Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I am truly happy for Song Hye Kyo...as one of her fans who admired her from years ago till now, I saw what she went through before....I cried with her, not being able to do any help but kept praying that she will be able to gain her deserve place back...korean entertainment is fun and intriguing for us international fans, but the reality there seemed tougher and bit cruel for me..and I cried a lot when she came back with mega hit DOTS and gained knets trust again...actually I prefer her to get an acting awards like she always said she rather get a recognition on her acting than popularity but co- DAESANG with SJK also a very nice too.

Really hope she get another good project in future, as her real fan I like all her choice of project and any kind of role but can't help but being greedy....I want her to get another BIG success and gain more fans, supports and praises once again....really pray for it..

If you are happen to read this, Song Hye Kyo....LOVE YOU:heart:and ALL THE BEST FOR YOU.....

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, angelmas said:

I am truly happy for Song Hye Kyo...as one of her fans who admired her from years ago till now, I saw what she went through before....I cried with her, not being able to do any help but kept praying that she will be able to gain her deserve place back...korean entertainment is fun and intriguing for us international fans, but the reality there seemed tougher and bit cruel for me..and I cried a lot when she came back with mega hit DOTS and gained knets trust again...actually I prefer her to get an acting awards like she always said she rather get a recognition on her acting than popularity but co- DAESANG with SJK also a very nice too.

Really hope she get another good project in future, as her real fan I like all her choice of project and any kind of role but can't help but being greedy....I want her to get another BIG success and gain more fans, supports and praises once again....really pray for it..

If you are happen to read this, Song Hye Kyo....LOVE YOU:heart:and ALL THE BEST FOR YOU.....

very well said dear!!!!!

• Like 3

' Laneige update..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing                                                                                                                                                   credit to owner

• Like 8

Happy new year!

Need help! Does anybody know the brand of the anti-aging beauty cream that apparently song hye kyo is using which song joong ki revealed? 

I saw it in an article last year but could not remember or find it anymore. :(

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

KBS-Drama-Awards.jpg?resize=640%2C360

2016 KBS Drama Awards English Sub

January 2, 2017 hitkoreandrama  0 Comment 2016 Drama Awards, 2016 KBS Drama Awards, Ahn Jae Wook, Best Korean drama Online, Cha In Pyo, Descendants of the sun, drama4u, dramacool, Dramafever, dramalove, Dramanice, dramayou, Five Children, gooddrama, Heaven's Promise, Heo Jung Eun, hit korean drama, hot korean drama, Jang Young SIl, Jin Goo, Jinyoung (B1A4),Jo Yeo Jeong, Jo Yoon Hee, Jung Yoon Suk, Kang Ye Won, Kim Eun Sook, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Ji Won, Kim Sung Oh, Kim Won Suk, Kim Yoo Jung, kissasian, Kshownow, Laurel Tree Tailors, Lee Dong Gun, Lee Dong Hwi, Lee Joon Hyuk, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Se Young, Lee Yoo Ri,Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, myasiantv, Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho, Oh Ji Ho, Oh Min Seok, On the Way to the Airport, Park Bo Gum, Park Shin Yang, Ra Mi Ran, So Yi Hyun, So Yoo Jin, Song Hye Kyo, Song Il Gook, Song Joong Ki, Sung Hoon, Viki, viu, Women's Secret

The KBS Drama Awards (Hangul: KBS 연기대상; RR: KBS Yeon-gi Daesang) is an awards ceremony presented by Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) for outstanding achievements in Korean dramas aired on its network. It is held annually on December 31. The highest honor of the ceremony is the “Grand Prize” (Hangul: 대상; RR: Daesang), awarded to the best actor or actress of the year.

-Award, Part 1

http://hitkoreandrama.com/2016-kbs-drama-awards-english-sub

-Award, Part 2

http://hitkoreandrama.com/2016-kbs-drama-awards-english-sub

-Song Hye Kyo/DOTShttp://hitkoreandrama.com/tag/song-hye-kyo

-KBS World

9 hrs · 

Enjoy the  2016  KBS Drama Award  with English & Chinese Subtitles TONIGHT @ 23:00 (Seoul, UTC+9) on KBSWorld TV!

Moment Song Hye Gyo Photobook!!!!!!                         

Laneige sleeping pack new cf Song Hye Gyo.....                                                                          

credit to rightful owner 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, rtan77 said:

Happy new year!

Need help! Does anybody know the brand of the anti-aging beauty cream that apparently song hye kyo is using which song joong ki revealed? 

I saw it in an article last year but could not remember or find it anymore. :(

Thanks in advance!

Try this link: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/LANEIGE-BREEZY-LANEIGE-TIME-FREEZE-LINE-TOTAL-ANTI-AGING-ESSENCE-THAT/413024480

Happy New Year everyone!  Here is hoping 2017 is better than 2016...as long as we continue to fight back to reclaim what is just and proper in our society. 

What I had observed during the 2016 KBS Drama Awards:

1)  Song Hye Kyo was undeniable the most beautiful person at the awards.  It wasn't just her otherworldly physical beauty, but also  the way she carried herself with grace and class. She was on a class of her own and she is unquestionably a Korean royalty.  Everyone at the awards was almost afraid to look at her. 

2)  I am always pleasantly surprised by her communication style. She speaks so eloquently and intelligently, yet she is also extremely humble.  She downplays her beauty whenever people make comments about how beautiful she is, and she is quick to give credit to her co-stars for the successes of her dramas.  She perpetually comments about needing to improve her acting craft even though she is critically admired for her acting chops. 

