear destiny.

2017102466342213.JPG

Fate is always waiting at the corner of the road, and Song Hye Kyo is not by chance, but through the choice to accept such a fate; now still on that way Song Hye Kyo, its step by step is not aware of the action taken, but wholeheartedly Focus on the pace of the road walking the attitude; this is her even in the face of the recent ravaged paparazzi's behavior, still able to "I will not do anything bad man's mind," the attitude of the relative, and not on the heart The strength of the people is the kind of solid belief in the existence of self, which is the result of the appearance, the more practical experience and the understanding of the taste of the people who have not only seen the cake, but also tasted the cake). "No matter how, there will be a lot of people around me to protect me, and some people will try to dress me up, even if the age is old, I still live under the protection of others; in my ordinary efforts to live in the eyes of friends , And sometimes it may be inevitable in the world is not deep or I do not know the feeling of suffering from the world, but all this is because of my career as a result of the actor and the last resort, I think this side can not disappear.As their own in the use of feeling and sensibility Of the work, even in the fifties, should still need to keep such a side.

To know how to self-respect Song Hye Kyo, the collection of photography to be released early next year is a way to remember "the world of Song Hye Kyo". Following the 2011 issue of "Moment, Song Hye Kyo", this is the second collection of photographs, will be faithfully recorded so that actors spread to the eternal sensibility and beauty. "This photo album is to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of debut, and for the South Korean and Asian fans and planning, but in fact the most important for my own photography, the future I also hope that the gradual growth of the age of the record, There are those who continue to change with the years of feeling; I am also very curious in the same era of talented photographer in the eyes of Song Hye Kyo, what kind of gesture. "Including Song Hye Kyo long friend Peter Lindbergh (Peter Lindbergh) Camilla Akrans from Stockholm, Vincent Peters of Germany, Dillon Fosberg in New York, Peng Hai in China, Hong Jang Hyun and Kim Young Jun in Korea, and others Participated in the shooting operations, will be more calm and frankly more than 30 years old Song Hye Kyo, carved as eternal.

2017102349025053.jpg

"No matter what the matter, now I only remember the good memories of good times and I have worked with such people (such as Wong Kar-wai) to spend that time, which in itself makes me feel happy, as long as not true Big events, once after a period of time, those hard memories will gradually disappear; those who hate the bones of the people, will not continue to hate, simply hope that everyone is safe and smooth, ah ... I am also safe Day, we all have a good day ... (laughs) "; on this Song Hye Kyo, asked how to be considered a good day," no bad things, no big things, plain and simple to enjoy every moment, in order to avoid bad things Pay attention to their words and deeds, and sad and happy to share the common love of people, around the dining table with dinner, as long as I think it is already very happy! As a sage says, the world in which we live is a complete state in every moment, and Song Hye Kyo is coming to a better future, where every moment is believed to be more intact.

2017102349427153.jpg

"I have always been like the river as the homeopathy, whether it is like the theme of the works, or like to work with the director, I have chosen to purely and violently shake the mind of the works; like this, I did not deliberately Planning the development of life, has been living in such a way, and now reached the front of such a state and the results. "Now arrived on a good day, Song Huiqiao in LA LA Malibu Ranch (Malibu Ranch) central, four Wanping the sky above the blue sky, and occasionally can see the wild eagle wings fly, vigorously blowing the wind of the leaves playing the silent music, praise at this moment. For their own decisions do not hesitate to raise the cup to celebrate the woman, belongs to Song Hye Kyo that no longer have the beautiful time, at this moment engraved in the fall of the earth.