Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

its great that SHK still remained on top for the Actress of the Year category , just hope other categories related to DoTs aside from the Best Kiss can catch up to the top spot too!

from soompi news: 

15 Actresses Who Made 2016 K-Dramas Shine

2016 soompi awards actress of the year

2016 has been an exciting year for drama fans. Some of the brightest stars of K-drama returned to the small screen bearing impressive works to share: Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Han Hyo Joo, Park Shin Hye, and even K-pop idol Yoona has jumped into the fray. As we near the finish line of the 12th Annual Soompi Awards, who among them will emerge the winner?

Song Hye Kyo

song hye kyo in DOTS

After spending the past three years concentrating on Chinese films, Song Hye Kyo returned to the small screen with yet another solid performance. A refreshing change from time traveling historical dramas or lovelorn medical thrillers, “Descendants of the Sun” stole everyone’s hearts in its noble exploration of duty. Song Hye Kyo charmed us once again as the strong and unrelenting Doctor Kang Mo Yeon, winning the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards Most Popular Actress (TV), iQiyi Global Star Award, Best Couple Award, as well as the Grand Prize (Daesang) at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/10/2016-soompi-awards-kdrama-actress-year/

hope SHK will be the winner for Soompi Actress of the Year  and other DoTs related categories, keep on voting guys!

• Like 12

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-in-black-and-white-102303.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Song Hye-kyo in black and white

2017/01/10

photo806166.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo was seen in black and white.

She posted a picture of herself on Instagram.

Song Hye-kyo is sitting at a table and enjoying tea time with some snacks. She looks comfortable in what she's wearing and the black and white makes her look elegant.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo won the Grand Prize with Song Joong-ki at the KBS Drama Awards.

Goddess Indeed Song Hye Gyo.....                                                                                                                                                   Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, selfie, closeup and text                                                                                                                                                                                                  wishing this two can collaborate in drama or movie Song Hye Gyo and Gong Yoo....                                                                     Image may contain: 2 people, child and text          credit to owner   

• Like 2

Update on Soompi Awards: SHK is still on the lead in the Actress of the Year same as SongSong Couple in Best Kiss Category. They`re ranking in  other categories stayed pretty much the same. Let`s continue voting for them so that our hardwork will be able to pay off.

To Vote: HERE

Voting will end on Jan. 16, 2017. Thank You.

• Like 4

Most important SOOMPI's Award=ACTRESS OF THE YEAR, happy when SHK's still lead#1:heart: Big smile DOTS's Kiss still #1:smiley:

Image may contain: text

Poll Results:

Most Popular Actress of the Year Batch 2 (#HDA2016)

SHK#1

Most Popular Drama of the Year Batch 1 #HDA2016

Descendants of the Sun#1

Most Popular Actor of the Year Batch 1#HDA2016

SJK#1

guys pls help us our goddess to be on the top again in the other poll Song Hye Gyo in all categories.... here are the links:  http://topm.vdfly.com/ she is now on the 6th place                     https. //www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28http://                                          voteformost.net/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2…/http:/                                            /voteformost.net/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-201…/                                       Image may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 4 people, child and closeup                                                                                        

• Like 3

SOOMPI AWARDS UPDATE: SHK is still leading in Actress of the Year while SongSong Couple is the current leader in Best Kiss. They are in Third Place in the Best Couple Award and their drama DOTS is also third position.

Pls let`s continue to vote. we only have few more days

To Vote: HERE

Voting will end on Jan. 16, 2017. Thank You.

• Like 3

A wonderful day to each and everyone of us who love kyo.

(hello this is @fresia, but because i lost my old account and hard to retrieve it i decided to create a new account under @iheartkyo)

13 years ago, i don't have any idea about korean pop culture and even Korea itself. But after watching South Korea's phenomenal drama 'Autumn in my Heart',  everything changed.

Song Eun-suh (Jenny) the great heroine who was the one who have played my emotions af if i was her. This made me amazed by her and the real person behind these iconic character.

Being Song Hye Kyo's fan for 13 years, i could say that this year was the most emotional.

At this moment, as if like my heart is going to explode for the happiness it feels. I couldn't hold back the tears the moment she started to walk down the red carpet at KBS awards. It all washed away all my worries and made my opened my mind that she is now well, and that she's okay. And showed everyone that she's stronger than ever.

I liked how they've decided to walk separately at the KBS awards red carpet to show their individualities as actors. I was amazed not by just her heavenly visuals but by her feelings and emotions that night. The soft gazes in her eyes was filled with such deep emotions as if was telling each and everyone how greatfull she is for the love she is receiving and by her sweet gentle smile showing her gratitude and happiness. It was as warm as her personality seeing her with that cream colored dress as she walked so gracefully. So simple yet so lovely.

Her Grand Excellence win wasn't surprised me as i was expecting it eversince but that moment when i heard her name, melts my hearts. It was so precious.

Another thing that was revealed is that she has a very powerful fans. She is winning almost all the popular voting sites that is being held (even beating idols who have known to have powerful fandoms and even young actresses in their 20's). Aside from having a new found good friends with her DotS co-stars it also revealed at some talk shows of having many friends with the likes of Cha tae-hyun, FinKL members and more.