3) She is mentally very strong.  It's probably due to having to endure public attacks about her two failed relationships and her tax scandals, as well as having been raised without a father.  But, I was very impressed by the way she handled herself at the awards. She doesn't let people's comments or any situations bother her. I admire a hell out of her! She kicks richard simmons! 

I am very much looking forward to seeing her new project in 2017...whether it is in TV drama or a movie.  I hope she becomes adventurous and select a project that is outside of her comfort zone.  I really love Kim Min Hee's movie choices (The Handmaiden and Right Now, Wrong Then, Very Ordinary Couple).  Maybe, she and UAA can go after some of those types of movies.  I also think she can handle a blockbuster action movie (Assassination, Lady Vengeance).  As for a TV drama, I am really digging Goblin and almost wished that she took the role of the main lead.  I would love for her to do a fantasy or a crime drama.

And finally, it has been almost 6 years since she was in a publicly declared romantic relationship. I hope she had a couple of secret relationships..  I know the Korean netizens almost burned her at stake for her failed relationships so she is very cautious about getting involved or formally declaring her relationships but she is too beautiful to be alone.  I hope she find someone special or have already found someone.  As her fan, I want her to have it all--an amazing career and a great love. 

• Like 15

Happy New year Kyoers! 

2016 is such a good year to our Dear Hye Kyo she gained a lot of new fans & i hope they are here to stay till the end! Im so happy & elated that she won the Daesang awards she deserves it. Can't wait for her new projects & her new photo book Hope she will announce it soon.

As much as i want shk to be adventurous In her roles i dont want her to take projects that she will do sex scenes or show her body i believe she can be a great actress w/o doing that. 

Cheering & hoping for a much better & happy 2017! 

• Like 11

for sure most of SHK fans is not over yet with the KBS Awards night , its the best year ender gift  as well as a new year opener treat , everyone here is happy with the awards that she got! we cant get enough also with her goddess like beauty and her elegance makes her the most shining star of that night !

as for her dress , earlier some thought it is from Jenny Packham design which SHK patronized before for her red carpet events but from this IG , SHKs dress during the KBS Awards night was tailor made by Miri Jung Atelier , a presume a Korean designer , if this is true then its nice of her to wear designs from her country . anyways , whether its from a Korean or foreign designer still it is evident that SHK do love to wear simple yet classy formal wear and she wouldn't accessorize much and this style really works for her as her beauty stands out the most never overwhelmed by her wardrobe and with her poise and grace she is a elegant as the royal beauties

looking forward for SHKs more IG update , it would be a great treat for her 3.6M followers

credit:as labeled

• Like 11

I've watched the KBS Awards thru KBS FB, KBS World and Viu but I haven't seen this interview  where the photowall/backdrop is different from the KBS telecast , its yellow themed and its for VIU , ive seen photos and videos of the short interview but without English subtitle , does anyone have seen video of this with subtitle or this is just exclusive for a certain country thru VIU???

from viu /kbs telecast the backdrop is this one , and the emcee/host for the short interview is a different guy

credit:as ;labeled

• Like 10

https://hallyusg.net/2017/01/03/photos-who-wore-it-the-best-stands-out-at-2016-kbs-drama-awards/

[PHOTOS] Who Wore It The Best & Stands Out At 2016 KBS Drama Awards?

Posted on January 3, 2017

img_0638.jpg?w=620&h=414

Year-end award ceremonies are labelled as one of those prestigious and important events for actors and actresses as these ceremonies give recognition to the stars and drama productions that soared well in the year.

At the recent 2016 KBS Drama Awards, we saw big drama stars like Soong Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum, Kim So Hyun and more gracing the awards ceremony as well as the red carpet event, and one thing we noticed about the Korean red carpet trends, is the trend of lace dresses for the ladies.

With so many glam looks to choose from, we have narrowed things down to the finest and picked out our favourite looks of the night from 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

Check out our top 7 picks (in no particular order):

img_0614

1. Song Hye Kyo (Descendants Of The Sun): Looking elegant and gorgeous in her deep décolletage floral cream dress, the actress definitely stood out from the red carpet ceremony. With her radiant and glowing skin, don’t she resembles Snow White here?

More photos from the Red Carpet Ceremony can be viewed on our FB page HERE!

If you haven’t already watch the Awards Show, the full episode of 2016 KBS Drama Awards and other year-end KBS & SBS Award Ceremonies as well as all the winning drama series are available for FREE streaming and downloading on Viu with both English and Chinese subtitles! Don’t miss it!

Also see: [PHOTOS] Top 10 Best Highlights from 2016 KBS Drama Awards + Full Winner List

Article & Photos By: Nicole

Stay Connected to our Channels:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hallyusg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hallyusg
Instagram: http://instagram.com/hallyusg
Youtube: http://youtube.com/hallyusg
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cbZkyn

cute, cute:blush:

It would be perfect to sip on coffee and re-watch the series of Descendants of the Sun at the newly opened Dal.Komm Coffee Singapore!

safe_image.php?d=AQABa2eogU0SR7rG&w=476&
Dal.komm Coffee has just launched their first flagship store in Singapore and aims to be a trendy hangout in town with the integration of music as a core theme in its…
HALLYUSG.NET

I am getting excited on the prospects our KYO would have in the next project she will undertake. Personally I wouldn't mind her doing some sexy, spunky and wacky character, far apart form her previous roles. A hot leading man is a must of course, someone Kyo will seduce her way for a sizzling romance. Hehe!!! No sex scenes, or nudity, just pure tease and comedy. Btw, I am ready to devour whatever Kyo will offer to us viewers. I know I will be watching. Yey!!

Any suggestion for a leading man? I'm sure Joong Ki will be very understanding.

• Like 6