She was an amazing woman. She received too much praise for just doing numerous good deeds in just a year. Donating tens of thousands of Korean guidebooks to international museums in 4x in just a year. Even refused a multi million dollar deal to endorse a big Japanese car manufacturer for her support to her countrymen who suffered under Japanese regimen at the time of WWII (even an 85 year old grandma, a victim wrote her a handwritten letter of her gratitude towards her action). Received the highest President's Award for her contributions to korean pop culture at Korea Culture and Arts Awards (she is seen wearing a butterfly designed brooch for her support to the Korean comfort women under WWII). Attended the pink ribbon marathon as a support towards the awareness and treatment of breast cancer. Appearance on an add for her strong support for KARA (once posted on her SNS account a letter for her strong support to shotdown a facility which forcing dogs to give birth). Just recently she won a battle against a big jewelry company for fighting her rights as an artist by using her image without her permission. But thet doesn't stop there, she once promised to donate all the compensation she will receive to the aspiring young designers if she win. And yes she did donated all the money of 150M won (approximately 124,000$) as she promised.

She serves as a good example and is the reason why her fans under the SongSong Couple (local and international) followed her and joongki's good deeds by also donating to the less privilege (one was donating money to a learning facility in Cambodia to help in the education of less privilege children, donating to the people of Nepal for the devastating earthquake and more. (if i'm not mistaken there were 5-6 different donations and is received thanks to both actors, Hyekyo unnie even posted on her SNS account of her gratitude towards the wonderful works by her fans).

I am excited for her next journey this year and what it's going to bring to her life. I wish her good life and good health. I will support her as she was neveng failed to amaze me by her good heart.

• Like 17

Hello, fresia:smiley:, (Rose S)

6 hours ago, iheartkyo said:

Being Song Hye Kyo's fan for 13 years, i could say that this year was the most emotional.

6 hours ago, iheartkyo said:

(hello this is @fresia, but because i lost my old account and hard to retrieve it i decided to create a new account under @iheartkyo)

Kelley Chen=Rose S :D My case, open 5 more accounts in case....... 

http://cnnews.chosun.com/client/news/viw.asp?cate=C04&mcate=M1001&nNewsNumb=20161246813&nidx=46814

VOTEhttp://cnnews.chosun.com/client/poll/poll_vote.asp?idx=26 

Han Xing

| Star Dynamic

Korean daily "2016 favorite Korean drama" voting activities

Jinsheng Hu Chosun Ilbo correspondent network

In 2016, complete degree and popularity of the TV drama than ever to be more than ever. This year's TV series, there have been a lot of fantasy and reality across the experimental works, is considered successful out of the material and subject matter constraints. At the same time, many can not be rated alone to evaluate the good works have also come out. 
"Chosun Daily" is the largest South Korean media, "Chosun Ilbo," the Chinese site, in 2014 and 2015 were carried out "all the hype Min Chun Xi -? 2014 Drama Best Actor" and "My M 2015 God " voting, led to enthusiastic response. This year, "Chosun Ilbo" has chosen to vote for the most popular Korean dramas in the Chinese language circle, and planned a poll named "2016 Favorite Korean Drama".

A total of eight TV series finalists, readers can vote for one of the two. The poll results will be announced on January 16, 2017. 

DOTS       太阳的后裔        41.9% (48389 票)
  • LOTS        蓝色大海的传说41.6% (48839 票)
  •  
  •  
  •  
Edited by Kelley Chen
  • Like 2

VOTEhttp://topm.vdfly.com/

https://www.dramafever.com/news/korean-stars-get-together-to-save-the-children/

Top Korean celebrities donate special items to Save the Children

http://gpromotion.gmarket.co.kr/Plan/PlanView?sid=149946

by Danny Kichi on Wed, Jan 11, 2017

00d96043-7ffc-4733-9a3f-1c7af01798cd.jpg

Some big-time Korean celebrities are giving out some big love for an online fundraising event for Save the Children, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting children's rights and providing relief to millions of children around the world.

Hosted and sponsored by Korea's largest e-commerce company Gmarket, along with news company TV Report, the "Give Love" charity is a two-week-long online fundraising event where celebrities donate personal belongings to be sold off to the public for a very good cause. Save the Children, which was founded in 1919, is an international non-governmental charity that works to improve the lives of children all over the world. And right now, in Korea, a total of 32 celebrities are playing their part in bettering the lives of kids in need. The stars involved in "Give Love" are Kim Soo Hyun, Park Hae Jin, Song Hye Gyo, AOA's Seolhyun, and EXO, among others. 

How the charity works is that anyone who wants to participate can simply buy an application ticket for 1000 won, which isn't even a dollar. Once you have the ticket, you can bid for any item you want. Then, the winner is determined by a computer-generated lottery. The charity will go on until January 23rd, with the lucky winners names to be released on the 25th. As of now, a jacket worn by Kim Soo Hyun has garnered over 2122 bids, totaling 2,122,000 won in donations to Save the Children. Because it's not in traditional auction format where whoever bids the highest wins, everyone has a chance! As long as you pay your 1000 won to enter, you have just as good a chance as the millionaire next to you who's trying to win the same item.

There's still time to participate, and this event is open to all, so check out Gmarket's website if you want to "give love" to the children of the world.

d4161195-5969-4e5d-98c7-7b49dc9187f9.jpg

pc_name_01.gif
01_thumbnail_en.jpg

Donation in Real Time

₩1,205,000
Make a Donation

http://gpromotion.gmarket.co.kr/Plan/PlanView?sid=149946

Song Hye Kyo's   http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/english/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=889027986&sid=149946